PAGE 4

Internet Love

 

 

 

It has been a few days since Tiffany has been sending Taeyeon to school. Every morning on the weekdays, Tiffany would turn up without fail and would also bring along the breakfast that she had made for Taeyeon. ( SO SWEET RIGHT??? HAHAHA)

 

 

"Aish. Taeyeon, you've got chocolate all over your face." Tiffany giggled when she turned to see Taeyeon when the traffic light turned red.

"Nooo. I don't!!!" Taeyeon protested as she tried to off the chocolate but failed terribly.

Tiffany saw what Taeyeon did and laughed, "You're so cute." and then she wiped off the chocolate using her thumb and it off and continued driving.

"So you have a party to attend tonight? Do you need me to send you there?" Tiffany asked as they arrived outside Taeyeon's school.

"Hmm. No I guess. I'll be going with jessi. Maybe you could drive us back home after that?"Taeyeon suggested.

"Okay. But don't flirt with anyone else later okay? I'll get jealous..."Tiffany said as she caress Taeyeon face and pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Later that night at the party,

"Woah. Taeyeonnie. Who do you think would be Hyuna's date for the night?"Jessica whispered to Taeyeon and cling onto Taeyeon's arm.

The party that is being held tonight is organised by the school's Queen Bee, Hyuna. For every party she holds, she would pick a person to be her date for the night where the person has to accompany her the whole night. Everybody, especially the guys, wants to be her date for the night.

"Hyuna choose me!!"

"No, choose me!"

"No, Hyuna would choose me!"

Everyone was fighting to be Hyuna's date for the night.

"I want you, to be my date for the night." Hyuna said all of a sudden and pointed to someone in the crowd.

Everyone turned back and look who Hyuna had picked.

"WTF? Hyuna chose her??" the guys started to grumble.

Taeyeon was surprised. She turned back to see if anyone was standing behind her.

"I think she chose you, Taeyeonnie." Jessica whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes cutie. I am referring to you. Don't need to turn around anymore." Hyuna giggled at Taeyeon's cute action and went forward to her.

"I'm sooooooooo ing jealous........"

"Sorry jessica, but I have to borrow your friend from you for the night." Hyuna smiled to Jessica.

"Hmm. Okay, sure." Jessica replied to Hyuna. "Don't worry. I'll find yuri. Have fun."Jessica whispered to Taeyeon before walking off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmmm. So Taeyeon do you like lapdance?" Hyuna purred into Taeyeon's ear.

It has been a few hours since Taeyeon has been accompanying Hyuna. Hyuna just couldn't keep her hands to herself. She kept touching Taeyeon but what could Taeyeon do? She couldn't reject her. If not the next day in school, Taeyeon is sure to bet bashed up, for rejecting the school's queen bee.

"EH?"

Without answering back, Hyuna wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck and straddled on her lap. Then she started riding on Taeyeon as if she was wearing a strap on and out louding which attracted attention.

Taeyeon was lost. She didn't know what to do.

 

 

 

On the other hand,

Tiffany has been trying to call Taeyeon but there she couldn't get through the line. It has been one hour past the time that Taeyeon told her to pick her up. Worried that sometime might happen to Taeyeon, Tiffany went into the place where the party was held to find her.

When she stepped in, she saw people crowding and cheering at something. She was curious and went forward to see what was happening.

To her horror, she saw some girl riding on her girlfriend. Or her soon-to-be-girlfriend.

"YAH!"Tiffany screamed and went forward to push Hyuna off and wrapped her arms protectively around Taeyeon.

"Tiffany..."

"Who are you!" Hyuna barked.

"Isn't she THE Tiffany Hwang?"Someone recognise Tiffany and shouted out loud.

"Yes. I am. And she, is my girlfriend. Now if you excuse us, we have to go now."Tiffany said as she pointed to Taeyeon and then walked off while holding to Taeyeon tightly.

 

 

 

 

Throughout the car ride, Taeyeon didn't dare to talk. All she saw was a Tiffany on hellfany mode. She had never seen Tiffany this mad before.