My Saviour~

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoo....Yoona?" He was shocked to see the familar figure sitting in the middle of the streets alone...

 

----

 

I was suprised to hear someone calling my name. Who would recognise me here? And it's in the middle of the night. The streets are supposed to be empty. I looked up, face still bathed in my hot tears. But the moment I looked up, I was too shocked. My tears immediately stopped as I stared at the person and blinked. The person too, looked at me confusingly.

 

"Yoo....Yoona?" He called out again. The sound was really coming out from him. He was Taecyeon Oppa...

 

"T...Ta....Taecyeon Oppa..." My basic instinct at that point of time: I should never let him see my current state now. I stood up quickly and wiped my tears with the back of my hand, and forced a smile.

 

"Why are you sitting here alone in the middle of the night? And you had been crying, don't you? What happen?" He looked at me worriedly.

 

"A...A...Anniyo... I.... I...." I was lost for words. I knew I shouldn't tell him what happen. He probably won't symphatize with me but instead mocked at me instead.

 

"Come on Yoona. Something happen right? Tell me. Don't tell me that you are fine because I know that you aren't." He continue to ask as he grabbed hold of my elbow.

 

"Op..Oppa..." Boy, I miss this tender touch... Why of all these times, must he appear here! I feel like throwing my arms around him already.

 

"Is it about your husband? What did he do to you? I already TOLD you. Don't get married. Why don't you listen?!!" He becomes impatient and at the thought of me getting married, he becomes more agitated and grabbed hold of me even tighter.

 

"Oppa! You...You're hurting me!!" I whinced in pain.

 

"Yoona ah!" I heard a voice from behind calling me, and I turned back. Taecyeon Oppa also looked up.

 

 

It was as though a beam of light suddenly shone through my darkest night as I saw him. The beam of light becomes brighter and brighter as he ran towards me.

 

----

 

"Yoona ah!" I ran towards her and stopped just right in between her and that guy. That guy looks so familiar. Hmmmm.

 

"Seung Hyun Oppa...." She seems to be shocked to see me, but at the same time, she seems to have lighted up.

 

"Yah. Let go of her. Can't you see that you are hurting her? It's all red already." I removed that guy's hand from her elbow. It's all red already.

 

"M...Mr Kwon?" He looked at me in shocked. Oh. He knows me? But then again, who doesn't? I'm always appearing in the Times Magazine.

 

"Mwuh? You are?" I asked me.

 

"Oh... It's alrights you don't recognise me. Given that you are such an important person. Let me introduce myself. I'm Ok Taecyeon. A newly employee working under your company. I just passed the probation period... Nice to meet you." He extended his arms out.

 

"Oh... Annyeonghaesaeyo... You must be a really talented guy. Everyone working in the Kwon Cooperation must be of some quality standard to pass the probation. Chukahae.." I regained my serious composure and shook his hand. But somehow, I don't really like this guy. I ain't here for some self-introduction. I'm here to protect my sister-in-law. 

 

"Yoona... You know Mr Kwon?" He then turned back to Yoona and asked her.

 

"Er....Er... Yeahs... He is my brother-in-law... Technically. Me and his brother are engaged. We haven't gotten married yet." Yoona seems to be trying to emphasize that they aren't married yet. I wonder what's their relationship.

 

"Oh.... So your husband must be Kwon Family Second Master, Kwon Ji Yong then... No wonder you are going to get married..." I could see that guy's face immediately fell in disappointment.

 

"O...Oppa.. It isn't what you.... Aishh~ Never mind..." Yoona seems to be trying to convince him that she and Ji Yong weren't an item. But of course, it's a vain attempt.

 

"So... I guess I shall see you around then... Take good care of yourself..." That guy turned around and headed off, having a feeling of dejection.

 

"Aishhh~ I bet he is going to hate me even more now... Engaged isn't the same as marriage? Who am I kidding seriously. But Taecyeon Oppa, it's really better if you are clueless about this... I just don't want to land you into trouble.." Her face fell as she watched him disappearing from her sight. "So.. Oppa, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" She wiped away her tears and looked up at me.

 

-----

 

<<< FLASHBACKS >>>

 

"PIANG~!" I was startled by the loud shatterings that came from outside. I had just finished bathing and deciding to go out and take a look.

 

 

I stepped outside and looked around. Everything seems to be at peace.  That leaves one place. Ji Yong's room. Given that his room is located in the same level as me, any loud commotion happening in his room will be audible from my room. I b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter