PAGE 40

Internet Love

"I....i..." Taeyeon tried to speak but Tiffany had dragged her into the car.

"Why!! How could you do this to me? Cheat on me? I know that you're still angry with me. But why...." Tiffany was hovering over Taeyeon and screaming at her.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon, leaned forward and started kissing Tiffany passionately to make her stop talking. Tiffany started kissing back too and grabbed Taeyeon's collar tightly.

They pulled away after a few minutes and Tiffany rested their foreheads together. "tae...."

"Fany I didnt cheat on you. It was me being a pabo thinking that you dont love me anymore so jessi helped me by making you jealous. Fany ah. I'm sorry for treating you like this... I... " Taeyeon was cut off when Tiffany kissed her.

"fany..." Taeyeon moaned as Tiffany started humping her.

"I'm sorry too tae. I should have trusted you. " Tiffany apologized as she broke the kiss and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck.

"T..?" Taeyeon asked in shock.

"Yah pabo ah. Trust. T.r.u.s.t not . Unless you want me to. " Tiffany smirked and traced Taeyeon's face.

"Ani ani ani. " taeyeon shook her head.

Tiffany chuckled and gave Taeyeon a peck on her lips. "Tae are we back to normal now. ?"

"Since when we aren't ?" Taeyeon smiled innocently at Tiffany.

"Yah Kim Taeyeon you really want me to you uh. " Tiffany jumped while sitting on Taeyeon.

"Owww. Fany you're heavy. Can you drive off now? Cause we are still infront of my school. " Taeyeon pouted.

"Anything for my babygirl. " Tiffany kissed Taeyeon again before getting back to the driver's seat.

 

 

 

 

"Fany ah. Will we really be together forever?" Taeyeon asked as she rested her head on Tiffany's shoulder.

Right now , taeny are back at home , resting on the couch.

"Of course we would taetae. You're my fiancee. And it's too late to back out now. " Tiffany smiled and wrapped her arm around her lover's waist and leaned in to inhale her scent. "mmm taetae. I really like to see you in your uniform. "

 

 

 

 

"Eh wae?" Taeyeon turned to face Tiffany.

"I dunno. It just turns me on, baby. " Tiffany placed her hand on Taeyeon's thigh and stared at them.

"Yah! ert. !!" Taeyeon smacked her lover's hand away.

"And how does it feels living with a ert and having to marry her later , taetae?" Tiffany leaned closer to her lover.

"Y..." Tiffany's phone suddenly rang.

"Yes?" Tiffany answered the phone as she pulled Taeyeon to sit on her lap and continued to inhale her scent.

"w...what? O...ok we'll be there. " Tiffany hung up the phone.

"Fany ah. Whats wrong?"

"Vic is involved in an accident. She might not be able to make through it. And she wants to see us. " Tiffany explained.

"us? Me? You?"

"Yeah. Come on. Lets go tae. " Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's hand and went off together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hihi all! :) 

This is an adv. hehehe.

This is the link to my third ff HERE.

Please do subscribe if you're interested. It's coming up soooon......

Which means this ff is coming to an end soon! :)