Misunderstandings~

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SECOND YOUNG MISTRESS!!" The moment we turned our heads back to eat our breakfast, we heard a loud thump against the floor and after a second, Aunty Lee's horified voice and face as she came out of the kitchen. We immediately turned our heads back.

 

 

And what we saw, was a body laying on the floor motionlessly. We were all shocked. It was Yoona. She really fainted.

 

 

"Omo!!! Yoona!!" Yul stood up, pointing at Yoona.

 

"QUICK! CALL DR.HA!" Ji Yong reacted even faster than me. He immediately rushed to Yoona's side. "Yoona ah! Gwenchana? You'll be fine!!" He picked her up in a bridal style, trying to wake her up as he carried her up the stairs and back into the room.

 

 

Looks like this guy really fallen for Yoona already~

 

---- 

 

"Gosh... Don't scare me please... You can't have any mishapes... Please... Wake up...Mianhae.. It's all my fault..." I grabbed hold to her hands tightly as I put her on the bed. Her hands were icy cold and her breathings seem so fast and erratic. I touched her forehead and realised that it was burning hot. I was so worried that I didn't even realise that I was crying..."I'll do anything as long as you're fine... I'll call off the marriage if you want to... Please..." I rest my head on her hand. "Where's Doctor Ha?!!!" I let out a deep groan.

 

"Oppa! Doctor Ha is here!!" I heard Yul's panic voice and the rush of footsteps.

 

"Doctor Ha!! You got to take a look at her!! Why on earth does she suddenly fainted?!!!" I immediately stood up, holding onto Doctor Ha.

 

"Calm down Ji Yong... I need to take a look at her first.."

 

"Yeahs. Ji Yong. Relax... Doctor Ha will check on her. She'll be fine... Let go of him now, Ji Yong." Hyung walked over and pulled me away from Doctor Ha.

 

"You got to save her, Doctor Ha!" I cried desperately as I'm being dragged out of the room by Hyung.

 

 

-----

 

"Damn it. Why is Doctor Ha taking so long? Chinjia..." Ji Yong sat on the floor outside the room, face buried in his knees in frustration and worry. "I really shouldn't have quarrelled with her..." I heard him mumbling to himself.

 

"Ji Yong ah. Doctor Ha is only in for like a few minutes. Don't worry. Yoona will be fine. She is a strong girl, nothing will happen to her..." I patted his shoulder.

 

"Chinjia?" He finally had his head tilted up to look at me. I was shocked. Firstly, he was actually in tears. He isn't someone who would cry over such things. Just like me, he had always been cool about the idea of sickness and death. And secondly, he had a really serious dark eye rings and tired eyes. Looks like, he didn't sleep at all last night too. Just like Yoona. Actually, I didn't catch a wink last night too... I was up all night thinking about how to deal with the problem with the press, my feelings towards Yoona, my feelings towards Fany... Everything is happening all at one go now. I'm so confused... But one thing to conclude, Ji Yong is definitely falling for Yoona. Even if he tries to deny it.

 

 

A moment later, Doctor Ha finally came out. Ji Yong immediately rushed towards Doctor Ha.

 

 

"How is she, Doctor Ha?"

 

"Gwenchana... She is fine. Just lack of nutrition and rests... I just given her a jab to lower her temperature. If high fever still persists until tommorrow, you must inform me immediately." Doctor Ha replied as he took out his sethoscope. "Man, Ji Yong ah. How do you take care of your fiancée seriously? She looks so thin and haggard." Well, Doctor Ha has been our family doctor for many years. To be exact, he is Harabeoji's good friend. So, he actually watches us grow up. So, he is like our Harabeoji too.

 

"Anniyo..." Ji Yong finally relaxes upon hearing Doctor Ha's diagnosis.

 

"Whatever it is, just make sure that she gets enough rests and eats well. She needs all the rest she can get now."

 

"Neh~" I replied Doctor Ha.

 

"Araso~ I shall get going already. By the way, how are you kids going to deal with the paparazzis? When I'm on my way here, I already see them making their way here. I had a hard time squeezing myself in here." Doctor Ha spoke up as he packed his bag.

 

"Mwuh? They saw you coming in?!" Me and Ji Yong looked at each other and spoke in horror.

 

"Yeahs.. Why? Am I suppose to hide or something?" Doctor Ha asked us curiously. The thing is that, even though he is a really smart person, Doctor Ha is a little lacking in social stuffs. He doesn't really communicate that well with people too.

 

"Gosh...." Ji Yong groaned as he put his hand on his forehead, letting out a sigh. "Looks like we'll make it in the cover next day~"

 

"Mwuh?" Doctor Ha tilted his head in confusion.

 

"Ahhh. Anniyo~ Kamsahaminda Doctor Ha... We'll call you again if anything happens. Sorry for the trouble.." I bowed to Doctor Ha politely. I figured out that now it's not the time to explain the situation to him. "Aunty Lee, please send Doctor Ha out please. Doctor Ha, mianhae... Looks like you got to leave by the backdoor already. I'm afraid the front door is already flooded with people..." I apologised to him. If he were to meet with the press now, I bet the press would bombard him with questions and he would just answer every single one of them honestly.

 

"Ahhh. Gwenchana.. Annyeong~" He bid us goodbye.

 

"Annyeong~"

 

-----

 

Her breathings seem to become more regular now. I walked towards her, taking a sit beside her. She was sleeping soundly as I watched her chest moved up and down. I was so relieved to see this simple sight. Luckily she is safe and sound. If not, I would never forgive myself.... Naturally, I reached out for her hand and held it. Her hand was still cold and I felt my brows furrowed because of that. I wrapped my hands tightly around hers, trying to give her some of the warmth. I didn't really care if anyone was looking or something, I just want her to be fine...

 

-----

 

"Come on Oppa, let's leave them for a moment~" Yuri smiled at the sight and motioned Seung Hyun to give the couple some time.

 

"Araso~" Seung Hyun smiled. He doesn't really feel like leaving the both of them alone. He doesn't know why. It's either jealousy, or he is afraid that Ji Yong might suddenly have a mood change and snapped at Yoona again when she wakes up.

 

----

 

"Oppa, since Yoona is already fine, I'm going to school now~ My finals are coming and I can't afford to miss any more lessons~" Yuri told Seung Hyun as they stepped out of the room.

 

"Mwuh? Since when does our princess Yul studies?" Seung Hyun chuckled.

 

"Yah Oppa! I wanna graduate with a nice score too!" Yuri pouted. "And whatsmore, it's Yoona who influence me to study hard~" She smiled. "She is such a nice girl."

 

"Yeahs~ She influenced each and every one of us in some way or another~" Seung Hyun couldn't helped but have his lips curved up at the thought of Yoona.

 

"Omo... Oppa!" Yuri hit Seung Hyun lightly on his arms.

 

"Mwuh?" Seung Hyun snapped out of his thoughts.

 

"Oppa, don't tell me you like Yoona too alrights!!? Why are you all smile when talking about her?!!!" Yuri shrieked.

 

"Mwuh? A...Anniyo! Come on! Let's get you to school now! Bbali!" Seung Hyun became flustered and tried to divert Yuri's attention, pushing her to grab her schoolbag and head out for school.

 

-----

 

Moments later, Yoona started breaking out in cold sweats. Ji Yong panicked. Thank god for Aunty Lee. She told him to use a hot towel to clean away her sweats. It's normal for her to break into sweats because she was running a fever. Breaking into sweats is a good sign as it shows that her heat is emitting out. Ji Yong cleaned away her perspiration for her gently and covered her well up with the blanket. She finally stop perspiring after awhile but Yoona's face seemed like to be in pain. It was if she was having a nightmare.

 

 

"Everything is going to be alrights... I'm here..." Ji Yong grabbed hold of her hand tightly, patting it gently.

 

 

Yoona's brows furrowed as she grabbed hold to his hand tightly.

 

 

"Don't... Don't.... Mianhae... Ji Yong... Please... Please don't be angry....Tr...Trust me..." Yoona was mumbling in her sleep uncomfortably.

 

"Oh... She is dreaming of me... Even if in sleep, you're still worried... Guess like I really cause you so much pain huhs...." Ji Yong smiled at her weakly. He loved the fact that he appeared in her dream, but hated the fact that even in her sleep, he was causing her pain and misery.

 

 

After awhile, Yoona finally quieten down as her brows are being smoothened out by Ji Yong. Ji Yong stared at her peaceful expression and smiled to himself unknowningly again. 

 

 

"So I guess... The guy in the cover was that Taecyeon guy right... In the picture, he looked quite well-built... No wonder you said that my body is nowhere compared to his..." Ji Yong began to talk to himself as he watched Yoona.

 

 

There was no reply from her.

 

 

"Mianhae... Jeongmal mianhae... I should have listened to you.. I should have trusted you...." Ji Yong sighed as he reached out to touch her hair gently...

 

 

Yoona stirred a little and mumbled something....

 

 

"O...Oppa... Seung Hyun Oppa... Kamsahaminda... Yo...You trust me...." Yoona once again, mumbled in her sleep. This time round, she was actually smiling a little in her sleep.

 

-----

 

My face fell upon hearing that... Looks like Hyung placed a more important place than me in her heart now.... But who can you blame? You have nothing but yourself to be blame, Kwon Ji Yong. Who was the one who didn't trust her? Who was the one who shouted at her? Who was the one who hurt her? Who was the one who cause her to be lying in the bed now? It's all you, Kwon Ji Yong. Of course she will choose Hyung. He is always protecting her, helping her, encouraging her. You're nothing but a badass to her, Kwon Ji Yong. Just give up that hope of liking her seriously. Just leave her alone or give her to Hyung so that she can lead a better life. She won't feel secure with you're around.

 

 

"Second Young Master~" I heard the sound of door opening and I turned around. It was Aunty Lee.

 

"Mwuh?"

 

"Er... Mr Young Bae, Mr Seungri and Mr Daesung are all here~ They are downstairs waiting for you~" Aunty Lee informed me.

 

 

Aishh~ What's the problem with them seriously. Always finding me at the wrong timing.

 

 

"Hmmm. Araso araso~ I will be down in a minute." I took a glance back at Yoona. She is once again, soundly asleep. I sighed. I shouldn't stay here anymore. She may not want to see me when she wakes up. She should be fine here... "Aunty Lee, help me keep a look out for her. Araso?" I sighed and stood up, heading towards the door.

 

"Neh~" Aunty Lee bowed and agreed.

 

-----

 

"Kwon Ji Yong... Ji... Ji Yong Oppa.... G...Gwenchana?"

 

 

Little did he know that after he left, Yoona mumbled silently to herself in her own dream....

 

-----

 

"Hyung~!!!" The moment we saw Ji Yong walk down, Seungri and Daesung shouted.

 

"Hyung!!! Is Yoona alright?!?!" Seungri immediately rushed towards Ji Yong. Aishh~ This guy is alway like that. Concerning about girls. And whatsmore, Yoona is a gorgeous one. So, even though they didn't meet for even more than 5 times, Seungri already treat Yoona as his really good friend. And being such a glib talker, he hits well with Yoona. Though, I can sense that Yoona is just being nice. She is kind of scared by his outgoing personality.

 

 

Well, as for Daesung, that guy is just being practical. Simply because he met one of Yoona's frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter