Reminisce Of The Past, Touched By The Present~

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! I got you! Oh... Seung Hyun Oppa! Why are you back so early?" I looked up as I heard Yoona's voice. She was holding on to Ji Yong's arm, but the moment I looked at her, she immediately release her grip on him embarrassingly.

 

"Oh.... Her hotel is just nearby... So, yeahs... I reached home earlier. Why are you guys so late?"

 

"Ahhh. Er.... There is alot of traffic...." Yoona stuttered.

 

"Yah. Liar~ Why don't you just say it's you who fell asleep in the car and took up such a long time!" Ji Yong smirked.

 

"Yah! Oppa, you know that wasn't what had happen...." Yoona blushes slightly. I think I'm falling in love with her blushing face. It's so cute. Just nice for my broken heart now.

 

"Araso araso~ Aren't you going to take a shower already? It's getting late and you still have school tommorrow you know." I couldn't help but have a smile formed on my face. 

 

"Oh right! Oppa, see you later!" She smiled brightly at me. "Yah! Kwon Ji Yong! Don't you dare snatch the bathroom with me!" I chuckled as I heard her chasing after Ji Yong who had ran up the stairs to take a bath upon hearing that she wanted to take a shower too.

 

-----

 

"Oppa~" I sighed as I left the room and saw Seung Hyun Oppa's room door opened and he was sitting by his bed, drying his wet hair. He looked really charismatic by the way.

 

"Yoona ah~" He smiled at me and I could felt my heart skipped a beat. Omo...He looked so handsome when he is smiling! "Ahhhh. I guess someone lost the battle against Ji Yong for the bathroom?" He chuckled.

 

"Yah Oppa! I just doesn't want to snatch with him. He is behaving like a child seriously~" I pouted. "Aishh~ At this rate, I would only be able to sleep at 2am because I don't really like using hairdryer on my hair and I got to wake up by 7am tommorrow for school..." I took a seat naturally beside him and sighed. I feel that I could confide every single thing in him... I don't know why, I feel the sense of security in him.

 

"Hmmmm. Yoona ah. Why not you take your towel and clothes here? I had finished using the bathroom already. You can use mine if you don't mind...." He offered.

 

"Jeongmal?!!" I couldn't helped but be surprised. He is such a gentleman!

 

"Yeahs... Provided if you don't mind though~ My bathroom is er.... a little messy..." He replied awkwardly.

 

"Ha! Oppa, have you forgotten that I used to have a Oppa at home too? So I know how guys' bathroom are like. So no worries!" I cracked into laughters upon seeing his expressions. He must be embarrassed about exposing his messy bathroom. I mean, in others' eyes, he is such a perfect guy. Totaly flawless. Who knows the Sha Jang Nim of Kwon Cooperation actually has a messy bathroom and he doesn't really bother in keeping it clean and tidy.

 

"Araso araso~ Bbali. Go and grab your towel~ I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night to see you still sitting downthere, waiting for your hair to dry~"

 

"Neh~!! Kamsahaminda Oppa!" I smiled happily and ran back into the room to grab my towel and my casual clothes.

 

-----

 

She is the first girl who had ever shower in my room. Even Yul nor Fany had showered in there before. Yul has her own bathroom and Fany said that my bathroom is just simply too messy. I sat down on the bed uneasily. I'm not used to having a girl inside my room, let alone inside my bathroom. It has been sometimes since a girl stepped into my room, apart from Yul and Aunty Lee. So yeahs... I tried to focus my document but I just can't helped but divert my gaze to the direction of the bathroom. I sighed and finally gave up on reading my document. I laid on my bed, resting my head on my arms comfortably. Lying there, I saw the box from the corner of my eyes. The box that me and Fany had shared.... Our treasure box.... I took the delicate box out slowly and opened the lid as I sat down on the floor. I sighed.

 

-----

 

"Oppa. I'm done~ Kamsahaminda~!" I finally came out of the bathroom after like 20minutes? I stepped out of the bathroom with my casual clothes while drying my wet hair. "Yah! Oppa! Yah! Gwenchanayo?!!" I shouted for his attention as I saw him staring at a box, deep in thoughts.

 

"Oppa!" I walked over worriedly and shake him a little to wake him up.

-----

 

"Oh! Neh!!" I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt someone shaking my arms. I looked up and saw Yoona looking at me, face full of worry. I was stunned. Damn.She looks so hot... She was dressed casually and her hair is still dripping wet from the aftermath of shower. This enhances her beauty seriously. Compare to the formal dress that she is wearing just now, I think she still look as stunning. It was just a different style.

 

"Oppa, a fly can fly in already~" I heard her chuckle.

 

"Y...Yah!" I immediately closes my amazed mouth and became flustered. She laughed.

 

"Oppa, gwenchanayo? You seems really deep in thoughts just now..." She asked me concerningly.

 

"Er...Neh... Gwenchana.... Just thinking of the past... Are you done showering? Mianhae.. The bathroom is really messy...." I smiled and ruffled my hair.

 

"Haha!" She laughed loudly again, mouth wide open. "Anniyo~ I think Khun Oppa's bathroom is messier." 

 

"Eh? Chinjia?"

 

"Neh! Well, don't tell him I tell you! Cause, in everyone elses' eyes, he is a totally flawless guy. Totally charismatic. This will ruin his reputation. I swore to take this secret with me till I die but now, I'm letting you in this secret! So, don't betray me!"

 

"Haha! Chinjia? Araso araso! I swore to take this secret to my coffin~" I can't helped but chuckled at her innocence.

 

"Hmmm. So, Oppa... What are you thinking of just now? Care to share?" She suddenly took a seat down beside me, talking while drying her hair. 

 

"Eh? O....Oh...." I gulped down my saliva hard. Am I really able to tell her what happen?

 

-----

 

<<< FLASHBACKS >>>

 

"Ahhhh!'' Tiffany was reading her book while walking. She didn't pay attention to the people in front of her and hence, knocked onto Seung Hyun. She fell down, her books sprawling all over the floor. ''Mi...Mianhae...'' She immediately gathered her books together and stood up, apologising repeatedly.

 

''Ahhh. Gwenchanayo... Are you alrights, Miss?'' Seung Hyun didn't fell down as it was only a mere knock on him.

 

''Neh..Gwenchanayo... Kamsahaminda...'' Tiffany bowed again.

 

''Are you a new student here?'' Seung Hyun asked her, given that her face seems so unfamiliar to him.

 

''Er...Ne..Neh... Annyeonghaesaeyo.. Tiffany Hwang immida!'' Tiffany introduced herself.

 

''Oh.... Annyeonghaesaeyo~ Choi Seung Hyun immida....'' Seung Hyun bowed and return the greeting politely.

 

''Fany ah!'' Tiffany's friend shouted for her.

 

''Neh! Coming!'' Tiffany shouted back. ''Mianhae... I got to go... See you around, Seung Hyun-sshi ! Annyeong!'' Tiffany smiled brightly at him and ran away from his sight, joining her friend.

 

 

Seung Hyun just stood there, smiling at the beautiful backview, recalling what just happen a few minutes ago. What an interesing girl, he thought.

 

 

"Yah Hyung ah! What are you looking at!" Ji Yong walked up to Seung Hyun and rest his chin on Seung Hyun's shoulder. 

 

"Yah! Anniyo~ Let's go! We are going to be late for class!" Seung Hyun shrugged off his thoughts and pushed Ji Yong to the class.

 

-----

 

"Arghhh. I'm starving!" Ji Yong, Young Bae, Seungri, Daesung and Seung Hyun walked towards the school cafe during lunch hour.

 

"You're forever starving during classes. Ji Yong ah. You seriously need to buck up in your studies! How on earth are you going to pass your uni?!!" Seung Hyun and Young Bae chuckled.

 

"Don't you guys worry~ I'm born with a smart brain~" Ji Yong smirked. "Eh? What's this?" Ji Yong saw a piece of artwork on the floor, just by his feet. He picked it up and take a look at it.

 

 

The moment Seung Hyun looked at the drawing, he was instantly captivated by it. It is a drawing of a tuxedo... It was simple, but yet, it gave him a warm feeling. He doesn't know why is he feeling this way. He isn't an art lover or expert like Young Bae and Ji Yong. But somehow, he felt connected to this drawing. It was as though, it is specially designed for him...

 

 

"Yah! Let go off her! Sickening guy!" The three boys looked around to see where is the commotion coming from. They saw two girls trying to attack a guy who was grabbing hold to another girl's wrist.

 

"Oh...It's her..." Seung Hyun mumbled to himself as he saw that the girl was the girl that he had bumped into just now. Right. Her name is Tiffany. "Come on, let's go give her a hand. They look like they need our help." Seung Hyun and the other four guys walked towards the commotion.

 

"Yah Yah. Looks like our little Wooyounggie is up to mischief again~ Didn't you learn your lesson from last time?" Ji Young smirked as he saw that the guy was Wooyoung, the so called 'bully' in the school. He is not afraid of anyone else but the five of them. Especially Seung Hyun.

 

"Look Ji Yong... I'm not trying to stir some trouble here. Just leave us alone here. She isn't your friend right? Me and this girl here have some issues to settle. I promise I won't hurt your two other friends there." Wooyoung said as he continue to stare at Tiffany. The two other friends refer to Minzy and Bom. They are Tiffany's friends as well as the guys' friends.

 

"Look Wooyoung, we are not trying to stir some trouble here too. Let go of her wrist. Stop bullying a girl. Can't you see her wrist had already turned red? Talk things out peacefully!" Seung Hyun stepped in and used his deep, commanding voice.

 

"I won't give it to you! You don't suit this bastard! Even if you kill me, I won't change my opinion!" Tiffany shouted back at Wooyoung. She was afraid. But she wasn't going to let this guy dominate over her.

 

"Yah! See! Chinjia? You wanna die? I'll fulfill you!" Wooyoung reached his peak and raised his hand up high, getting ready to hit Tiffany. Tiffany immediately shuts her eyes tightly.

 

 

She was getting ready to be hit. However, after awhile, instead of feeling a sting on her cheeks or any part of her body, she heard a groan. She could recognise the voice. That irritating voice belongs to Wooyoung. She opened her eyes and was taken aback to see what's going on.

 

 

"I told you to let go of her wrist! Didn't you hear my voice just now?!!!" Seung Hyun was now standing in between Tiffany and Wooyoung, and he was twisting Wooyoung's wrist, causing him to groan in pain.

 

"Yah! Seung Hyun! What... What are doing?!! Who is she to you?!!! She is JUST a NEWCOMER!!!" Wooyoung shouted admist his pain.

 

"SHE IS MY FRIEND! SO, DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER STARTING FROM NOW ONWARDS!!!" Seung Hyun shouted at him and twisted Wooyoung's hand back into his back, causing him to cringe in pain. "ARASO?!!!

 

"Argh...Araso araso!" Wooyoung had no choice but to agree with Seung Hyun.

 

"Make sure you keep your words!" Seung Hyun let go of his hand with a , causing Wooyoung to fall.

 

"I'll get back to you, Tiffany Hwang!" Wooyoung glared at Tiffany for the last time and Tiffany immediately hide behind Seung Hyun for protection.

 

"GET LOST, LOSER~!!!" Bom and Minzy cheered as Wooyoung and his friends stride away. "Gomawoyo Seung Hyun Oppa!" Both of them smiled brightly.

 

"Ka...Kamsahaminda... Seung Hyun-sshi..." Tiffany blushes and bowed to Seung Hyun in gratitude.

 

"Er... Anniyo... Gwenchanayo, Tiffany-sshi?" Seung Hyun took her wrist and examined it concerningly.

 

"Er...N...Neh...." Tiffany blushes even more as Seung Hyun touches her hand. 

 

"Oopps! Mi...Mianhae!!" Seung Hyun quickly let go of her hand, blushing as well.

 

"Omo! Hyung!! You're blushing?!!!" Seungri and Daesung exclaimed.

 

"Y...Yah! Anniyo!! Chinjia!" Seung Hyun hit the two maknaes for exposing him and to hide his shy expression.

 

 

Everyone laughed at them. And this is how Tiffany and Seung Hyun became friends.

 

-----

 

"Seung Hyun Oppa!" Tiffany exclaimed as she saw Seung Hyun walking towards her. "What took you so long!" She pouted.

 

"Ah... Mianhae... That teacher held us back. So, I'm slightly late. What is it so urgent that you can't even wait till after school?" Seung Hyun smiled as he saw Tiffany.

 

"I wanna show you this..." Tiffany broke into her famous eye-smile as she held out a piece of clothing proudly. "My final year project~"

 

"Wow....It's so pretty.... Did you make it yourself?" Seung Hyun couldn't helped but stared at the tuxedo in amazement. It was the exact same piece that he had seen before in Tiffany's drawing when he first become her friend.

 

"Yah! Of course!! My sleepless nights are all spent here!" Tiffany groaned. "Yah Oppa. I need a model for my tux~" She smiled sweetly to Seung Hyun.

 

"Yah yah. Anniyo~ You know I can't catwalk nor model!! Get Ji Yong to do it for you!" Seung Hyun knew what Tiffany is up to just by looking at her smile and he totally dismiss her thought.

 

"Ji Yong suits only daring and striking clothes! Awww. Oppa! Come on~!! Please~" Tiffany whined and showed Seung Hyun her puppy face.

 

"Yah~ You know I always have a soft spot for your puppy face! I can't do this!" Seung Hyun groaned.

 

"Come on Oppa! It's just walking down the aisle! It doesn't require you to be like models! You just have to walk so that the judges can see! Oppa~" Tiffany continued her persuading.

 

"Aishh~ Chinjia! Araso araso! Stop that puppy face~ I admit defeat~" Seung Hyun sighed in defeat. He knows he always will give in to her.

 

"Chinjia? Chinjia Chinjia?!! Kamsahaminda Oppa!!" Tiffany was so happy that she throw her arms around Seung Hyun.

 

"Ahhh... Chinjia~" Seung Hyun hugged her back. He couldn't helped but smile. This girl is so cute. "So, I need to see if it fits my size right? Let me try it on~" Seung Hyun broke away from the hug.

 

"Eh? Anniyo~ Oppa, I custom made according to your size~ So, it will definitely be fitting. Just make sure that you don't overeat or starv yourself these 2 weeks!" Tiffany laughed.

 

"Mwuh? What makes you so sure that I'll be your model?!!" Seung Hyun exclaimed.

 

"Because... I'm Tiffany Hwang!! And Kwon Seung Hyun always lose to Tiffany Hwang!" Tiffany stuck her tongue out at Seung Hyun playfully and ran away.

 

"Yah! Tiffany Hwang!!" Seung Hyun chuckled as he chased after her.

 

-----

 

"Mwuh? Gwenchana? How is it?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter