PAGE 8

Internet Love

 

 

"darling~"

"mmpft" Taeyeon groaned as she took her pillow to cover her face.

Tiffany giggled at what her girlfriend had just did.

"Darling~" Tiffany called out sweetly again and removed the pillow from Taeyeon's face

No response.

Tiffany then hovered above Taeyeon and started placing light kisses on her face.

Taeyeon then started to stir and open her eyes and found her girlfriend hovering above her and smiling sweetly.

 

 

 

"WOAH. You're back !! And how did you get in??" Taeyeon was surprise to see her girlfriend in her house in the morning.

" your mother gave me a copy of your house keys darling ~" tiffany replied and kissed Taeyeon's forehead.

"Oh... WHAT? Housekey???" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Why darling? Dont tell me you have any secrets to hide from me!"

"Ani~"

"Good. I missed you so much , darling ~" Tiffany leaned in and pressed her body against Taeyeon and hug her tightly.

"where's my gift??" Taeyeon asked.

"Gift?This." tiffany answered as she pressed her lips on Taeyeon's and kissed her passionately and started humping on Taeyeon a little.

 

 

 

 

However , tiffany , sensing that Taeyeon was a little uncomfortable , broke the kiss and asked , " whats wrong , darling ?" and caress her face.

"Erm... C... Can yo... You dont do that?" Taeyeon asked as she eyed down to the lower part of their body.

"You mean this?" Tiffany asked as she sat up and started grinding their cores together.

Taeyeon nodded her head shyly.

Taeyeon was still shy with having too intimate actions with Tiffany and partly also because she is still an innocent 16year old. (kekeke)

"Okay darling. " Tiffany answered as leaned to kiss Taeyeon's forehead.

 

 

 

 

"Darling ~ I'll go shower first okay? Then after that we shall go for breakfast outside"

"Okay" Taeyeon replied as she stepped out of her room to watch television in the living room.

After awhile, Taeyeon suddenly wondered if Tiffany had any clean clothes to change into and decided to head back into her room to ask.

But it was a baaad decision.

When she entered the room , she saw Tiffany standing fully in the room , towel on the floor.

 

 

 

"Ohmygosh. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. " Taeyeon apologized and quickly turned around and closed her eyes tightly.

"Darling~" Tiffany cooed as she walked over and pressed her body tightly on Taeyeon's back and hugged her.

"What's wrong darling. You know whatever you have , I also have them. You don't have to be shy" Tiffany whispered into Taeyeon's ear in a somewhat seductive manner.

Taeyeon didnt have any response.

"Darling am I so ugly that you dont wanna see me?"

Taeyeon shook her head.

"Then turn around and face me, darling~"

Taeyeon then slowly turned around and opened her eyes slowly and found the Tiffany smiling at her.

"Er Fany ah. Im hungry already. Changed quickly okay?" Taeyeon said quickly as she ran out of her room , blushing.

Tiffany giggled as she found a new hobby to do.

And that is to cute , innocent darling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

kekeke. short update for today~ :D
and for those who are still wondering, yes . 
Tiffany is the possessive, naughty, dominant one in this ff :)

Comment~~~~~