[Chapter 24]

That Mansion 그 대저택 (Hiatus: Will not continue)

 



That Mansion 24



 


 

We woke up to the alarming fact that Nam Joo was found dead in the Forest last night.

 

 

Cho Rong prohibited the three of us from leaving the room as she mentioned the death sight was really horrifying, she didn't want to scare us.

“Unnie, are you alright?” I asked, very cautiously.

Her eyes showed a slight change from furious to concern, “Thank you Min Ah, I will be alright soon. I need some time.” She said and then left.


 

 

We closed the door and then stayed in the room, it was really hard to know what is going on out there.

There was just silence.

 



I looked at both of them, “Do you think they found out something?” I asked by just signs.

They replied using signs as well, “I certainly hope not.” Chae Rin said, she looked really afraid.

“I don't think they are suspecting us. But.. the boys instead.” Soo Ah said.

 



I nodded and I can't help but to get worried. Sung Jae.. And all of them. What will happen when their identity gets revealed..

Just then, I felt Dong Woon holding onto my hand, and then Dong Woon, Ki Kwang and Jun Hyung appeared in the room.

Soo Ah was about to scream, luckily Chae Rin was fast enough to calm her down and covered .


 

 

I smiled when I saw Dong Woon and I lied on his shoulder, he just hugged me close to him and left a kiss on my temple.

We were both sitting on bed, Chae Rin sitting on the chair near the table along with Ki Kwang standing beside her.

Jun Hyung and Soo Ah are opposite me, Soo Ah sitting on the grandfather's chair and Jun Hyung now kneeling beside her.

 



*Telepathy*



“Stand up. Stop kneeling.” Soo Ah said.

“Soo Ah.” Jun Hyung called with the most gentle voice he has.

Soo Ah looked at him, “Yes?” She asked.

“I really love you.” He said and then held onto her hand, “You know, I am still waiting.”

Soo Ah looked at the man in his eyes, seriousness is all it says. She could feel the sincerity.


 

 

“I might not be worthy of the wait, you know.” Soo Ah said.

“I find it worth if the one I am waiting is you.” Jun Hyung replied with a sweet smile.

That just softens Soo Ah a little inside.

 


 

 

Chae Rin looked at Ki Kwang who seems to have lost some weight these days.

“Are you alright? Have you been eating?” Chae Rin asked.

“Chae Rin, I am alright, don't worry. How about you? Have you been eating well?” Ki Kwang asked and held up both her hands.

She nodded, “I have something to ask, but I don't know how to start.” She said.

 



“Regarding the recent dream?” KiKwang asked.

She nodded and looks at him, he nodded, “The couple used to be the owner of this house. Cho Rong is a Soul Reaper, this you should know by now, am I right?” KiKwang asked.

She nodded and he continued, “The couple, Gina and her boyfriend, or rather fiancé.. Gina is a Soul Reaper as well.” He said.

 



Chae Rin nodded, “Gina was actually the Leader of the Soul Reaper, but Cho Rong took her place.” KiKwang said.

 

 

Everything seems clearer now..

So that dream, that scene was Cho Rong..

Planning to kill Gina?

 



“Chae Rin, not that, she was just following them back then.” KiKwang clarified before Chae Rin gets blur with the wrong idea.

“But she killed Gina in the end right?” Chae Rin asked.

KiKwang nodded, “Not only her but the rest of them helped as well.” He said.

Chae Rin nodded and started digesting all these information first.


 

 

I looked at Dong Woon, “How come you all came?” I asked.

Then I remembered yesterday, “Is Yo Seob alright?” I asked.

He calms me down by holding my hand tighter, “He's alright. We came because it's an opportunity.” He said.


 

 

“Opportunity?” I asked.

“To share what we have. The three of you remembers different things.” He explained.


 

 

I nodded and called both of them over, “Unnie.” They called.

I smiled, and then the talk starts.

 



Luckily, we could all be able to use telepathy now..

Is it because of our Guardian Protector or is it..

 


 

Us?

 



“Unnie, Cho Rong is the one who overthrow Gina from her place as a Leader by killing her.” Chae Rin said.

I nodded and then looked at Soo Ah, “I remembered Gina's fiancé in a blood pool and he stared at someone, not sure if it's me but that vision is so close..”

She started shivering, Jun Hyung hugged her and tried calming her down, “Don't be afraid, I am here..” He said so gently.

 



Soo Ah didn't mention this to us before, seems like she's the one who is able to visualize with the most details.

 

 

“Soo Ah, what else?” I asked.

She looked at me and then said, “Then I saw Gina with a knife in hand, she looks..”

“Looks?” I asked.

“She looks not like her usual self, those eyes.. She's being manipulated.” Soo Ah looked at me with wide eyes open and she tried calming herself down,

 

 

“The one manipulating her.. Was..” She started stuttering..

“Was? Who was it, Soo Ah?” Chae Rin urged her for the answer.

“Chae Rin.” I held her hand, hinting her not to ask anymore.

Chae Rin turned and looked at me, wondering why I am stopping her but she didn't ask further.


 

 

I looked at Soo Ah, “It's okay not to say it now. Jun Hyung, stay by Soo Ah's side and make sure she's alright.”

“I don't want my best friend to be hurt even in this lifetime.” I said.


 

 

I knew the answer, Gina's notebook has got literally everything.

The one who manipulated Gina that night whom led to the death of both Gina and her fiancé..

 

 

 

 

Shin Soo Ah.

 


A/N:

The reason why the past isn't beautiful...

Published: 10.08.2013, 10:44 pm