Adapting In The Kwons

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! What are you doing?!!" He groaned and got up from the floor, shouting at me.

 

"Mwuh? I'm going to sleep!" I acted innocently, pretending to yawn as I sat back up.

 

"Yah! I know! But why do you kicked me off the bed!!!?" He shouted at me.

 

"Do you have dementia? You just signed the contract. The first rule. We must respect each other. No skin contact unless we are forced to do so." I explained to him and laid back down tiredly.

 

"So? This is MINE bed. Sleep on the floor if you want." He jumped back into the bed and laid back down beside me. I quickly sat back up.

 

"Yah! You expect a girl to sleep on the cold, hard floor while you sleep comfortably on the cozy bed?!! What kind of guy are you seriously?!!" I pouted and shouted at him.

 

"To you this kind of girl, there isn't a need for me to be gentleman. So, I'm turning in already. Nights~" He yawned and closes his eyes comfortably.

 

"Yah! Kwon Ji Yong!" I kicked him out of the bed again. I smirked.

 

----

 

"Yah! Im Yoona! Don't carry it too far!" I fell off from the bed once again.

 

"I'm going to sleep. GOOD NIGHT!" Screw her. She pulled the blanket over her and emphasise on the word 'GOOD NIGHT'.

 

''Chinjia!!" I sit down on the floor irritatingly and ruffled my hair. Then, a sudden thought came to my mind.

 

----

 

Eh? I guess he finally gave in? I didn't hear anymore grumbles from him. I thought I was saved. I removed the blanket away from my head, to check things out. I was shocked.

 

 

"Y...Y...Yah! Why...Why are you so close to me?!!!" I stuttered. The moment I opened my eyes and turned my head, I found out that his face was only inches away from me.

 

"Well~ I just wanna take a good look of my Fiancée~" He smiled sweetly at me, causing me to shudder. 

 

"Ya...Yah! Ge..Get off me!" Aishh~ Why am I stuttering so much!? I tried to push him away but he pinned my hands down.

 

"Awww. Why are you so fierce~ I just wanna take a good look at you~" He continue to give that irritating smirk.

 

"Yah! First rule. Strictly NO skin contact." I tried to hide the quiver in my voice as I looked into his eyes. I'm not going to let this down. I must not let him see that I'm afraid.

 

"Oh really? But you know what, contracts to me are bull. Deals? It's just talkings~" He smirked evily at me as he leaned in nearer to me.

 

"Y...Yah! If you...If you want the bed, you can have it then! I...I will just sleep on the floor!" I turned my face to the side, afraid that he would really do something to me.

 

"Ahhh. I don't want the bed anymore~ I want you." He chuckled as his face inched closer to me.

 

"Wh...What are you trying to do?!!" I asked dumbly.

 

"Ha! What do you think I'm going to do, Im Yoona? Of course THAT." He laughed.

 

 

I didn't reply back. I just shut my eyes as tightly as possible, waiting for the impending doom. I cursed myself. Damn it. I should have just let him have the bed. I knew he won't be that kind to just let things go my way. Oh wait. Why is my hands being removed? He didn't pin me down anymore.. Could it be....

 

-----

 

"E...Eh?" I opened my eyes with shock as his face was really just an inches away. And our lips, are just an inch away from each other.

 

 

He stared at me and stretches out one of his hands towards me. I thought he was going to do something. So, I immediately closes my eyes. I waited for like a few seconds, before opening again when I found out nothing had happen.

 

 

----

 

"What are you thinking seriously?" He smirked. "I just wanna SLEEP." He stretches his hands out and reached out for the pillow which is placed beside ne. I could feel his breath as he spoke. We were THAT close. "Aishh~ Chinjia~" He grabbed the pillow and got away from me, placing it on the floor and laid back down onto the floor.

 

 

I blinked twice. I was overwhelmed by shock. I didn't move an inch as I waited for any other sudden "attacks". Apparently, there isn't. I turned my body to the side as I peeked down. He was already asleep I guess. His eyes were closed as he laid on the floor. I laid back down quitely, heaving a sigh of relief. This was SO close. But then again, at least he still has some sense of gentleman in him~ Perhaps, he still have some cure afterall~ Aishh~ Who cares? I'm going to sleep. It's too tiring today...

 

----

 

"What are you thinking seriously?" I smirked as she opened her eyes again. "I just wanna get the pillow to sleep." I stretches my hands out and reached out for the pillow which is placed beside her. I guess she could feel my breath as I spoke given that we were VERY close. "Aishh~ Chinjia~" I grabbed the pillow and got away from her, placing it on the floor and laid back down onto the floor.

 

 

Seriously, WHAT ON EARTH AM I DOING?!

 

 

I knew she will look at me and I was right. I quickly close my eyes when I saw that her body stirred. As I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep, I could feel her gaze on me. After a while, she laid back down into the bed and fell asleep almost immediately. I opened my eyes slowly and I sat back up, to check if she was really asleep. She was really asleep. Her sleeping face looks so.... so goddess like.... Then, it dawned on me. I know why would I choose to sleep on the floor...

 

 

Simply because.... She is too pretty and delicate to sleep on the floor... I don't know why. I wanted to take advantage of her to make her afraid of me. I inched closer to her, having that plan in my head. Then, it all came down crumbling when her eyes met mine.  I looked into her eyes. She looked so.... so sweet and.. and innocent... Totally not the poor girl that I had imagine. And as she shuts her eyes tightly, avoiding my gaze, my plan totally backfired. My heart reaches all out to her. When I stretched my hands out, I wanted to her head or face instead of taking the pillow besides me. But then, I know better than to touch her now. I grabbed the pillow and laid back down onto the floor. Oh well~ If Yul or Hyung were to know this, they are so gonna laugh their heads off. 

 

----

 

I opened my eyes tiredly as the morning sun blinded my eyes. It took me awhile to adjust to the strong light. I can't believe I actually spend the whole night sleeping on the floor. Just as I was about to get up, I realised something. My body was being covered by a blanket. Eh? Wait. I remembered I fell asleep without a blanket yesterday night given that poor girl practically occupied the ENTIRE bed, including the pillows, bolsters and blanket. I only took a pillow with me. I mean, I couldn't let her freeze for the entire night right? Even if I dislike her, I have to be a gentleman. She is a girl afterall. But why on earth would the blanket end up on me now? I quickly got up and looked around. But I found no one in this room already. I stretched my hand out to take a look at the clock. Then, I came upon a post-it note. I rubbed my eyes tiredly as I yawned while reading the note.

 

 

Yah! Pig! Do you always sleep in till so late?!! Well, anyway, I had gone to school already. Breakfast is downstairs as you know. If Harabeoji asked, tell him that you are busy reading the business book till late at night and so you slept in late. That's what I told him anyway. So, if you want you life, then followed on with the lie. And, by the way, please go get yourself a blanket or something! I don't want to hear teeth clattering in the middle of the night!

 

Yoona.

 

-----

 

Ji Yong read the short note. Unnoticingly, the corner of his lips were lifted up slowly. He was actually smiling at what Yoona had written for him.

 

 

"Pig? I think you are one yourself." He smirked.

 

-----

 

"Ahhh. Morning Oppa!" Yuri greeted as she saw Ji Yong descending from the stairs. Everyone was having their breakfast in the dinning table. All except for Yoona.

 

"Yawns~ Morning Harabeoji, Halmeoni, Umma, Appa, Hyung~" Ji Yong yawned as he greeted his elders. He planted a kiss on his Halmeoni's cheek and grabbed a seat beside Yuri, while the breakfast is being brought to him.

 

"Yah. Why do you wake up so late? Yoona had already gone to school. Shouldn't you like fetch her to school or something?!" Old Mr Kwon shouted at him.

 

"Oh... I was up reading the business book yesterday night... And then, I fell asleep. I was dead tired~" Ji Yong replied non-chalantly as he ate his American breakfast. He had answered according to what Yoona had instructed him to do.

 

"Chinjia? Since when are you so hardworking, Ji Yong?" Seung Hyun smirked as took another bite off his sandwich. He knew that Ji Yong is definitely lying. He would never ever touch the book, let alone reading it all night. But what he wondered was, Yoona actually covered it up for him. 

 

"Yah Hyung!" Ji Yong groaned.

 

"Seung Hyun ah~ Perhaps, your dongsaeng really grows up after he got married already. Stop teasing him~" Old Mr Kwon chuckled. "Ahhh~ The power of love~ I feel so young once again."

 

"Yah! Harabeoji!! That's not love!!" Ji Yong protested.

 


"Aishh~ Whatever. Anyway, go and fetch Yoona from school today. Bring her to the company. She needs to familiarize with the company already." Old Mr Kwon commanded.

 

"Chinjia! Why must it be me?!! Can't Hyung do the job?" Ji Yong groaned.

 

"Yah! Is Yoona your Hyung's wife? Must he fed you breakfast now?" Old Mr Kwon scolded him.

 

"Harabeoji, she's not my wife yet. She is just my Fiancée~" Ji Yong corrected his grandfather.

 

"Whatever~ She will be. After the engagement period."  Old Mr Kwon said non-chalantly.

 

"Rest assured. We won't be." Ji Yong muttered under his breath as he ate his breakfast.

 

"Mwuh? What did you just say?"

 

"Eh? Oh... Anniyo! I...I'm just saying that today's breakfast is really nice! Totally different from the usuals. Looks like Aunty Lee had decided to pick up cullinary lessons after all~" I become flustered, finding an excuse. But then again, today's breakfast is really nice. Wonder if Aunty Lee really went to attend some lessons.

 

"Chinjia? Well, it's not what I prepared. I just helped out. It's Second young mistress who had prepared today's breakfast." Aunty Lee brought in Ji Yong's milk and spoke up. 

 

---

 

"MWUH?!! SHE IS THE ONE PREPARE TODAY'S BREAKFAST?!!" I spat the food out immediately and gulped down the milk that Aunty Lee had just brought in. "No wonder it's so HORRIBLE!" I immediately changes my opinions.

 

"Yah Oppa! You are the one who says that it's nice just now! Why are you reacting like that now!" Yul shouted at me and pouted.

 

"Yeahs, Ji Yong. I don't find that it's horrible. It's rather tasty, if you asked for my opinions." Hyung agreed with Yul.

 

"Aishh~ Whatever~ I'm full already. I'm going to wash up and go back to the office!" I stood up and immediately ran up to my room before they started arguing with me again.

 

----

 

"Aishh~ Hyung~" Ji Yong groaned as he saw me standing outside of the mansion, arms folded across my arms as I leaned against my porsh while smiling at him.

 

"Well, since you are also going to the office, I don't see a harm waiting for you~" I smirked.

 

"Yah. You must as well say that you wanted to interrogate me. I bet you want to ask me things." He groaned.

 

"Well, since you know me, then what are you waiting for? Araso. I shall let you have the chance to drive then. Provided you...." I took the car key out from my pocket and waved it at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter