PAGE 7

Internet Love

 

 

For the next few days, Taeyeon kept ignoring Tiffany's texts and calls. She was afraid to face Tiffany. She was afraid that Tiffany would just leave her like what her ex boyfriend did.

 

On the other hand, Tiffany was worried sick about Taeyeon.

 

[[ Darling what happened? Why aren't you replying to my text/calls? ]]

[[ Darling you okay? ]]

[[ Taeyeon reply to my text/calls okay?? ]]

Tiffany had sent many texts of these kinds and called Taeyeon many times but Taeyeon just didn't reply to any.

 

*knock knock*

The door opened and Tiffany's secretary came into the room.

"Miss Hwang later at 4pm you will be having a meeting with Mr Tan then after that meeting you have nothing else so you can return to pack your stuffs for your trip tomorrow. And here is your ticket." The secretary informed Tiffany as she placed the plane ticket on the table.

"Okay thanks" Tiffany replied.

 

 

 

 

After the meeting Tiffany had with Mr Tan, she immediately went back home to pack her stuffs for her trip and drove to Taeyeon's house to find her.

As she arrived outside Taeyeon's house, she saw Taeyeon returning home back from school.

"Darling..." Tiffany said as she went forward to backhug Taeyeon who was opening the door.

"Tiffany..." Taeyeon immediately recognised the voice that was calling her.

 

 

 

 

"Darling why didn't you reply to any of my messages? You know how worried I was??"

"I..." Taeyeon didn't know how and what to tell Tiffany.

"What's wrong darling. I'm your girlfriend. You can tell me anything." Tiffany said as she went forward to sit right infront of Taeyeon on her bed.

"I'm scared that you would leave me... Just like what he did..." Taeyeon whispered softly but loud enough for Tiffany to hear.

"Pabo darling... You know I love you.. I really love you and I'll never leave you..."Tiffany reassured Taeyeon as she pulled her into a hug.

Taeyeon then stayed in Tiffany's embrace until her stomach started to growl.

Tiffany giggled and released Taeyeon " Darling you're hungry already?"

"Yah..." Taeyeon blushed and noddded her head.

"Heh. Okay. You go bath first okay? I"ll cook something for you."

"You know how to cook?" Taeyeon asked looking shocked.

"Yes darling. And there's still a lot of things about me that you don't know yet." Tiffany winked at Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

After Taeyeon had finished bathing, she went to the kitchen to find her girlfriend.

She then went forward to backhug her girlfriend.

"Darling." Tiffany chirped as she turned around and kissed Taeyeon on her lips.

 

 

 

 

"Say ahhh." Tiffany had insisted to feed Taeyeon no matter how much Taeyeon protested.

They argued for awhile but in the end Taeyeon gave in because she could not win against Tiffany.

Taeyeon was sitting on Tiffany's lap and Tiffany was feeding Taeyeon.

"You're such a good baby. You have finished all your food." Tiffany teased as she wrapped her arms around Taeyeon waist.

"Hmmpft. You forced me to let you feed me!!" Taeyeon pouted as she also wrapped her arms around Tiffany's neck.

"Oh really, I forced you?" Tiffany giggled as she pulled Taeyeon by her waist to make her sit closer much that their forehead are touching and then wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck too.

Tiffany then leaned in to kiss Taeyeon's lips.

She nibbled on Taeyeon's lip softly which made her parted her lips slightly and she took this chance to deepen the kiss by sticking her tongue into Taeyeon's mouth and tasted every single inch of Taeyeon's mouth. Taeyeon then onto Tiffany's tongue lightly which caused her to moan a little. Tiffany then sensed that Taeyeon was out of breath soon, broke the kiss.

And like this,  Taeny shared their first deep kissing.

 

 

 

 

"What?! You wanna stay here tonight and my mum actually approved??"Taeyeon asked.

"Yes. See." Tiffany giggled and showed Taeyeon the text Mrs Kim had sent.

"Why darling. You don't want me to be here? You know. This would be our first time sleeping together." Tiffany winked at Taeyeon and hugged her.

"Don't worry darling. I won't do anything to you. Yet."Tiffany whispered into Taeyeon's ear and purposely blow some air in it too.

 

 

 

"Aww. Come and sleep darling." Tiffany said as she patted the space beside her on the bed.

Taeyeon then stopped watching the video on her phone and laid down beside Tiffany.

"Darling what were you watching?"Tiffany asked as she encircled her arms around Taeyeon's waist.

"Son Dam Bi performing Dripping Tears!" Taeyeon said excitedly.

"You're a fan of her eh?"Tiffany asked, sounding a bit jealous.

"Yes!! Didn't you see her do the hair flip? It's so perfect!!" Taeyeon continued to spazz about her idol.

"Darling you know I can also do a hair flip. Just ask me to." Tiffany pouted and hugged Taeyeon tighter.

"Are you jealous?" Taeyeon giggled and turned around to face Tiffany.

"Very." Tiffany wrinkled her nose and kissed Taeyeon on her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How's this chapter? heh. Son Dam Bi :D:D:D