Mixed Feelings.

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seung Hyun ah, I'll entrust this whole house to you. If you need advices, give me a call." Mr Kwon reminded Seung Hyun.

 

"Neh Appa... I will not let you down. But Appa, the lawyer hasn't come to our house about Harabeoji's will. Are you sure you guys are leaving now?" Seung Hyun nodded as he handed his father's luggage to the driver.

 

"Hmm. No worries. We could just easily have a video conference. And whatsmore, I can already predict what his will will be like already. Take care my son~ And please watch over that brother of yours. And that wilful princess." Mr Kwon whispered to Seung Hyun as he patted his shoulder.

 

"Haha. Araso~ I will. Take care too Appa. Have a fun trip with Halmeoni and Umma. You can take it as a makeup honeymoon trip with Umma." Seung Hyun laughed.

 

"Araso. I trust you. You know how is your Halmeoni is like. I bet me and your Umma will have no time to rest at all. For all you know, we could be in Singapore today, and the next day, on the plane to America. Her energy never seems to deplete. And your Umma. You know at the age of 50, she still loves shopping like some 20year old young girls. I think it won't be a fun trip. At the thought of needing to help your Umma carry all her shopping bags, I already felt like fainting." Mr Kwon sighed.

 

"Ha! Just take this as a rest period for you and Umma. You two had been working hard all these years. Time to see the world and have some time of your own. And besides, Halmeoni shouldn't travel alone." Seung Hyun chuckled at his father's expression.

 

"Appa! Do you really have to be away for so long?!! I won't get to see you for at least 3 months?!!! Which means you guys won't get to attend my graduation ceremony!" Yuri suddenly interrupted their conversation as she throw her arms around her father, whinning.

 

"Ahhh. My sweetheart~ Appa will miss you too~ But you know Halmeoni can't travel around the world alone. We don't feel safe for her to travel alone. You know how is your Halmeoni like. A kid spirit in an elderly body. And beside, perhaps, I will be back in less than 3 months." Mr Kwon laughed as he hugged his daughter.

 

"Mwuh?" Yuri broke away from the hug from her father.

 

"We will be back in less than 3 months if any three of you have good news for us... For example, you..."

 

"Araso araso! Bon Voyage Appa! Enjoy yourselves! If you really loved some places so much, then stay longer! Don't worry about us!" Yuri immediately have a 360degrees change in attitude the moment her father talk about her relationship.

 

"Chinjia. This princess~" Mr Kwon laughed as he shook his head.

 

------

 

"Umma, take good care of yourself alrights. Will miss you~" Ji Yong said as he gave his mum a hug.

 

"Halmeoni, remember to take your medicine regularly ok? Remember what Doctor Ha says. Do not..."

 

"Do not get too agitated and I must not eat oily stuffs. Aishh~ Yoona ah. You had repeated it a thousand times already. You are so naggy. You seems to be the Halmeoni already." Old Mrs Kwon laughed as she took Yoona's hand and patted it.

 

"Halmeoni!" Yoona blushes at her grandmother's teasings. "Araso araso. Just take care of yourself ok. And have fun with Harabeoji~" Yoona smiled as she touches the ash urn that the servant is holding. 

 

"Neh~ We will. And Yoona ah. Make sure you and Ji Yong's relationship improves alrights! I can see that my this grandson is so in love with you! But he is just like old man, stubborn to confess. I want to see a granchild when I come back alrights!" Old Mrs Kwon whispered into Yoona's ears and laughed.

 

"Halmeoni!" Yoona groaned at her grandmother's cheekiness.

 

-----

 

"Alrights. Take care of yourselves, you kids. If anything happens, remember, we are a call away." Appa, Umma and Halmeoni bid us goodbyes.

 

"Neh~ Have fun too!" We waved them goodbyes as they get into the limo, heading for the airport.

 

"Yoona ah! Remember what I had said! I will be waiting for your good news!" Halmeoni shouted back to Yoona as she waved.

 

"Chinjia..." I heard Yoona muttered her breath as she had her head down. She seems to be blushing again.

 

"Yah. What did Halmeoni tell you or ask you? What good news?" I asked her when the limo is finally out of sight.

 

"A...Anniyo! Nothing~!" She stuttered and ran into the mansion.

 

"Yah!" I shouted back at her, chasing after her.

 

 

Yups. It has been a week since Harabeoji's funeral and Halmeoni had decided to fulfill Harabeoji's wish of travelling around the world. Halmeoni wasn't grieved by the end of the cremation already. However, we know that she still misses Harabeoji alot. Hence, despite her insisting that it will be fine for her to travel alone, Appa and Umma had decided to tag along with her. First, it is to be able to take care of her and secondly, for some relaxation. But most importantly, it is to train us to be more independent and to be able to take on huge tasks. Although we are already capable of doing so, we didn't really object to the idea because we also think that it's time for us to be more responsible and put what we had learnt into practice. And whatsmore, we all agreed that Halmeoni shouldn't be left alone. She needs someone to take care of her. Hopefully, everything will be at peace for these few months without the adults' presence.

-----

 

"Let's go for dinner together tonight?" I suggested to Ji Yong, Yoona and Yul as we sat down on the sofa.

 

"Hmmm. I'm free tonight~ I don't mind." Ji Yong yawned as he rest his head on his arm.

 

"Count me in then~" Yoona smiled.

 

"Of course I'm in!!!" Yuri immediately answered.

 

"Araso~ I'll book the place now. 7pm tonight. Seoul Chinese Restaurant." I said as I stood up.

 

"Yah Oppa. Make a reservation for 6 people~" Yuri said.

 

"Mwuh? Me, You, Ji Yong and Yoona. There is only 4 of us. Who else is coming?" I asked her.

 

"Aishh~ I want to call Young Bae Oppa and my friend along~ Just reserve alrights?"

 

"Chinjia. Why so mysterious seriously." I didn't really bother about who she is calling and just went ahead to make the reservation.

 

-----

 

"Yubbosaeyo?" I heard my phone vibrate and answered the call.

 

"Oppa!" I heard the familiar cheerful voice.

 

"Oh Yul...." I answered back as a smile slowly spread across my face. I always have that expression whenever I receive her calls.

 

"Yah Oppa! I didn't get to see you during Harabeoji's funeral! And you haven't been calling me!" She scolded me.

 

"Ahhh.. Anniyo. I was there. But after the ceremony, I went off. Because, my Appa has something for me to do. And, I had been busy lately, so I hadn't have the time to call you... Mianhae~" I laughed. I can totally imagine her pouted face now.

 

"Oh... But you're still not forgiven!"

 

"Araso araso. What is it that you want again, princess? Another Big Bang album? Or poster?" I chuckled. She is so in love with Big Bang that whenever I did something wrong or just some minute mistakes, she will purposely be angry, demanding me to buy her some Big Bang merchandise. She is THAT cute alrights. I don't find that demanding at all.

 

"Yah Oppa! Am I that demanding?!! Anniyo! I just want you to have dinner with us tonight, 7pm. At Seoul Chinese Restaurant. Araso?" She groaned.

 

"Oh... Araso~ I can make it tonight~ I shall see you tonight then."

 

"Chinjia? Great!" She sounded so cheerful and hyped up. "Alrights Oppa. I need to go make another call. See you later tonight! Don't be late!"

 

"Neh~ Annyeong~" I hung up the call with a smile.

 

 

The fact is that, ever since the day she decided to hitch a ride from Nichkhun, I hadn't been contacting her. Partly is because I'm jealous, but also partly because Appa and Umma had been rushing me to get a girlfriend. They keep wanting to arrange me into blindates just like Ji Yong and Seung Hyun Hyung. And with Ji Yong's engagement, they are pressing me even more now. I kept pushing it away, finding an excuse to decline all dates. Because my heart, is only for Yuri. There is no point in me going blindates. It is not fair to the girl too. But then again, these few days, alot had been going through my mind too. Yuri, may only be treating me as an Oppa all along. She doesn't have any feelings for me perhaps. Maybe I should open my heart and eyes for other girls. Hence, I hadn't been contacting her for the past 2 weeks and she didn't contact me too. Making me believe that she really doesn't have the mututal feelings for me. I'm just a normal Oppa in her eyes. But then, Ji Yong told me that she wanted to call me, but that night, Old Mr Kwon fainted. So, she hadn't had a chance. And there is alot of things for them to handle. So, I'm really in a delimma now. To accept blindates or not. Aishh~ Perhaps, I should ask for her opinion?

 

 

------

 

"Mr Kwon, Shall we serve the dishes now?" The waiter asked Seung Hyun. It was already 7.30pm and everyone had arrived except for Yuri's friend.

 

"Anniyo! Jemkammanyo! We still need to wait for one more person!" Yuri interrupted as she held her phone tightly. "Chinjia... Unnie... Where are you..." She mumbled to herself as she dialled a number.

 

"Mianhae!!! I'm late!!" A lady finally pushed upon the door, panting away.

 

-----

 

"Mianhae!! I'm late!!" We all looked up when there is a female about Yul's age pushed open the door.

 

 

It was her. It was Fany. She was wearing a white singlet with a black coat over it. Her hair was let down in a wavy manner and she was just wearing thin makeup. But still, her smile was alluring as ever. The only thing different about her was that today, she wore a pair of glasses, making her look like an expertise in designing more.

 

 

"Unnie!" Yul called out to her brightly and got up from her chair, linking arms with her. "I thought you are not coming anymore!"

 

"Ahhh. I promised you. Of course I will come~ I'm just held up a little by my work. The models are giving me such a hard time~" She smiled to Yul as she explained herself. Oh right. Did I mention before that Yul and Fany is really close? Well, they are. I don't know why. Ever since the first time they met, they immediately clicked. "Omo. Young Bae! Long time no see!" Fany saw Young Bae and went over to hug him.

 

"Fany! Nice to see you again~ I didn't get a chance to talk to you the other time at the ceremony." Young Bae stood up, hugging her back. Of course, Young Bae and her are also acquainted. We are all from the same school.

 

"That's why I brought you two here today! Thank me!" Yul stuck out her tongue.

 

"Ahhh~ Gomawoyo~" Fany smiled to her. "Oh... Seung Hyun Oppa...." She turned and saw me. Her wide smile immediately faded into a slight grin as she saw me.

 

"Oh... Hi...." I greeted her back.

 

"Come on! Let's eat while we talk! I'm starving!" Yul immediately pulled her to sit in between me and her.

 

"Waiter, you may serve the dishes now~" I sighed as I called for the waiter. I should have known that Yul will do that.

 

------

 

Tiffany's POV:

 

Yul only told me that we will be having dinner together. I didn't expect that I will still meet Seung Hyun Oppa there. I mean, he doesn't want to see me already. Why would he still be there? So, I was really surprised to see him there. He seems taken aback too. I guess it must be Yul's idea to let us meet up again. Aishh~ Chinjia. I don't know how to react seriously. The moment I saw him, my heart literally skipped a beat once again. He was still the same old him. Nothing much had changed. He just gotten more charismatic and mature. He really look like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter