PAGE 3

Internet Love

 

 

 

So for the following few weeks, Taeyeon has been going out frequently with Tiffany. Most of the time, Tiffany would pay for the "dates" that they have and often give Taeyeon gifts.

 

 

On this Sunday night after their little "date", Tiffany had went to get her car and Taeyeon was waiting outside the restaurant for Tiffany... and Taeyeon saw her EX. Yes. Her Ex "boyfriend". He then noticed Taeyeon and walked up to her.

 

"Baby..." He called out.

"Stop calling me that Paul. You just ing left me there you know. And you didn't even bother to contact me after that. So I was right all along. You are just a player..." Taeyeon replied.

"No... Baby no. You know I was busy and had to go back to my hometown and after I came back I had my exams. You know I still love you right?" Paul answered as he hugged Taeyeon.

"No Paul. Just let go of me! We're over!! You don't even respect me. You don't even know me. How could you say that you love me?" Taeyeon cried as she tried to break the hug but Paul was just too strong. Paul just continued to hug Taeyeon tightly and Taeyeon just kept trying to push Paul away. 

 

 

 

"What are you trying to do?" A husky voice said.

Tiffany had witnessed the whole scene and she had went forward to help Taeyeon.

"Tiffany..." Taeyeon cried.

"What. Go away. She is my girlfriend and who are you to disturb us?" Paul answered as he wrapped his arms around Taeyeon's waist tightly.

"Well... I believe that you don't understand the situation here. For your information, she is MY girlfriend now." Tiffany said as she pulled Taeyeon over from Paul and held her hand.

"What? You're a ing lesbian? Tsk. No wonder you were so uncomfortable when I touch you. I should have known it." Paul smirked as he walked off.

Taeyeon just cried hard.

"Shhh. Everything is alright now, okay?" Tiffany hushed as she hugged Taeyeon.

"Let's get into my car, okay?" Tiffany suggested and Taeyeon just nodded her head.

 

 

 

 

 

After 15mins, Taeyeon had finally calmed down a little with the help of Tiffany.

"Why are you treating me so nice? Why are you always buying me things? Why are yu always helping me?" Taeyeon cried again.

"You really want to know the reason?" Tiffany asked in a serious tone as she wiped off Taeyeon's tears using her thumb.

"Because I love you. I love you, Taeyeon. It hurts me to see you like this..." Tiffany confessed as she caress Taeyeon face.

"Wh... WHAT?!" Taeyeon was shocked.

"You heard me, Taeyeon. I love you. I know you are straight. But, just give me a chance for me to love you. Allow me to show you how much I care for you. And maybe who knows... you might have feeling for me?" Tiffany pleaded while looking straight deep into Taeyeon's eyes.

"I... I.." Taeyeon tried to speak but no words came out from . She was lost and speechless. This is the first time that a girl or to be more exact, a woman had confess to her.

"Please?"

Taeyeon then nodded her head.

"Thank you..." Tiffany replied as she hugged Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

Soon, Taeyeon arrived at her house.

"I'll pick you up for school tomorrow."Tiffany said as she flashed her eye smile at Taeyeon.

"Um.. Okay."Taeyeon replied as Tiffany gave her a hug.

"Goodnight."Tiffany said as she gave a peck on Taeyeon's forehead.

 

 

 

Later that night,

 

Untitled7
"I don't know. It felt so wrong yet so right. She's a really nice person. But why must it be me? Is she just playing with me?"

Posted at:11:23PM

 

 

 

[[ One new message ]]

Goodnight Taeyeon. Sleep tight. :)

-- From Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How's this chapter? :)

COMMENT~~~~~~~~