PAGE 18

Internet Love

 

 

 

A few days later , Tiffany was in her office doing her work when she suddenly thought about her girlfriend, she giggled.

 

 

 

********************Flashback*****************

"WHAT?!?"

"Yes I am going to move in taetae. Since you have trouble sleeping at night , I want to help you~"

"Ani~ cannot. Umma says two person cannot live together unless they are engaged or married. " Taeyeon blurted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany then decided to get engaged with Taeyeon , then get married after Taeyeon had finished her studies. Of course , this decision was not made out only just to move in to stay with her girlfriend , but that she really loves her and wants to take care of her forever. Of course, not forgetting to get permission from Mrs Kim beforehand. Mrs Kim greatly supported and allowed Tiffany to do so because she was sure that Tiffany would be able to make her daughter happy.

 

 

Tonight , Tiffany had decided to propose to Taeyeon. Tiffany had already ordered a pair of silver rings , specially designed. It was decorated simply with bits of diamonds and on the inside of the ring , it had a craving in both rings , with says TAENY. Tiffany had decided to keep the proposal as simple as she could. She decided to cook dinner for her girlfriend tonight at her house and then pop the question.

 

 

 

 

Later that night , Tiffany was cooking in the kitchen and Taeyeon was studying in her room. After Tiffany had finished cooking , she went upstairs to look for her girlfriend.

 

Tiffany smiled when she saw her girlfriend so hardworking.

"Taetae. " Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's shoulder and kissed her cheek.

"Mmm Fany ah I can't move. " Taeyeon tried to move but she couldn't because Tiffany was hugging on tightly.

"Then don't. Let me move you. " Tiffany smiled as she turned Taeyeon to face her and then lifted her off the chair and carried her downstairs.

"Yayaya! Omo" Taeyeon was surprised that Tiffany carried her.
 

 

 

 

 

"Here you go my princess. " Tiffany said as she place Taeyeon to lie on the couch and she straddle on Taeyeon then lean in and kissed her.

After she broke the kiss , she caress Taeyeon's face lightly and smiled. She then took out the ring from her pocket and said " Taeyeon will you marry me? I know we have not been together for long , but I really love you very much. I want you to be my wife , so that you would be the first and last person I would see everyday. So that I can shower you with all my love. Wait. I already am. Hmm so that we can be together forever. We shall get engaged first then have a wedding after your studies alright? Will you marry me?" Tiffany revealed that she had already worn her ring. Now it left was Taeyeon to agree.

Taeyeon was confused and shock. She didn't know how and what to reply. She wasn't ready for this yet. She wasn't sure if she love Tiffany enough. She wasn't sure if she deserved Tiffany's love. All these suddenly came to her mind.

 

 

 

 

 

"I.. I..." Taeyeon tried to speak but she couldnt seem to do so.

"Why taetae? Don't you love me?" Tiffany sat up along with Taeyeon.

"I don't know..." Taeyeon whispered but Tiffany heard it and started to tear up.

"why.... So all these while.... You don't even love me? Not even a bit? So its just my one sided love??! " Tiffany started to cry.

"I don't know!! "

Tiffany then stood up and went off. She was too disappointed with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon then hugged onto her knees tightly and cried. "You left... You left me all alone... just like what he did....." she cried as she held onto the ring tightly in one of her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

lalalalala~ *hides behind wall*

Maybe taeyeon need some time to sort out her feelings :)

As I am writing this story, sometimes I feel that the behaviour of taeyeon is so much like me. omg. o.o

comment~~~~