I'm So Sorry But I Love You

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong's POV

"Well, Ji Yong... The report shows that...."

 

My mind went blank and my arms seemed to lose its energy at that instant.

 

"You really have a relapse... Mianhae..."

 

"Wh-What does.. does this means?" It was only till then, did I realise that my voice was croaked.

 

"Apparently, this was worse than last time... I suggest that you undergo the operation as soon as possible."

 

"Right here?"

 

"Anniyo. We don't have the necessary equipments here. But in America, there is..."

 

"Then arrange me to America now!" I thought I saw a glimpse of light.

 

"I will. However....."

 

I knew this word would appear.

 

"There is a risk to this operation. Because the tumor is near the nerve of your eyes, it might affect your vision... Even if you're treated." Dr Ha sighed. "But of course, if you aren't willing to take the risk, we would start chemotherapy here. To shrink the tumor size, in a hope that it would disappear. But you know that this isn't an easy process..."

 

 

My world seemed to have darkened. Totally. If I were to reject going through this operation, I would die. If I did it, I would most probably turn blind. My throat had gone completely dry and I was trying to find words in it. I had thousands of words to say, but nothing came out... What was I going to do? What would happen to Appa and Umma? How would Yul and Hyung react when they knew this? And most importantly, would Yoona be able to take this news?

 

"Dr Ha, I'm going to do this."

 

------

 

Yah! Where have you been? Are you coming back already? Don't make me worry!

 

Yoona<3  

 

 

Yah. I'm coming home soon~ You should go ahead and catch some sleep first. It's getting late already! I don't want a panda wife tomorrow you know.

 

Ji Yong<3

 

 

Humph! Araso araso~ I'll be sleeping first. Yuri unnie had been torturing me for the entire day to try on the wedding dress. Gahhh. She say that I must choose the best out of everything. So, I just stood there and let her slaughter.

 

Yoona<3

 

 

Ahhh. I'm going to tell you in to Yul seriously. Hahaha. I think no matter what you wear, you still look as gorgeous. You're forever the star in my eyes, araso?

 

Ji Yong<3

 

 

Keke! I know! So I'll see you tomorrow alrights! Make sure you get back home earlier! I don't want a panda husband for tomorrow's ceremony too. Araso?

 

Yoona<3

 

 

Neh~ Coming home soon. Go to bed already will you? Saranghae Im Yoona~

 

Ji Yong<3

 

 

Neh! Saranghae Kwon Ji Yong~

 

Yoona<3

 

------

 

True enough, the moment Ji Yong reached home, Yoona was already asleep. Ji Yong smiled at that sight and went ahead to take a bath. He wanted to get a drink after which and saw Seung Hyun standing by the balcony, enjoying the night breeze.

 

 

"Fancy one?" Ji Yong handed one can of beer to Seung Hyun as he stood beside him.

 

"Are you sure you're able to drink? You're going to be a groom tomorrow you know. Yoona isn't going to like it if her groom is someone with a bloated face." Seung Hyun took over the beer and smirked, opening the can up, taking a sip.

 

"Ahhh. Of course it would be alright. I would still look handsome, Hyung." Ji Yong smiled as he too, took a sip. "Such a beautiful night, isn't it?" He looked out into the darkness.

 

"Yeahs... Aren't you sleeping? Tomorrow would be your big day~"

 

"Hyung, do you think that me and Yoona are compatible?" Ji Yong suddenly asked the question.

 

"Mwuh? Yah. Kwon Ji Yong. What are you thinking now? Tomorrow would be your big day. Don't be ridiculous." Seung Hyun turned to look at him, horrified.

 

"Anniyo... I'm just asking..." Ji Yong sighed. "So many things had happen...."

 

"Precisely. It was through so many incidents that brought the both of you together. That's why it's all the more precious. You guys are meant to be."

 

"Chinjia? Araso...."

 

"I think you better stop drinking and go to sleep already. You must be drunk, Ji." Seung Hyun shook his head.

 

"Anniyo. I'm really sober now. Just thinking of stuffs...."

 

"Getting nervous for tomorrow's big day?" Seung Hyun smirked, totally misunderstanding Ji Yong's thoughts.

 

"Yeahs...." Ji Yong lied.

 

"Come on, nothing would happen. Yoona would definitely pick you. You had been through so much with her. It's time for your relationship to take a higher step already. Don't you dare to break her heart. If not, Khun would not let you off, and neither would I." Seung Hyun patted Ji Yong's shoulder, giving him some encouragement.

 

"Wow. Is that a threaten?" Ji Yong let out a dry chuckle.

 

"Well, if you insist?" Seung Hyun laughed.

 

"Hyung...."

 

"Mwuh?"

 

"Promise me that you would take care of Yoona."

 

"Mwuh? Why are you asking such a favour? That's your job, not mine."

 

"Just promise me." Ji Yong turned to face Seung Hyun, giving him a serious look.

 

"Aishh~ Of course I will. She is so special, so precious." Seung Hyun nodded and answered honestly.

 

"That's the answer I want to hear. With your this sentence, I'm assured already..." Ji Yong smiled and turned back to face the darkn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter