Jealousy Kills!

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona-sshi!" I droved into the school's front porch. I spotted a young girl standing there, looking irritated as she was looking at the watch and looking at the surrounding, as if waiting for someone. She was Yoona. I immediately got out from the car.

 

"E...Eh? S...Seung Hyun-sshi?" She was surprised to see me there. She looked at me with wide eyes and stood there.

 

"Er... Well, it was suppose to be Ji Yong to come and pick you up.. But then, er... He is busy with something. So, yeahs..." Gahhh. Why do I always stutter in front of her. Oh. And you know what? I think she looks stunning even if she is wearing the plain, ugly uniform. I had never seen such a beautiful person in a school uniform. Ok. Maybe not. Except for one.

 

"Oh... You mean he is busy with playing and fooling around? It's alrights~ It's even better this way. Sorry for the trouble though... I can actually make my own way there.. But Harabeoji insisted that there must be someone to come and fetch me..." She had her head facing down and apologised to me.

 

"Ahhh. Gwenchanayo. Harabeoji is right. You shouldn't be travelling back yourself already. You may get pestered by those paparazzi along the way. Mianhae.. I was caught up with work and didn't notice the time..." I felt guilty. I mean, how could I let a girl wait for me for like one full hour? Oh... There is... Fany... She had waited for me 1 hour before too...

 

<<< FLASHBACKS >>>

 

"Ahhh. Mianhae!!" I was being held up by the client!" Seung Hyun ran towards Tiffany, who was standing in the cold, folding her arms across her chest.

 

"Yah! Today is even worse! It's ONE hour already!" She pouted.

 

"Ahhh. Mianhae~ The client just kept on talking and talking. I wanted to excuse myself but he just held me and continue talking.." Seung Hyun planted a kiss on Tiffany's forehead. "Forgive me please?"

 

"Aishh~ You always do that. Araso araso." Tiffany sighed in defeat. "So, do you manage to clinch the deal?"

 

"Ahhh. Neh! I did!" Seung Hyun beamed. "How about you, BIG designer? Did you get employed?"

 

"What do you think?" She showed him her alluring eye-smile again.

 

"I bet it's a yes then~ My girl has been always that smart and outstanding. So, chugahae, big designer!" He hugged her. "Omo. Why are you freezing cold! You should have waited for me inside the store or get some warm coffee!" He felt her body shivering and hands were freezing.

 

"I'm still not a big designer yet! But, I won't say about next time~ I'm afraid that you can't find me. You know how blur and blind you are~" She looked at him innocently.

 

"Ahhh. Pabo! There is such thing call cellphone." Seung Hyun pinched Tiffany's nose. "Come on, let's get into the cafe to get some warmth first." He took out his gloves and put in on for Tiffany before linking arms with her, walking into the cafe.

 

<<< END OF FLASHBACKS >>>

 

----

 

"Er.... Seung Hyun...Sshi?" I waved my hand in front of him to catch his attention. Why is he always dazing seriously.

 

"Oh! Neh!" He was startled.

 

"Er... Shall we get going? It's a little... Er... Cold here..." I rubbed my hands together, trying to gain some warmth. Being outside with the cold wind blowing on me, is certainly not a pleasing thing.

 

"Oh.. Neh! Mianhae!" He was embarrassed as I could see his dark complexion turning slightly red on the face. "Here, get in~" He opened the car door for me. 

 

"Kamsahaminda~" I bowed and get into the car. He immediately closed the door and walked back to his driver seat.

 

"Er... Since you are cold, do you want me to cover the top up? It will be slightly warmer." He offered.

 

"Er.... Neh! Kamsahaminda!" I smiled at him. One thing I'm sure for now. This guy is definitely more gentlemanly than Kwon Ji Yong.

 

 

There was an awkward silence between us during the car ride. I played with my fingers to ease my anxiety. He seems to have notice it though. We caught each other's eyes and smiled politely.

 

 

"Er... Oppa..." Eh? WHY ON EARTH DID THAT WORD COME OUT OF MY MOUTH?!

 

"Eh?" He seems to be taken aback by the sudden affection too.

 

"Er... Mind if I call you that? I mean.. Give that Umma called me not to be so formal... And Yuri Unnie had told me to be more intimate... So, I guess I could call you Seung Hyun Oppa... Do you mind? If you mind, then it's alrights." Aish~ Since I had said it out, must as well go along with the entire thing. There is no harm in it anyway. I can see Khun Oppa in him.. Even though I had only stayed with them for like less than 2 days, I can see that he doted Yuri unnie alot. Well, the way he treated Yuri unnie, is just like how Khun Oppa treated me.

 

"Anniyo~ I would love to be called Oppa. Er. Then you mind if I call you Yoona?" He broke into a smile.

 

"Ahhh. Of course! You can call me Yoong too. At least that's what my family calls me." I told him.

 

"Araso~ You don't know how hard it is for me to keep using Yoona-sshi." He chuckled and joked.

 

"Haha! Same for me! Opp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter