Hwaiting!

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment I noticed that there was an unusual silent behind, I turned back.

 

What I don't wish to happen is about to happen. Kwon Yuri. You GOT to do something.

 

 

"Omo Yoona! Gwenchana?" I walked towards the three of them, pushing away both my Oppas' hands and held Yoona.

 

"A...Ah! Neh!" Yoona snapped out of her thought. I heard her heaving a sigh of relief. Guess like I had helped her solve a problem~

 

-----

 

I can't help but heaved a sigh of relief. Thank god of Yuri unnie. If not, I would be dead. I leaned to her, allowing her to help me to the couch. Ji Yong and Seung Hyun Oppa snapped out of their thoughts too and followed behind us.

 

 

"Are you sure you're fine? We can call Dr. Ha here you know." Yuri unnie asked worriedly.

 

"Yeahs. Don't act strong, Yoona." Seung Hyun Oppa added.

 

"Anniyo. I'm really fine. It's just.. just that I couldn't believe what just happen. It was so scary.. Luckily, I didn't fumble in front of the press." I gave them an assuring smile.

 

"Oh.. Ahhh. We are used to this already. In fact, we are trained to do this ever since we were young~" Yuri unnie smiled.

 

"Yeahs. Finally, things had come to a close. You and Yul can now go back to school in peace." Seung Hyun Oppa broke into a smile too.

 

"Kamsahaminda Oppa~" I smiled at him.

 

"Anniyo~ I merely just created the platform for you. You're the one who brave through everything."

 

"But still, I got thank you... Oh.. Jemkanmanyo..." I felt my phone vibrated and I fished it out. It was Khun Oppa. "Er.. Oppa, we'll talk a little later alrights.. My Khun Oppa called me~" I smiled shyly as I showed him my phone.

 

"Araso araso~ He must be so worried about you. Go ahead~" He chuckled.

 

"Neh!" I smiled as I ran up the stairs. My mood was uplifted now and my legs were no longer trembling. "Yubbosaeyo?" I answered Khun Oppa. Finally, my life is lighted once again~

 

-----

 

Me and Hyung had our gaze fixed on her as she ran up the stairs. I can't helped but have a smile on my face. Finally this case is closed. Hopefully, after this incident, I won't see her tears anymore?

 

----

 

Me, Hyung, Yul continue to talk for a while. While we were talking, someone called Yul. It was Fany. Yul put her on loudspeaker. I stole a glance towards Hyung and saw his face was filled with mixed feelings. Happy, yet, depressed.

 

 

"Yubbosaeyo?"

 

"Unnie!"

 

"Yul~!! I saw the news! Omo. I'm so sorry. I was so preoccupied with my work... How is everything going on there?"

 

"Unnie, gwenchanayo... See the news tomorrow. Seung Hyun Oppa had got it all settled already~" Yul assured her.

 

"Chinjia? Ahhh. He is always that capable..." Fany had a sound of pride in her.

 

"Unnie, for your information, you're on loudspeaker. Seung Hyun Oppa and Ji Yong Oppa are beside me." Yul teased and I smirked.

 

"MWUH?!!! YUL!!!" Fany became flustered. "Er... Annyeonghaesaeyo..."

 

"Hey Fany/ Hi..." Both me and Hyung spoke up.

 

 

There was an awkward silence after that. I guess both of them didn't know what to say.

 

 

"Unnie, what's the purpose of you calling? Is it only because of Yoona and Ji Yong Oppa's issue?" Yul broke the silence. This sister of mine had always been good at sensing the atmosphere.

 

"Oh right! Main thing was that. But I also want to invite you guys to my fashion show... 3 weeks from now. Are you guys free?"

 

"Oh Chinjia?!! Of COURSE we are free! That's a week after my finals! But Unnie, you must come to my graduation ceremony too! 2weeks from now. It's a Saturday." Yul told her.

 

"Hold on for a moment... I check my schedule..." Fany was flipping papers at the background. Guess like she is a really busy girl. "Oh. Araso. Just two days before my fashion show. I guess I could make some time. I'll attend. I promise." Fany told Yul.

 

"Yay! Gomawoyo Unnie! Me, Ji Yong Oppa, Yoona and Seung Hyun Oppa will be there!" Yul cheered. "See you soon! Annyeong!" Yul bid goodbye to Fany and hung up the call, with a wide grin on her face.

 

"Yah. What's that for?" Hyung folded his arms across his chest and glared at Yul. "Why am I being dragged inside?"

 

"Oppa! It's her first fashion show in Seoul! She doesn't have any relatives and we are the closest friends she have! Come on~! She needs all the support she can get. Didn't you want to see how successful is her now? Oppa, be a gentleman~ You guys broke up doesn't mean that you guys can't be friends~" Gosh. Sometimes, Yul is just too straightforward.

 

"Whatever~ I'm going to take a bath and return to the office."  Hyung sighed as he stood up, heading up to his room.

 

"Oppa! You're going to attend my graduation ceremony too alrights!" Yul shouted as Hyung make his way up the stairs. "Chinjia..."

 

"Yul ah~ Sometimes, you're just too blunt~" I smirked as I ruffled her hair, heading upstairs too. I needed to catch a nap. It's too tiring for me these few days.

 

"Mwuh? What do you mean? Yah! Oppa!"

 

-----

 

When Ji Yong got to his room, Yoona wasn't talking on the phone anymore. She was sitting on the couch, reading her book. Ji Yong smiled at her. She is that hardworking, that determined. But, he was worried too. She should take a rest first. She had been through so much these few days.

 

 

"Eh? Finished talking with Fany Unnie already?" Yoona looked up and saw Ji Yong standing by the door.

 

"Eh? You could hear our conversation downstairs? Man, Yul must be so loud.." Ji Yong ruffled his hair to ease his embarrassment. "Yeahs. Fany is inviting us to her fashion show. 3weeks from now.."

 

"Oh... Wow. That's just nice after my graduation..."

 

"Yeahs. That's what Yul says too. You are going to attend rights?"

 

"Mwuh? You want me to attend rights?" Yoona teased Ji Yong. "If not, you'll have no partners~"

 

"Yah! Of..Of course not! I can get a female partner anywhere~ If I want." Ji Yong became flustered upon being exposed by Yoona.

 

"Pshhh~ Remember what you told the press just now~" She smirked. 

 

"Whatever~" Ji Yong tried to divert the attention. "Finish talking with your Oppa already?"

 

"Oh yeahs... He is behaving like a kid sometimes." Yoona smiled as she talked about her brother.

 

"Yah..."

 

"Mwuh?"

 

"Aren't you going to take a rest first or something? You're beginning to revise already? Are you really that stupid?" Ji Yong teased. 

 

"Yah! Of course not! It's just that I had missed two days of lessons. Guess that I need to start revising. If not, I won't be able to pick up. A lazy boy like you won't know~" She challenged back.

 

"Chinjia! Whatever~ Just rest if you need to. I don't want to see you faint again. You're so heavy you know?"

 

"Mwuh? Since when!? And how do you know!?" Yoona was taken aback by his remarks.

 

"Eh? It...It's just a rough guessing! Aishh~ Just continue studying. I'm going to catch a nap on the bed then. My back is so sore from sleeping on the ground." Ji Yong realised that he had a slip-off his tongue and quickly wanted to avoid the topic.

 

"Chinjia.. This guy..." Yoona muttered under her breath.

 

-----

 

"I don't want to see you faint again. You're so heavy you know?"   How does he knows how heavy was I? Omo... Could he be the one that carried me up the stairs when I fainted? I always thought it was Seung Hyun Oppa.... Hmmm...

 

 

I look over and saw him fast asleep on the bed. He looks really tired out. But he looks really angelic when he is asleep.. Well, he is the second guy that I used the word 'angelic' on. The first was Khun Oppa. You know he has a pretty boy face. I smiled. This guy is a tough one. But yet, sweet at the same time. What was he thinking seriously? Perhaps, he isn't as bad as I thought he would be. It's just that he refused to show it. Kwon Ji Yong, what are you made of seriously....

 

-----

 

I guess I was really tired out. By the time I woke up, the room light was on. Looks like it's evening already. I rubbed my eyes tiredly and stretched myself, pushing myself up from the bed. I closed my eyes for a minute to adjust to the sudden brightness. When I opened them again, my gaze landed upon her. She was still on the couch, her books placed beside her. She had changed out of her mini dress and now wearing a simple red-checkered shirt with shorts. She was soundly asleep as her head is tilted to one side. The best sight I had ever seen when I am awake from my sleep so far. Ahhhh~

 

I got out from the bed and took the blanket along, walking towards her. She looks so gorgeous as always. She must be really tired out too. Even while reading, she could fall asleep... I gathered her books together, placing them neatly on the table. I looked at her intently and smiled. I could stare at her whole day long if I could. I draped the blanket over her gently, fearing of waking her up. I don't want to disturb her beauty sleep. I guess she must be having a sweet dream because the corner of her lips were curved up slightly. Could I be appearing in her dream right now? I guess not...

 

 

"Eh?" She suddenly stirred as she opened her eyes, looking at me with a blur and sleepy look. G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter