Devasted. Lost. Gone.

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Why don't you switch on the lights! You scare the hell out of me!" Ji Yong was startled as he came into the room and saw Yoona sitting on the bed, not switching on the lights nor doing anything. Just sitting on the bed blankly. He quickly switch on the light. 

 

"Oh... It's you...." Yoona squinted her eyes at the light and saw Ji Yong.

 

"Mwuh? Why are you crying?" Ji Yong immediately saw Yoona's face bath in tears. He was worried and walked towards her.

 

"Khun...Khun Oppa today came to find...find me...." Yoona was choked by her tears.

 

"Mwuh? What about that? Aren't you suppose to be happy? You always yearn to see him." Ji Yong sat beside her and asked concerningly.

 

"He...He asked about the dolls thing and he wanted to see them...." Yoona continued slowly.

 

"Mwuh? Wh...What...What about that?" Ji Yong became flustered.

 

"He...He spotted the Hawaiian girl glass doll. He says it isn't the same as before... And he asked me why there is an extra diamond stud on the hairclip... I... I couldn't explain it because I thought it was broken already. Who knows it appeared inside the box out of a sudden... So, he ended up getting upset and... and he just left... He said I lied to him and he is going to ignore me..." Yoona lied and pouted.

 

"Mwuh? Why is he so petty? Aishh~ As long as there is a doll there right? And besides, I think the diamond stud on the hairclip looks pretty. Just nice for the doll." Ji Yong said non-chalantly.

 

"Mwuh? You...You seen the doll before?" Yoona asked innocently.

 

"Eh? Oh...Ann...Anniyo! It's just my assumption! Everything will look nice with diamonds. Isn't it?" Ji Yong gave a nervous chuckle.

 

"Oh... Aishhh. What am I going to do now?!! Oppa is going to ignore me!! And I don't know why on earth did the doll suddenly appear out of nowhere! How was I going to explain to him?" Yoona suddenly cried even louder and throw her arms around Ji Yong, crying in his chest.

 

"E...Eh?" Ji Yong was taken aback by Yoona's sudden embrace. He didn't know what to do. "Aishh~ I will just explain to him then. I think he will understand..." Ji Yong hugged Yoona back and rubbed her back to soothe her.

 

"Mwuh? How are you going to explain to him? You don't even know anything...." Yoona spoke up as she buried her face in his chest.

 

"Actually.... Er.... I was the one who created that doll... I see that you are very upset over the fact that the doll was lost. So... I asked someone to create an exact replica of that doll... The diamond stud,er.... Is I added it in... I thought it will look pretty on the doll... I thought creating a new one will ease your pain... But I guess not... It seems to have brought you even more tears... Mianhae... Jeongmal Mianhae...." Ji Yong sighed as he apologised to Yoona and rubbed her back with guilt.

 

 

They remained silent for awhile as Yoona laid in Ji Yong's chest.

 

 

----

 

I heard his each and every sentence carefully as I buried my face in his chest to avoid letting him see my expression. He apologised to me. Ahhh. Mission accomplished. I couldn't control my laughters anymore. I cracked up, lauging out loud.

 

 

"Mwuh?" He broke away from the hug and lifted my head, having a look of confusion.

 

"Ha! I got you!" I can't help but kept on laughing.

 

"M...Mwuh?" He still look at me with confusion. "OH! YOU WERE JUST ACTING ALL ALONG?!!!" It took him so long for realisations to set in.

 

"Took you long enough, Kwon Ji Yong." I said proudly as I wiped off the fake tears from my eyes.

 

"Yah! You this poor ....." He said agitated.

 

"Rule Number Two. Remember?" I immediately showed him two fingers and started laughing again. "You're so easily tricked!"

 

"Yah! Chinjia!" He quickly stood up and had his back faced against me, trying to hide his embarrassed expression.

 

"Chinjia. Don't cry over it or thank me. Ha!" I said sarcastically, indicating that I had already read his letter.

 

"Yah! You...." He turned around to face me but was taken aback that I was standing so close to him. Our faces were only a few inch apart.

 

---- 

 

I swear my heart just skipped a beat when my face was so close to her. And I'm certain that when our eyes met, there is some sparks going off. Gosh.

 

"Y...Yah! How... How dare you trick on me!!" I quickly look away before anything else happens.

 

"Chin...Chinjia! Since you want to apologise, then do it! Why are you so secretive!?" I took a quick glance at her and guess what, I could see that she is blushing.

 

"Yah! You already know it then. So, stop asking for more. Don't go overboard." I hide my flustered expression and challenged her.

 

"Whatever~ You already apologised just now anyway~ And that's enough. I know you are just TOO coward to admit your mistakes now." She smirked. Man, this girl, is really something.

 

"MWUH?!! ME? A COWARD?!! IM YOONA!" I turned to look at her and shouted.

 

"Mwuh? Why are you shouting at me for? Yes. I'm talking about you. Kwon Ji Yong. COWARD!" She stabbed a finger on my chest.

 

"Yah! You this poor girl! I'm not a coward!"

 

"Well, prove me wrong then. Guys who don't admit their mistakes are nothing but cowards." She folded her arms across her chest and smirked.

 

"Chinjia. Fine! Mianhae. I shouldn't break your glass doll. I know that is very important to you." I apologised. Damn it. Why do I fell into her trap so easily?!!

 

"Isn't this great? No more hidings or acting cool. Saying 'Mianhae' and 'Kamsahaminda' won't kill you." She lectured me.

 

"Aishh~ Whatever~" I ruffled my hair irritatingly and looked away from her, facing my back against her. I don't know what to do now. I mean, if this was to spread out, my reputation will be totally ruined. Asking Kwon Ji Yong to say 'Mianhae', is even harder than conquering Mt. Everest. And I had just said it. Just because of a mere poor girl's agitation.

 

"Yah."

 

 

----

 

Ji Yong turned around when he heard Yoona's voice.

 

 

"Even though you apologised insincerely, I still must thank you. Thank you for making another replica of the doll. I really appreciate it. Kamsahaminda..." After a round of teasing him, Yoona finally conveyed her thanks.

 

"Pshh~ You should have just said this earlier. I told you. No need to...." Ji Yong smirked proudly.

 

"Yah. You better stop talking now. Don't spoil this moment." Yoona flashed a glare at him which shuts him up instantly.

 

"Kamsahaminda~" Yoona walked towards Ji Yong and actually did a shocking thing. She planted a light peck on Ji Yong's cheek! "I'm going to check on Harabeoji now!" And with that, she immediately ran out of the bedroom.

 

 

It took a few seconds for Ji Yong to realise what is going on. He touched his cheek and unknowingly, he was smiling dumbly to himself. That was something. Unexpected. For the very first time, he thinks that apologising is not a bad choice afterall.

 

----

 

GAHHHHH! WHAT ON EARTH HAVE I DONE JUST NOW!!? DID I.... Did I just... just KISSED him?!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IM YOONA?!!!! Ok. Everything is fine. Now, take a deep breath. 1, 2, 3.... OMG. IT'S NOT FINE!!! I HAD JUST KISSED THE PERSON I HATE MOST!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH. Wait. But then again.... The feeling was.... was rather nice... He looked pretty handsome up close seriously.... Ahhh! STOP HALLUCINATING IM YOONA!

 

 

"Yoona ah. Why are you standing downhere? And why is your face so red?"

 

"Eh? Un...Unnie!" I looked up and saw Yuri unnie staring at me, raising her eyebrows.

 

"Why are you standing here? Did Oppa chase you out?!! Come on, I will go in with you!" She grabbed my hands and wanted to enter the room.

 

"An...Anniyo!! He didn't chase me out. I just came out my own. I'm going to find Harabeoji. To talk to him." I immediately clarify myself.

 

"Chinjia? If that guy inside bullies you, make sure to tell me! I will definitely get back for you!" Yuri unnie purposely shout loud enough for Kwon Ji Yong to hear.

 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri!! I heard it!!" He shouted from inside. I laughed. These two sibilings are so cute.

 

"Unnie, what brings you here?" I quickly diverted her attention so that she won't asked about my blushing face.

 

"Oh. Right!! I need to ask Ji Yong Oppa something! See you later Yoona!!! YAH! OPPA! I WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!" She gave me a hug and immediately went into the room, shouting for Ji Yong. Ahhh. She is such an outspoken girl.

 

-----

 

"What is it, wilful princess?" I asked as I laid on the bed lazily, resting my arms behind my head.

 

"Yah Oppa. Why are you blushing too?!! I saw Yoona blushing just now too!! What did you do to her?!!" Yul immediately scream at me the moment she saw me.

 

"Ya...Yah! Since when am I blushing?!!! It's just so hot in here! I haven't take a bath yet." I touched my face and denied. But the truth is, my face is INDEED warm.

 

"Yah Oppa. Are you trying to kid a five year old kid? Your air-condition is freaking 18degrees celcius!! And you are screaming hot here? Did you do something to Yoona?!!" She hit me with a pillow but I caught it quickly. Normal reaction. I had been trained to do this.

 

"Yah! Anniyo!! Didn't you know your Oppa is always HOT?" I smirked.

 

"Ewwww, don't gross me out please." That seems to have succeed in diverting her attention. Her attention span is always that low.

 

"So what is it that you are screaming about just now?"

 

"Oh right! I wanna ask you!" She suddenly shout into my ears.

 

"Yah! I'm just beside you. There isn't a need to shout. Man, you seriously need to learn to be gentle." I groaned as I covered my ears.

 

"Whatever~ Right. Er... Have you been contacting with Young Bae Oppa lately?"

 

"Hmmm. Yeahs. Me, him and Hyung just went out for lunch yesterday. Why?" I said non-chalantly.

 

"Chinjia?" She asked in disbelief.

 

"Neh... What's wrong with you seriously. You never seemed to be so concern about him anyway."

 

"I thought he had went overseas... He didn't text me nor reply my texts...." She trailed off.

 

"Oh....So you misses him?" I smirked.

 

"Ya...Yah! Of course not!" She became flustered. Chinjia. This sister of mine is so easy to read.

 

"Chinjia? Then why are you asking all these?"

 

"Er...C...Cause.... He promised to fetch me to school !!! But he never did it ever since that time he came..." She found an excuse for herself.

 

"Oh.... That day when you ditched him for that Khun guy?" I smirked. Everything seems to be clearer to me already.

 

"Eh? How do you know?!!! And yah. What that Khun guy. He is Yoona's brother, who is your brother-in-law. And he is older than you." She lectured me. Sometimes, I don't know who is the elder one seriously. She is always scolding me and Hyung. Especially me.

 

"Who am I? I'm Kwon Ji Yong. OF COURSE I know every single thing." Actually, I had overheard the conversation between the servants the other day and hence I know about this incident. "And correct yourself. He is only my to-be brother in law. I'm only engaged." I corrected her.

 

"Whatever. Oppa, you are always so full of yourself. I seriously hope Yoona can change you." She pouted.

 

"Yah! Appa and Umma can't even change me. Let alone a poor girl." I smirked. "Yah. If you miss him, then give him a call! Seriously."

 

"I don't miss him!" She became flustered again.

 

"Aishhh~ Chinjia. Araso araso. If you wanna scold him, then go give him a call. I'm going to take a bath now. Don't disturb me." I twisted my sentence and pulled her out of the bed.

 

"Yah! Oppa!" She wanted to retaliate. But of course

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter