Heaven is Jealous of Us

Typical Married Life Of A Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

We ended up spending the night in the open field at the outskirts of Seoul. Though it was really cold but I was being warmed by Ji Yong's tight embrace and warm temperature. He wrapped his arms around me throughout the night as we laid under the blanket of stars, chatting and enjoying some private time alone. I eventually fell asleep in his embrace, lying on his chest. It was so comfortable that I had only managed to wake up when he shook me a little.

 

"Sleepyhead, time to shine~" I fluttered my eyes slowly as it was being blinded by the warm sunrays. It was morning already. A beautiful morning.

 

"Omo! Why didn't you wake me up!! I wanted to watch the sunrise!!" I adapted to the sudden light and shrieked in horror, jumping up from his embrace. The sun was high up in the sky already, lighting up each and every household.

 

"Chinjia. I tried waking you up. But you're a deep sleeper. You're sleeping like a log for the entire night." Ji Yong chuckled. "Gosh. I couldn't even sleep because of your loud snores."

 

"Y-Yah! Since when do I snore?!!!" I could feel the heat rising up to my cheeks as I hit him to hide my embarrassment. I don't snore. Do I?

 

"Since ever~ Come on, it's time to head home. We've got work to complete in the office later, Im Bi Su. A day of fun is enough~" He stood up as he stretched his arms out for me.

 

"Yah. Look who is talking. You were the one who escaped from work yesterday and drag me out to have fun! And now you're trying to be serious? Pshh~" I pouted and folded my arms across my chest.

 

"Araso araso. It's my fault alrights? Come on, let's get going shall we, my girl?" He chuckled in defeat.

 

"I shall forgive you this time round then! Let's go!" I broke into a smile as I stood up, linking my arms with his.

 

------

 

"Aunty Lee! We're back~!" Ji Yong called out as he walked into the mansion, fingers locking with Yoona's.

 

"Second Young Master! Second Young Mistress!" Aunty Lee ran towards the door to greet them. "You guys were out the entire night?"

 

"Aunty Lee, please drop the formalities. I already told you to call me Yoona. Yeahs. We went out to settle er... settle some things."

 

"Omo. What question am I asking? A young couple being out the entire night. What else could have happen? Don't worry. Aunty Lee is very open-minded. I won't tell Master and Mistress about this. Oh.. How embarrassing!" Aunty Lee laughed, trying to fan herself.

 

"An-Anniyo Aunty Lee! It's not what you're thinking!!" Yoona's face turned red once again.

 

"Gomawoyo Aunty Lee~ I owe you one." Ji Yong chuckled at Yoona's expression, letting Aunty Lee to carry on her misinterpretation. "Oh. Hyung went for his morning run already?" Ji Yong glanced over to the dining table and found no one at there.

 

"Anniyo. He was out really early. He ran out of the house actually and told me not to prepare his breakfast. He would head to the office straight." Aunty Lee explained. "I think he was trying to catch a flight or something. He kept on chanting some flight number."

 

"Oh.. HACHEWWWW" Ji Yong sneezed loudly.

 

"Ahhh. Chinjia. I knew you would catch a cold! I told you not to give me your jacket already! Yesterday night was freezing!" Yoona groaned as she hit Ji Yong's arm gently, pouting. "Aunty Lee, is it possible for you to make him a glass of ginger tea?"

 

"Anniyo. Save the trouble, Aunty Lee. She is just overeacting. It's just some dust that irritates my nose. And besides, you were trembling in cold so much yesterday. I need to keep you warm right? Come on, let's head to the office now. I think I'm having a meeting with Mr Lee at 9." Ji Yong rubbed his nose and smiled at Yoona as he wrapped his arm around Yoona's waist.

 

"Chinjia. You...."

 

"Come on~ Let's get going. If not, we would really be late for the meeting. You don't want me to be late for work right?" Ji Yong cut Yoona off before she could finish her sentence.

 

"Aishh~ Araso araso." Yoona finally sighed in defeat as they made their way up to the bathroom to freshen themselves before heading off to work.

 

------

Seung Hyun's POV

Come on.... Hurry up! Why is the traffic moving so slowly?!! Time is running out!! Gosh. Fany ah... Please wait for me! I promise I won't break your heart anymore. Jebal....

 

 

<<< FLASHBACKS>>>

 

Seung Hyun had thought about what Nichkhun had told him for the entire night. He tossed around in bed, trying to make a decision out of the whole thing. Wonderful memories flooded back to him. The fun times he and Tiffany had spent together. Yet, at the same time, dreadful memories came haunting him. About how Tiffany had left him for her dreams and how she belittled their relationship. And did he, just like what Yoona had said, still love Tiffany? What if he doesn't? What if he had moved on?

 

 

Since sleep couldn't find its way into his body, Seung Hyun gave up sleeping and sat up, ruffling his hair irritatedly. Today seemed to be a long night. He looked around his room and caught sight of something that was tucked neatly at the corner of his bed. It was a box. Or more exact, his memory box. In there, contain all the memories that him and Tiffany had created together. Without any prompting, his legs, seemed to walk over towards the box and he bent down to pick the box up. He sat down on his bed and stared at the box for a long while. He sighed as he lifted the cover up and peered inside it. It had been a while since he last take a look at the contents inside the box.

 

 

The moment he opened the box, his heart already gave him the answer. Staring at the college photo of him and Tiffany, he knew that in this life, he would never be able to forget this girl. To forget their love. He picked up the photo gently, as he traced his finger around Tiffany's face and gave a smile. Under the faint moonlight, Tiffany's smile still sparkled in his eyes. The smile that he had fell for the moment he saw it. He looked around for other stuffs too and his gaze fell on the tuxedo. The tuxedo that Tiffany had specifically designed and tailored for him. He brushed his finger across the fabric and smiled. In this, contained so many fond memories of them. It was this tuxedo that brought them together. But also, tore them apart. Seung Hyun let out a deep sigh again. He wondered what Tiffany was going through at that point of time when she came by his house to hand him this tuxedo. Could she have felt what he was feeling now? That depressed. That troubled.

 

He held the tuxedo in his hands and clenched his fist. He knew what was his answer already....

 

------

 

"Aunty Lee! You don't need to prepare my breakfast already! I'm off!" Seung Hyun hurried down the stairs, trying to wear his coat at the same time. He had fallen asleep yesterday night and woke up only when the sun had rose. He remembered Nichkhun telling him that they would be taking the first flight back to America which was scheduled in the morning.

 

"First Young Master!! But-But I already prepared!!" Aunty Lee called out, bewildered by his sudden rush in the early morning. He was chanting some flight number away as he waved his hands at her, running out of the mansion.

 

<<< END OF FLASHBACKS >>>

 

"Damn it!! Come on! MOVE!!!Aishh~ CHINJIA!!" Seung Hyun could feel his frustration rising up to him as he pressed on the horn hard. He had never felt so worked up and rushed in his entire life. The morning traffic had always been that busy. But for today, he just hoped that they would all disappear. Just for 10 minutes.

 

 

Seung Hyun glanced at his watch and tapped his finger against his steering wheel impatiently. This wasn't going to work. By the time the traffic had eased, the flight would most probably had departed. He recalled that he could call Nichkhun to ask him to stall some time for him. He wanted to fish out his phone to call Nichkhun, but realised that he had left his phone at home in the midst of rushing. He sighed and ruffled his hair frustratingly. This isn't going to happen to him again. He had missed her once. He couldn't possibly missed her this time round again. As seconds ticked by, he bit his lips and thought of the possible ways to get to the airport fast. He tapped his finger slowly as his mind kept working at his best. Finally, something hit him. He got out of his car, running past lines of vehicles and the defeaning sounds of honkings and cursings of hot-tempered drivers in the early morning. His mind wasn't processing anything except for the fact that he had to get to Tiffany fast. No matter how long is the distance, he would have to get there. By hook or by crook.

 

-------

Tiffany's POV

"Yah. Khun ah. We're done checking in~ Let's go in earlier shall we? I want to shop for somethings in the duty free shops before boarding the plane." I nudged Khun by his elbow as I handed him his passport.

 

"Er.... Jemkanmanyo... Just hold on for a little while more..." He looked around, brows creasing together, as he picked up his phone and dialled a number, for the thousand and oneth time since we arrived at the airport.

 

"Yah. Are you waiting for someone? Or to be exact, are you waiting for Dara Unnie?" I chuckled as I saw his worried expression.

 

"Yah! A-Anniyo!! Of-Of course not!!" This of course, caused him to become flustered.

 

"O..O-Of course n-not... Yah Nichkhun Horvejkul Im! Your expression betrays you!"I laughed as I hit his arm playfully. "Even blind could see that you're in love with Dara Unnie."

 

"A-Anniyo! I just think that she is pretty cute and nice. That's all~ And come on. Don't worry about me because I'm being dumped by you. There's still a whole line of girls queuing for me. Worry about yourself, Stephanie Hwang Mi Young~" He shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly.

 

"Yah! Are you courting death?!!" I pouted as I hit him hard on the arm.

 

"You know that I ain't going to wince in pain right? My arms are well-trained already. With the constant hittings from you and Yoona, I don't even need to train my muscles up. I'm immune~ Yoona's strength is much more stronger than you." He chuckled. "Aishh~ Where the hell is this guy..." His brows creased again as he scanned through the surroundings, looking for familiar faces.

 

"Yah. Are you going to tell me who you're waiting? If not, I'm heading in first. See you later~" I hate to be kept in supense.

 

"Araso araso. I'm waiting for Seung Hyun...." He sighed and finally broke the news to me.

 

 

My blood ran cold upon hearing his name.

 

-------

 

Nichkhun's POV

"I knew you would react this way. So, I didn't plan on telling you. If you knew it, you would definitely try to avoid it." I saw her shocked expression and sighed, scratching my nape tiredly.

 

"Then, why do you even ask him to come?"

 

"Because, I already told him the truth..." Since I had told her that Seung Hyun would be coming, I figured out that I should just come clean with her.

 

"MWUH?!!!" She practically shouted, being mortified.

 

"Wow. Relax~ I just feel that he has the right to know. This matter involved him afterall."

 

"He didn't NEED to know Khun. We're over already. Our thing is a past. He is with Yoona now..." I knew that whatever she was saying, was just in a fit of anger. She still misses Seung Hyun. And the fact that she mentioned about Yoona, proved that she was being jealous.

 

"Ha.... Yoona?" I couldn't helped but chuckled as I recalled the phone call that I had received from Ji Yong two nights ago. How could Yoona and Seung Hyun possibly be together?

 

"Mwuh? What's with that smile?"

 

"Cause you're being ridiculous. Yoona is Ji Yong's fiancée. How could Seung Hyun and my dongsaeng possibly end up being together?" I explained to her. "What I mean is, Ji Yong and Yoona's engagement is going to end in a week's time and if I'm not wrong, both of them are keen to continue to marriage."

 

"Mwuh? Didn't Yoona hates Ji Yong and vice versa?"

 

"Well, beats me too. I guess I would have to find out more through the phone when I reach America." I shrugged my shoulder.

 

"Oh...." She sighed as she looked at her watch. "Come on Khun, he isn't going to come already..."

 

"Come on Tiff. Give Seung Hyun a chance. Give yourself a chance too. I know you still love him. If I didn't detect this feeling, I wouldn't have bothered telling him the truth... I could see that he still love you, Tiff." I put my hand on her shoulder, giving her some strength and encouragement.

 

"But I....."

 

To Passenger who is taking Flight 957, the plane is ready for boarding. Please proceed to gate 7~

 

"Let's just wait for a little while more alrights?" I looked at her, with hopeful eyes. I really hoped that she could get the man she love. She really suffered too much.

 

"Aishh~ Araso araso...."

 

------

 

Fany ah... Please wait for me! I promise I won't break your heart anymore. Jebal....

 

This sentence rang in Seung Hyun's head as he kept on running. Just then, a loud honk from a car was heard and there followed by shouts for help....

 

-------

 

This is the last call for passengers taking flight 957. Please proceed to gate 7 for boarding. Thank you.

 

 

"Khun ah... Let's go..." Tiffany forced a smile as she stood up. "He ain't coming already." She wringed her hands about, flattening the front of her attire.

 

"Wait a while more! He would definitely come! Maybe he is being held up by the traffic! You know how rush hour in Seoul is like~" Nichkhun groaned.

 

"It's past rush hour already. He already knew the truth and that's enough. This is his decision. Gomawoyo Khun... But this is his decision. And I think we should respect it... He must be really upset with me for leaving him, pursuing my dream instead of being adamant of our relationship..." Tiffany let out a weak chuckle. "We really got to go Khun. The plane aren't going to wait for us."

 

"But... But he LOVES you, Tiff...."

 

"But he loves Yoona more... Khun, even though Yoona and Ji Yong are together now, I could see that Seung Hyun Oppa loves her...I'm the past already..." Tiffany bit her lips hard as she tried to stop tears from flowing down. "Let's go. Before we miss this flight." She pulled Nichkhun by his arm, making their way towards the departure hall.

 

"Araso araso." Nichkhun saw her expression and knew that she could not be pushed further anymore. Hence, both of them made their way to the boarding gate, getting ready to depart. "Seung Hyun ah... I gave you this one last chance, but looks like you still didn't treasure it..." Nichkhun sighed as he turned around to take a last look of the check in counters. Still no sign of Seung Hyun. "Talk about fate...." Nichkhun shook his head as he turned around, following right behind Tiffany as they got ready to board the plane.

 

-------

 

"Aishh~ You look really pale. Let's call Dr. Ha in to check on you...." Yoona pouted as she looked at Ji Yong, who was sneezing away.

 

"G-Gwencha....HACHEWW! Nayo..." Ji Yong smiled as he let out, yet another sneeze into his tissue. "I'll be fine with just a kiss~"  He smirked and pouted his lips up.

 

"Yah! Chinjia! Always behaving that improperly. We're in the office, mind you." Yoona chuckled and hit him with her notebook. "Omo! You're running a fever!" She stretched her arms out as she touched Ji Yong's forehead.

 

"Ahhh. I'll be fine with a little rest."

 

"Anniyo. I'm going to call Dr. Ha in right now." Yoona reached out for her phone.

 

"Araso araso! I'll go visit Dr. Ha right after work alrights? There is some important things for me to settle today..." Ji Yong looked up from his documents as he gave Yoona a smile.

 

"Since when are you so serious in your work eh?" Yoona folded her arms across her chest and looked at him amusingly.

 

"For you information, I'm ALWAYS serious when it comes to work. I don't take Kwon Cooperation as a joke." Ji Yong snorted.

 

"Araso araso. Kwon second MASTER~" Yoona laughed at his expression. "Before you get SERIOUS, can you at least take this flu tablet first. I told Aunty Lee to brew ginger tea for you but you refused to drink it. So, you got to take this." She handed her two pills and a glass of water.

 

"Ahhh. I hate to drink ginger tea and I hate tablets even more." Ji Yong frowned.

 

"Hahaha! You're like a kid! Kwon choding! Come on~ Just take it. At least you won't use so much tissue papers. Stop killing the trees. I like my boyfriend to be eco-friendly~" Yoona laughed as she .

 

"Your FIANCÉ you mean. Araso araso. You're forever that demanding~" Ji Yong shook his head in defeat as he reached out to take the tablets from Yoona's palm, popping it into his mouth as he gulped down the water.

 

"That's much better, Kwon Choding~" Yoona laughed as she ruffled his hair playfully like a kid.

 

"Yah. I'm your Oppa!" Ji Yong groaned.

 

"But you have to act like one before I could call you that!" Yoona giggled. "Araso~ I'll be outside. If there is anything, call for me." Yoona smiled and gave Ji Yong a quick peck on his cheek. "See you later!" She ran out of his office shyly.

 

 

Ji Yong just simply smirked as he touched his cheek, feeling the immense love that he had received.

 

-----

 

"I'll accompany you~"

 

"Anniyo. I'll just go on my own. I'm old enough~"

 

"You sure? But with your current state, I don't feel safe about the idea of you driving alone....." Yoona pouted.

 

"Hmmm. Let's each take a step back shall we? I'll ask an employee to fetch me to Dr.Ha, but then, you must return home. It must be so tiring for you already. Go rest at home. I'll ask Uncle Lee to fetch you." Ji Yong wrapped his arms around Yoona's shoulder.

 

"Hmmm...." Yoona pouted her lips as she tap her finger on her chin. "Fair enough. But get home as soon as you got the medicine alrights."

 

"Ahhh. Miss me already?" Ji Yong smirked.

 

"Of course not! I just don't want you to fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter