Unspoken Love~

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were horrified. As simple as that. We looked up and saw Yoona staring at us from upstairs. Me and Ji Yong looked at each other, not knowing how to react. She began to walk down the stairs.

 

I cling on to the hope that she didn't overheard our conversation just now. But I guess, miracles aren't going to work its wonder now.. She walked down the stairs and bend down, slowly picking up the magazine that was thrown on the floor.

 

------

 

<<< FLASHBACKS >>>

 

I rubbed my eyes tiredly and opened it. The room was still dark. Mwuh? It is still night? Oh. Jemkamanyo. Yesterday Young Bae Oppa had drawn the curtain down for me... No wonder it is still dark. Perhaps, it was already morning already. I sat up and took a look at the clock on the bedside. It was indeed morning already. I scanned around the room and found that no one was in the room, except for myself. Even Ji Yong was nowhere to be found. All I see was his pillow and blankets being placed neatly at the side of the table. I smiled. Looks like he finally made an effort to make his own bed. I yawned and stretched my sore body. I had been lying on bed for one full day by now. My head wasn't dizzy anymore and my thorat was no longer burning. Looks like I had recovered. Well, my immune system had always been strong. Since young, no matter how sick I was, I'm able to recover in at most 3days. So, this isn't a surprise to me. Alrights. I better get up now. Unnie and Oppas must be worried about me. After breakfast, I shall make a call to Khun Oppa. He must be worried sick.

 

 

I got out from the bed and headed towards the door.

 

 

"Chinjia! What the hell are they writing about?!!! I know it's going to be on the cover. But... They are practically twisting ALL the facts!!!" The moment I got out from the room, I heard Ji Yong's irritated voice. I walked towards the stairs and could see the full view of downstairs. I saw him throwing some magazine angrily on the floor.

 

"DAMN IT! I'M SO GONNA SUE THIS PRESS SERIOUSLY!!!" He exploded. Wow. He looked like he was even more angry than 2 days ago about Taecyeon's incident. What could have possibly drive him so mad?

 

"Calm down Ji. Relax. Now the main thing is, we can't let Yoona see or hear anything about this. She is still in the midst of recovering. This will hurt her alot...." Seung Hyun Oppa then walked over and patted his shoulder. Mwuh? What was going on? Why are they hiding things from me?!!

 

"O...Oppa!" Then, I heard Yuri unnie's voice. She pointed at me. Oh right. Shoot. They didn't know I was awake. And, I wasn't suppose to be hearing this... Should I?

 

 

Oh well, here goes nothing. You have to face it sooner or later, Im Yoona. They can't possibly hide things from you forever. Brace yourself up. You had already faced the toughest moment 2days ago. This can't get any more worse already. Here goes nothing...

 

 

<<< END OF FLASHBACKS >>>

 

"Yoona ah... Why are you up so early? You're still sick you know..." I held her arm, stopping her from reading the magazine.

 

"Gwenchanayo.. I'm fine now already... Oppa, I want to take a look. Please..." She looked at me with determination in her eyes and back to my hand, signalling me to let go of her arm.

 

"It's.. It's better if you don't read it..."

 

"Yeahs Yoona. They don't sound really nice. Listen to Unnie. Araso?" Yul also stepped in to help out.

 

"Unnie, it's about me right? Then all the more I need to read it... I can handle it..." I stood firm.

 

"But..." Both of them are still uncertain.

 

"Just let her read. We can't stopped her." Ji Yong interrupted.

 

"Araso araso.. But Yoona, please. You got to stay calm..." I sighed as I let go of her arm.

 

 

And she began to read the magazine. No. She practically just stared at the cover for a long while and turned to the page where she was featured in and read intensely.

 

-----

 

"Just let her read. We can't stopped her." I interrupted Hyung. I know we can't hide from her anymore. She is a determined girl. Once she sets on doing something, nothing will deter her.

 

"Araso araso.. But Yoona, please. You got to stay calm..." Hyung finally agreed and let go of her arm.

 

 

She began reading the magazine, not uttering a single word.

 

 

I could see her expression changes as time ticks by....

 

 

From at ease, to wide eyes, to furrowed brows, and finally to biting her lower lips. My heart aches as the time ticks by too. I'm worried for her. Can she really take it like what she appears to be?

 

-----

 

"Ha... What a joke... They sure know how to exaggerate things..." I finally looked up at them and broke into a forced chuckle.

 

"Yoo...Yoona ah... Gwenchana?" Yuri unnie asked me worriedly. "Don't keep it to yourself. I'm here you know..." She wrapped her arms around my shoulder. 

 

"Ann...Anniyo... I'm fine..." I tried to get out of her hug. I shouldn't let them worry about me anymore. I had brought them enough troubles already.

 

"Yoona ah...."

 

"Oppa, gwenchana..." I interrupted Seung Hyun Oppa before he could continue any further. "Er... I think.. I think my head is still a little dizzy... I... I will go back upstairs to take a rest... Mia..Mianhae..." I nearly choked on my tears. I bit my lower lips hard, trying to stop tears from flowing.

 

"Bu..."

 

"I will see you later, Oppa!" I blurted out and ran up the stairs, into the room.

 

 

This can't be happening to you, Im Yoona!!

 

-----

 

"Yoona ah!!" Yuri shouted after Yoona but Yoona just kept on running and finally closes the door. "Aishh~ Chinjia! She is definitely not taking it easy!"

 

"She must be crying in her room now..." Seung Hyun added on. Just as he was about to turn and walked up the stairs, Ji Yong stopped him.

 

"Hyung, I'll go check on her..." Ji Yong touched Seung Hyun's shoulder and told him.

 

-----

 

"Hyung, I'll go check on her..." I stopped Hyung from going to our room. Er... I didn't know what exactly am I doing actually. Hyung will definitely be a better choice to comfort her now, but still, I want to be the one to do that. Perhaps, it's all comes down to jealousy.

 

"You sure?" He raised his brows at me. Aishh~ He doesn't trust me when it comes to this.

 

"I...."

 

"Yah Oppa. Just let Ji Yong Oppa do the job. Yoona is his fiancée. It's time he do something to make it up for her. It's time he apologise for all his poor attitudes and behaviours towards her. And besides, you need to settle those paparazzis soon. They can't be camping outside every single day seriously. I'm missing all the fun that are happening outside now!" She interrupted me and told Hyung. 

 

 

If it was the past, I would have killed her for degrading me till this level. But now, I won't. Simply because, what she says are right. And I could see her intention. She is trying to help me.

 

 

"Oh... Yeahs.. You're right." Seung Hyun Oppa finally nodded. "But, make sure you watch your words alrights." He reminded me.

 

"Araso~" I turned to walk towards the stairs. Before that, I turned to Yul and she winked at me. I smiled back at her gratefully.

 

-----

 

I ran all the way upstairs and closes the door, ignoring Yuri unnie who was calling for me. I sat on the bed and within a few seconds, my face was bathed in tears already. Khun Oppa is right. I'm really a crybaby. Im Yoona, didn't you say that you could handle any situation now already? Why on earth are you still crying so hard?!!!

 

 

BUT HOW ON EARTH AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT THIS WOULD BE WORSE THAN 2 DAYS AGO?!!!

 

 

They just simply say that I'm a flirt. I flirt with guys, got pregnant, and married into Kwon for the sake of money. Which I simply don't! Alrights... Maybe a little about the money part... But I certainly did not flirt! And I did not get pregnant!! I only have Taecyeon before my marriage. And once I know that I'm getting married, I immediately make a clean break with him already! I certainly did not do anything with him either! We respected each other totally. How could they make such crude comments about me?!! Gosh... And they said that I was responsible for Harabeoji's death... Am I really the one? Harabeoji did die shortly after I was in Kwon.... Maybe... Maybe I'm really a jinx....

 

-----

 

I opened the door slowly and got into the room. It totally breaks my heart. I saw her sitting on the bed, hugging her knees together, burying her face in it. I'm more than a 100% sure that she is crying there.

 

 

I walked slowly towards her. Slowly, I took a seat beside her. She didn't look up at all. She must be too focused on her cryings. At a closer look now, I just confirmed my assumption. Her shoulders were moving up and down and I could hear cries and sniffing of her nose.

 

 

"Come on... Let it all out... It's better this way..." I sighed as I wrapped my arms tightly around her.

 

-----
 

I was shocked as I felt someone wrapped his arms around me. At first, I thought it was Seung Hyun Oppa. But I heard his voice. It wasn't as deep as Seung Hyun Oppa's voice. So... So it must be Ji Yong's...

 

"Come on... Let it all out... It's better this way..." I could hear the sadness in his voice as he tighten his hug around me.

 

 

It didn't hurt like the time that he tightened his grip around his wrist. He wasn't trying to hurt me this time round. He was trying to protect me.. Protect me from the danger... I felt at ease almost immediately... My heart told me that I could trust him. And so, I finally looked up. I saw his eyes. It was once again filled with worry and sadness. But this time round, there is no hatred... So, I felt safe enough and crumbled in his arms.

 

Im Yoona, you're going to be weak in front of him. Just this once.

 

-----

 

She finally looked up and saw me hugging her. Gosh. Her eyes were once again filled with hot tears. Her face were bathed in tears, eyes totally red and swollen. Even her cheeks were red. It really pained me to see her behaving like that. If I have a choice, I would rather have the old her back. The one who always quarrels and fights with me. The stubborn Im Yoona, instead of this. She looked at me with her teary eyes. At that instant, I feel like backing off. It was as though her eyes are searing through my heart. I looked back at her. Suddenly, she crumbled into my arms.

 

 

I know I'm a jerk for saying this when a girl is at her down moment. But still, I'm over the moon when she cried. When she crumbled into my arms. That was the most awesome moment in my life. Alrights. Maybe one of the most memorable ones. Except for her crying part. If not, it will be perfect. 

 

 

I sighed and wrapped my arms around her tighter, resting my chin on her head.

 

 

"Everything will be fine..." I rubbed her back gently as I told her.

 

"A...Am I really the cause of Ha...Harabeoji's death? Am... Am I a jinx...." She continued to bury her face in my chest as she choked out the words.

 

 

Gosh. She is really affected by what the press had written. This is the power of new media. Even a determined, stubborn girl like her will crumbled and lose her confidence in front of them.

 

 

"Aishh~ Anniyo. Of course not. We know fully that Harabeoji passed away because of illness. It's totally not what they had written. All of us believe you. And you are definitely not a jinx. The last thing that you will be, is a jinx. Ignore whatever they have said. All you have to know is that they are going to receive my lawyer letter very soon." I continued to rub her back, soothing her.

 

"C...Chinjia?" Her cryings finally began to died down as it turns to sobs.

 

"Yes... Can't you just believe me for once?" Ahhh. I don't want to let go of her.. But she broke away from the hug and looked at me, tears in her eyes.

 

"Can I really believe you?" She asked me timidly.

 

----

 

"Can I really believe you?" I looked up and asked him. What a dumb question.

 

"Yah...." He looked irritated by my question.

 

"Mianhae! I shouldn't have asked that!" I immediately tried to salvage the situation as I interrupted him.

 

"Mianhae..." He spoked up.

 

 

Eh? Did I hear wrongly? Am I dreaming?

 

-----

 

"Yah...."

 

"Mianhae! I shouldn't have asked that!" Before I could finish my sentence, she interrupted me already. Looks like she is really afraid of me... 

 

"Mianhae..." I murmured. guess, it's time for me to say it out already. This is the second time that I had apologised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter