The End? Not Quite.

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Hyun's POV

"I'm marrying Kwon Seung Hyun." Yoona stood up and replied Uncle Park.

 

"Kwon Seung Hyun. Sounds famil... Jemkanmanyo... YOONA AH! MICHEOSSEO?!!" Yul was silent for a moment as she thought and suddenly, she shrieked in horror.

 

 

I too, had my eyes wide open as I stared at Yoona in disbelief.

 

 

"Jeongmal?"

 

"Neh. Uncle Park, please make the necessary arrangement. I had made my choice. Sorry for the trouble." Yoona nodded and bowed in gratitude.

 

"Jemankanmanyo Uncle Park. Yoona ah, let's talk for a minute." I stepped forward and held her elbow, pulling her into one of our guestrooms nearby.

 

-----

 

"Yoona ah. Are you serious?!" Seung Hyun closed the door behind him and let out an urgent whisper.

 

"Mwuh? Anniyo. You heard me loud and clear just now. I'm very serious, Oppa. Which part of me told you that I'm joking?" Yoona pouted.

 

"But, WHY?" Seung Hyun continued to look at her, being horrified.

 

"Because, he told me to. Kwon Ji Yong told me to not wait for him. He told you to take care of me. I'm just obeying whatever he had said." Yoona shrugged her shoulders, showing no signs of sadness nor discomfort.

 

"Yoona, don't do this in a fit of anger. This is not what you want. It's not the time to be stubborn now." Seung Hyun looked at her, brows furrowed with worries. He was worried. The more nonchalant she acted, the more worried he got.

 

"Anniyo. Gwenchana... It had been a deal from the start, Oppa." Yoona shook her head and let out a dry chuckle as she opened the drawer, taking out the piece of contract that she and Ji Yong had made since day 1 of their engagement. She showed it to Seung Hyun.

 

"No way."

 

Seung Hyun looked at the content and was once again, lost for words. Things changed.

 

------

 

"Me and Yoona will be getting married." Seung Hyun linked arms with Yoona as they got out from the room and announced the news.

 

"MWUH?! OPPA!! MICHEOSSEO?!! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED WITH YOONA?!!!" Yuri shouted in disbelief. She couldn't believe that even her brother was going crazy with Yoona.

 

"But Uncle Park, we want the wedding to be pushed back further the date. Yoona is still not really ready for the real wedding. We would continue with the engagement plan first if that's possible...." Seung Hyun ignored Yuri's comment and discussed with Lawyer Park.

 

"Er...."

 

"Please Uncle Park. I won't run away~ Seung Hyun Oppa is my last choice. I'm sure Harabeoji would be happy with my choice. Just be a little lenient this time round could you? I just wanted to wait for my Oppa to be back from America or Halmeoni, Appa and Umma to be back from their tour." Yoona added in.

 

"Aishh~ Araso araso. Youngsters nowadays. Loving engagements... But Seung Hyun ah, you need to make your relationship public. Is that possible?"

 

"Er..." Seung Hyun looked at Yoona with an uncertain look.

 

"Sure! Why not? I'm sure we would receive lots of blessings." Yoona just flashed a smile back to Seung Hyun as she told Lawyer Park to make the necessary arrangement for the public conference.

 

"Araso. Then, I shall get the necessary documents ready. Is it alright for the press conference to be held tomorrow? Then, we could do the transaction of the shares too." Lawyer Park looked into his scheduel and informed Yoona and Seung Hyun.

 

"Neh~ Kamsahaminda~" Both Yoona and Seung Hyun bowed and sent Lawyer Park off.

 

-----

Yuri's POV

"Unnie...."

 

"Yul...."

 

"Oh. So, NOW you guys could see me?" I replied sarcastically

 

"Unnie..."

 

"I thought I was invisible just now. Since just now my words and questions are all being ignored and avoided." I folded my arms across my chest and pouted. I was angry. Really angry.

 

"Yul, come on. Don't be childish. We've got urgent things to handle." Seung Hyun Oppa became stern.

 

"Mwuh? Me? Childish? Who was the childish one? It was YOU, Oppa! And Yoona!" I snapped back at him.

 

"We weren't. We meant every word that we had said just now."

 

"MWUH? Oh, so now you're telling me that you and Yoona love each other? Try harder, Kwon Seung Hyun." I became edgy.

 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri! Don't be rude!" He raised his voice at me. For the very first time in my entire life.

 

"Araso araso! Stop fighting!" Yoona stepped in before I could response.

 

"Yoona, for a moment ago, you were crying for Ji Yong Oppa. And the next moment, you agreed on marrying Seung Hyun Oppa! What's wrong with you?!! Why are you playing with your marriage like that!?"

 

"Unnie, you don't get it...."

 

"YES. I DON'T GET IT. THEN LET ME GET IT!"

 

"Unnie, it's just... it's just... Ji Yong Oppa is gone. He left me...."

 

"So you're trying to say that this is a revenge against him? By marrying his brother and becoming his sister-in-law?"

 

"Anniyo.... This is not what I mea...."

 

"Then tell me what it meant." I cut her sentence off.

 

"Yul, stop forcing her! She is just disappointed with Ji Yong! He just left without a word! What do you think she could have done?! She needed someone to be on her side too!" Seung Hyun Oppa then butted into our conversation.

 

"And that someone must be you?!! WHY?! How about Fany Unnie?! You LOVE her Oppa!" I shouted, eyes welled up with tears.

 

"I did. But we weren't meant to be. And now, Yoona needs me. This is god's will, Yul. You've got to accept it..." He let out a deep sigh.

 

"Well, I chose to go against the god's will." With that, I got up and ran into my room, refusing to continue with the conversation any longer.

 

 

The two of them were nuts. Totally. Gosh. Kwon Ji Yong! WHERE ARE YOU?!

 

------

 

"Aishhh~" Seung Hyun threw his head behind the couch and rubbed the bridge of his nose tiredly.

 

"Oppa, gwenchana. Unnie would understand it someday.." Yoona gave an encouraging smile and patted his shoulder.

 

"Hopefully..." Seung Hyun sighed and nodded. He hoped his decision was right.

 

------

Yoona's POV

The next day, was a total hectic day. For me. For Seung Hyun Oppa. For the entire Kwon Family. Like what Uncle Park had said, a press conference was immediately called in the next day. All the reporters were curious as to why the Kwons would open another press conference. I was faced with anxiety again. The same feeling I had experienced a month back. The feeling was still so strong and vivid. But, there was a whole lot of difference. Yuri Unnie was still not talking to us and well, I wasn't there to clear the misunderstandings between me and Ji Yong, but to actually announce my marriage with Seung Hyun Oppa. But one thing for sure, Seung Hyun Oppa's thoughtfulness didn't change for even a bit. He held my hands tightly and gave an encouraging smile. I smiled back. It's time.

 

The three of us, with the absence of Ji Yong, stepped out to face the press. Once again, I was blinded by the flashings of thousands of cameras. Seung Hyun Oppa supported me as he linked his arms with mine, giving me a pat on my hand. I looked up at him and smiled. I was ready.

 

True enough, the press was shocked by our news. The news about my sudden marriage to Seung Hyun Oppa. Hence, as expected, we were bombarded with questions. About the absence of Ji Yong. About my sudden change of husband. About the previous press conference's issue when me and Ji Yong showed our love. I didn't really have to answer any questions, given that it was either Seung Hyun Oppa who dealed with them or the questions were being blocked away by Uncle Park for violating our privacy. But I knew, all it took, was my one answer. To clear this doubt in them.

 

 

"Neh. I was with Kwon Ji Yong at first. We really did love each other, but, it's just I found out, Kwon Seung Hyun was a better choice. We clicked. Almost immediately... You know, love wasn't something you could figure out within a few weeks. Some took months, some took years, while some perhaps, would never found their true love... I was glad that I was able to find out in just months." I spoke into the mic, trying to stop my voice from quivering. "No hearts was br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter