Support!

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He is causing endless pains to my sister now!!" I was awoke by a loud, angry voice.

 

 

I rubbed my eyes tiredly. Looks like I had fallen asleep unknowningly again... Eh? That voice sounds like... Khun Oppa?

 

 

"I'm going to open a press conference for the both of them... They would clarify that there is nothing of these sorts. That their relationship and engagement is a happy and blissful one..." This deep, husky voice belongs to Seung Hyun Oppa. I'm sure. Mwuh? What press conference? Both of them? Is it refering to me and Ji Yong?

 

"There is no way I'm going to let her go out and face those monsters out there. She is already suffering so much mentally already. How on earth is she going to answer all those questions that are going to be thrown at her?!!!"Right. This voice definitely belong to Khun Oppa.

 

 

I sighed. Looks like Khun Oppa is really here. He must be so worried about me. I got out of the bed quickly and headed out.

 

 

"Oppa, I'm going to do that... I'm going out to face them... I'm going to the press conference. With Ji Yong." I saw Khun Oppa, Seung Hyun Oppa, Ji Yong and Yuri Unnie sitting in the living room. All of their face are written with frustration and worries. I spoke up. I don't know what press conference are they talking about but I know I got to agree with it. I can't let Khun Oppa worry about me anymore. And Seung Hyun Oppa can't be coming up with something that will hurt me. Oh. I don't know why would I add the last two words. With Ji Yong. Maybe, this came from the bottom of my heart...

 

-----

 

"Yoong~" I frowned upon seeing her coming down the stairs. It's only a few months and I could see the difference in her. She had grown so much thinner now. Her eyes, though still as pretty, but wasn't as sparkling as before anymore. All I see was a thin and haggard girl and her eyes were puffy. I bet with my life that these few days, she must have been crying herself to sleep. My heart aches. I really shouldn't have let her marry into Kwon. I should have known better. Being the daughter-in-law of the royalities aren't easy. Well, the Kwons aren't exactly royalities, but they are an influence in Korea.

 

"Oppa~" She approached me with a weak smile as she hugged me. I returned the hug lightly, fearing that I would crush her if I exert too much force.

 

"Such a big thing happen to you and you didn't tell me." I broke away from the hug and frowned at her.

 

"Ahhhh. I just don't want you to worry....And besides, I'm fine~" She sighed. 

 

"Come on. We need to talk privately." I grabbed her hand and headed upstairs.

 

-----

 

"What do you think you are doing, Im Yoona?" The moment Yoona reached her room with Nichkhun, Nichkhun flick his finger on her forehead.

 

"Ouch! Oppa!" Yoona touched her forehead and groaned.

 

"This teaches you not to hide things from me~" Nichkhun lectured his sister. "Now, tell me what exactly had happen..." He sat down on the corner of the bed, motioning Yoona to join him too.

 

"Neh~" Yoona obeyed as she explained the whole incident to her brother.

 

-----

 

"So... That's about it..."

 

"No wonder you look so surprise when you saw that glass doll. That was really your first time seeing it... Chinjia. You should have just told me the truth, Yoong~" He sighed.

 

"Ahhh. I didn't know this matter would be blown up to such a big proportion... Mianhae Oppa... I broke the glass doll that you gave it to me and still lied to you with a replacement..." 

 

"Pabo!" Nichkhun chuckled as he hits her forehead lightly. "Breaking the glass doll doesn't mean breaking our promise. And besides, it wasn't you who broke it anyway. It's Kwon Ji Yong who broke it. Yoong, come on. Listen to Oppa. Call off this marriage. This guy isn't worth it. I thought he would change once you are engaged with him. Guess like I was wrong." He looked at me with brows creased together.

 

"Oppa...."

 

"Don't 'Oppa' me, Yoona. You know how pain my heart is to see you in this state? This is the first time I see my innocent sister being on a tabloid. Being smeared. Ruining her reputation. And for your whole life, I bet you didn't even cry that much before. Look at your eyes, all red and puffy now. You even fall sick and fainted. Don't ask me why I know you fainted because I already told you. You can't hide things from me. If I know you would ended up like that, I would never have agree on this. Over my dead body." Khun Oppa interrupted my sentence.

 

"Oppa... You got to listen to me first..." I put my hands over his to calm him down. "I'm really sorry... I know I had worry you so much... But Oppa, I can't... I can't call off this marriage.. I promised Harabeoji already... He has just passed away not long ago... I don't want to do such a thing... And if I were to call off the marriage now, wouldn't the press have more things to write?"

 

"Mwuh? Araso. Then don't be engaged to Ji Yong. Change it to Seung Hyun. He seems to be capable of taking a better care of you."

 

"M...Mwuh?!!" I was taken aback by his words. I blurted out.

 

"From the beginning, I already find that Seung Hyun is a better choice. He seems... He seems much... much caring towards you. Ji Yong on the other hand seems to be nonchalant about all these. Take this incident for example. I got to hear the explainations from Seung Hyun instead of him when you are suppose to be his fiancée. What's wrong with him. I won't tolerate people who doesn't treasure my sister." Gosh. Oppa is really angry with Ji Yong this time round. But I can't help but chuckle at his remarks. He has always be so protective over me. But I had never expect him to say such a childish statement. How could I just change my groom like that?

 

"Oppa!" I chuckled as I hit him lightly. "Oppa, come on. You need to calm down. Firstly, I can't change the groom as and when I like, even if they are brothers. I'm engaged to Ji Yong and I had to stick to it. I can't just change to Seung Hyun Oppa just like that. I hope it is that simple too. But things don't work this way. Besides, Seung Hyun Oppa already have someone in mind~ And, this incident, we can't blame everything to Ji Yong.. In fact, he is a victim too... I was partly to be blame too. If I didn't ran out in the middle of the night but instead be more calm, things won't turn out this way. And, he already did try his best to make things easier for me, Oppa. So, stop blaming him~" I tried to speak up for Ji Yong. If it was in the past, I would have accept Khun Oppa's offer, calling off the marriage. But, I didn't know why, I just didn't feel like ending the engagement now. It felt... wrong.

 

"Oh.. You mean Fany?" Mwuh? How does Khun Oppa knows? 

 

"Eh? Oppa, how do you know?" I asked in surprise.

 

"Eh? A...Anniyo! Just a rough guessing..." He chuckled nervously. "Wow wow. Someone is speaking up for her fiancé~" He diverted the topic and teases me.

 

"Oppa!" I blushes upon his teasings, and I think perhaps, he really guessed it. He always have the luck to guess things correctly. "I'm just stating the facts!" I whined.

 

"Ahhh. Araso araso. Stop the whining~" He chuckled as he covered his ears. "Ok. Jokes aside. Are you sure you are going to face those people outside? Are you really ready? If you aren't, I don't want you to force yourself. Araso?"

 

"Neh~ Oppa, I want to. My finals are coming and I had to go to school... I can't skip anymore lessons. So, I want things to be settled at lightning speed." I assured him.

 

"Aishh~ Pabo. Always thinking about studies~" He broke into a smile as he pinched my nose playfully.

 

"This is not the first time you know me, Nichkhun Horvejkul Im~" I stuck out my tongue playfully at him. "Come on, shall you return to your friendly style already? I think you practically scare the hell out of Yuri unnie just now." I giggled.

 

"Yah. Do I really sounded so scary just now?" His brows creased.

 

"Neh! But, don't worry. You still look as handsome!" I laughed.

 

"Chinjia! Im Yoona!" He laughed along too.

 

 

I wonder how my life would be without him seriously~ He is like my lighthouse, protecting over me always. Never desert me no matter how harsh are the conditions.

 

-----

 

The moment I saw Yoona coming out of the room linking arms with Khun and both of them had a smile on their face, I knew Yoona had got it all settled. Phew.. I saw Ji Yong became relieved too.

 

 

"Oppa...." Yoona greeted me.

 

"Mianhae Seung Hyun.. I kind of lose my temper just now..." Khun apologised to me.

 

"Anniyo~ If I were you, I would react in such a way too.." I smiled and accepted it.

 

"Oppa~" Yoona shook Khun's arms and glanced at Ji Yong's direction. I think Yoona is trying to ask him to apologise to Ji Yong. But, Khun refused.

 

"Araso araso." He finally gave in. "Yah. Mianhae." He just apologised to Ji Yong reluctantly. At some point, I think me, Ji Yong and him look alike. We all loved our sister alot and that we are always being controlled by them. Sometimes, I wonder who is the older one.

 

"Ahh. Gwenchanayo.." Ji Yong accepted too.

 

"So.. Seung Hyun Oppa, what is your plan?" Yoona smiled as she and Khun sat down on the couch, facing us.

 

-----

 

"Well, this is how it goes... We are thinking of opening a press conference to clarify the truth about you and Ji Yong's engagement. That there is nothing wrong between you guys. You are not pregnant and you are still enjoying your engagement period." Seung Hyun started explaining to Yoona and Nichkhun.

 

"Oh..." Yoona didn't know how to response. She wasn't really sure if she could make it or not.

 

"Don't worry Yoona. Besides me, Hyung and Yul will be there too. We will try our best not to let attention divert to you. Hyung is going to talk about the progress for Kwon Cooperation. The main thing will be that, we are just trying to prepare you because they would definitely ask you these questions. So, we must as well clear the misunderstandings using this chance." Ji Yong added on.

 

"When... When will it be?" Yoona can't help but have the quiver in the her voice.

 

"Er... We were thinking that it would be best if we make it as soon as possible. Tomorrow? But of course, we will obey your wishes." Seung Hyun explained.

 

"Remember what I say. Don't stress yourself~" Nichkhun reminded his sister.

 

 

There was a moment of silence as everyone waited for Yoona's reply.

 

 

"Alrights. Let's do this." Yoona took in a deep a breath and nodded her head.

 

-----

 

"Remember to call me if anything happens alrights? I will be right here. Oh, and Appa and Umma had gone overseas, so they didn't know about this thing... Should I..." I was walking Khun Oppa out of the mansion after our discussion because he still have an appointment with his client.

 

"Anniyo! Don't! I don't want to make them worry... And once tomorrow is over, everything will be back to normal. Don't worry Oppa. I'll contact you once the press conference is over. Alrights?" I gave him a peck on his cheek.

 

"Araso araso. Take care of yourself, my princess Yoong~" He smiled as he kissed me back on the cheek and hugged me tightly. "Remember, Oppa is always here..."

 

"If I need you~ Araso araso." I finished the sentence off for him and chuckled. "Oppa, you are getting more and more like Appa! Naggy! You should hurry up and get a girlfriend yourself!"

 

"Chinjia! Pabo! Araso araso. I shall get going already~ Annyeong~"

 

"Annyeong~"

 

----- 

 

"Sent Khun off already?" Seung Hyun Oppa smiled at me as I returned to the living room, joining them.

 

"Neh~ Oppa, mianhae.. This Oppa of mine is sometimes overprotective over me..." I bowed in apology.

 

"Ahh.. Anniyo~ We know his intentions. No worries. But Yoona, are you sure you could handle it tomorrow? Is it a bit too rush for you? Afterall, you just recovered. We don't want you to strain yourself out." Seung Hyun Oppa confirmed with me once again as he looked at me worriedly. Khun Oppa is right. Seung Hyun Oppa DID care alot about me.

 

"Oppa, I'm really fine. Look at me now. I'm all well now~" I gave him an assuring smile.

 

"But..."

 

"Yul~! I'm here!" Phew. Luckily, someone cut our conversation off.

 

 

-----

 

"Oh... Oppa!" Yuri grinned widely as she saw Young Bae.

 

"Hey~ Ji Yong, Seung Hyun~" Young Bae greeted two of his best friends. "Yoona~" Young Bae gave Yoona an encouraging hug. "Are you feeling better?"

 

"Young Bae Oppa~" Yoona smiled as she return the hug. She felt so secured with so many people supporting her now. "Neh~"

 

"Good to hear that~"

 

"Oppa, let's have dinner first before we start revision again. How about that?" Yuri offered.

 

"Hmmm. Sounds fine~ My stomach is growling already." Young Bae smiled warmly.

 

"Wow wow. Young Bae. How lucky you are~ Me and Hyung had lived with her for like our entire life and up till now, she still didn't talk to us that politely." For the first time after Nichkhun had gone, Ji Yong spoke up.

 

"Oppa!" Yuri groaned at her brother.

 

"Araso araso. Let's eat~" Seung Hyun laughed at his two dongsaengs and together, they move towards the dining table. And for the first time in 3days, Yoona joined them for dinner.

 

-----

 

"So, how's your blindate, Young Bae?" Ji Yong asked me as we ate our dinner.

 

"Oh... That..." I smiled at the thought of meeting Dara once again.

 

"Yah yah. What's with that smile~ Is she a hottie?" Ji Yong smirked.

 

"Yah!" I became flustered as I know Yul is watching me. "Er... You'll never expect who my blindate is..."

 

"Mwuh?"

 

"Well, it's Dara..." I admitted to them. I knew I couldn't be lying. Yul already knows about it.

 

"MWUH?!!" Both Ji Yong and Seung Hyun Hyung got a shock.

 

"Jemmkanmanyo. Dara... Dara... Sounds familiar...." Seung Hyun Hyung thought hard.

 

"Don't tell me it's your childhood sweetheart, SANDARA PARK?!!!" Ji Yong blurted out.

 

"Neh..." I nodded embarrasingly. From the corner of my eyes, I could see that Yul was pouting. I wonder why...

 

"SERIOUS?!! I remember she had been a bubbly girl ever since she was young. Is she still that pretty?" Ji Yong started getting excited all of a sudden.

 

"Yeahs. She is always that cheerful. How is she?" Even Hyung started to get interested.

 

"Yah yah. Yoona is here. Can you all don't leave her out?" Yul pouted and cut into our conversation.

 

-----

 

Damn it. Even Ji Yong Oppa and Seung Hyun Oppa got so interested about Dara Unnie. What's so good about her seriously. She only looks younger than her actual age. That's all. Why are them so interested!

 

 

"Yah yah. Yoona is here. Can you all don't leave her out?" Mianhae Yoona. Let Unnie make use of you. Just this time.

 

"Oh oh o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter