PAGE 38

Internet Love

"tae, look please calm down. " Tiffany hugged onto taeyeon tightly.

It has been 10minutes since Tiffany had been trying to calm down her lover, from rushing over immediately after the phone call.

"Fany I hate you!!!! Why.... Why!!! " Taeyeon cried and struggled to try to hit Tiffany , but her grip was much more stronger.

"Tae. We cant be like this. By doing so , arent we allowing what Vic wants???"

Taeyeon then started to calm down a little.

"Tae. Believe me. I only love you. " Tiffany stared intensely into Taeyeon's eye.

"Fany.... It hurts you know...." Taeyeon cried.

"Tae... I'm sorry... " Tiffany hugged Taeyeon and her hair.

 

 

 

It has been a few days since the incident and Victoria has been sending disturbing text to Tiffany since. For Taeyeon, she seems to be keeping a distance or a barrier between Tiffany.

 

 

 

"Taetae are you ready for school?" Tiffany called out to Taeyeon sweetly.

"Ne." Taeyeon replied and quickly hurried downstairs.

Tiffany looked at her lover and chuckled. "Your tie is messy , tae. " she said and helped to straighten the tie.

"there. Its done. " Tiffany smiled and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck and stared at her.

"Um.. Fany can we go now? I'm gonna be late. " taeyeon avoided eye contact with Tiffany and removed Tiffany's arms from her neck and walked away.

Tiffany could only sigh.

 

 

 

In the car on the way to school , Taeyeon looked out of the window and stayed quiet. She has been like this ever since the incident had happened. She has been more quiet, less cheerful and had always avoided eye contact with Tiffany.

 

 

 

"aish. Not again. " Tiffany muttered under her breath and put down her phone. it was another text from Victoria.

"Bye taetae. I'll pick you up later and we'll go somewhere later alright?"

"Er.. Ok. Bye Fany. " Taeyeon tried to get off the car but Tiffany held her arm.

"hmm?"

"This. " Tiffany said and carried taeyeon on her lap and kissed her but pulled away when Taeyeon did not response to the kiss.

Tiffany sighed and watched Taeyeon get off the car.

"Tae. I'll win back your trust and love for me no matter how hard it will be. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hihi to all again. School . :/ especially when you have un cooperative project group members. :/ . Anyways , hope you all enjoyed my update after so long. But I feel like I've lost touch with the story. :( . But I'll still continue to update when I have the time alright!