PAGE 2

Internet Love

 

 

 

Untitled 6
"I met someone new recently. Her name is Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang. She's 25 years old this year. We exchanged number and started texting. Sometimes, she would call me. She has a nice and husky voice. She's funny and interesting. Sometimes she would send me photos of herself, showing me how bored she is at work. Sometimes, she just confuses me. I don't know how to describe it anyway... Anyways, I'm meeting her tomorrow."

Posted at: 10:00PM

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon arrived at the restaurant where she agreed to meet Tiffany.

"Excuse me, are you Miss Kim Taeyeon?" the receptionist at the restaurant asked as Taeyeon stepped inside.

Taeyeon nodded her head.

"Miss Hwang has booked the entire restaurant for this afternoon. Please follow me, this way please." the receptionist said as she led Taeyeon to where Tiffany was seated at.

Booked the ENTIRE restaurant? omo

 

 

 

"Hey Taeyeon you're here!!" Tiffany said and flashed her eye smile at Taeyeon.

"Um hi." Taeyeon said as she smiled nervously and took a seat right opposite of Taeyeon.

"Er you book the entire restaurant?" Taeyeon asked to break the awkwardness.

"Um yeah. You know, I don't like people to be disturbing us. So yeah, I might as well book the whole restaurant." Tiffany explained as she took a sip of water.

"But doesn't that cost a lot of money?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany chuckled and replied back, "Don't worry about that okay. Remember, I'm working."

"But that's still too much, right?"

Tiffany chuckled again. And then asked Taeyeon to lean in closer to her and whispered to her, "You know. I'm the boss of PinkEmpire."

Boss... PinkEmpire...TiffanyHwang...

Taeyeon trying to get the information processed

"You mean you're THE TIFFANY HWANG of the PinkEmpire the hotel???" Taeyeon asked in astonishment.

"Yes, my dear." Tiffany replied giggling.

"No wonder I found you so familiar but I just couldn't point out where I saw you from!" Taeyeon crossed her arms and leaned back onto the chair and puffed her cheeks.

"Awwww. Are you angry?"

"No. But why were you on the chatroom?" Taeyeon asked.

"You know... As the boss of such a company... People around me are all so fake. They get close to me just because of money and fame and nothing else. Sometimes I feel lonely... So I go onto the chatroom, hoping to find some real friends uh." Tiffany explained, sounding rather quite sad.

"And you met me. But what makes you so sure that I'm not that kind of person?"

"Because I know you aren't!" Tiffany giggled as she pinched Taeyeon cheeks. " Soooo cuteeeeee." she exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a few hours, Taeny had finished chatting and eating and Tiffany noticed that Taeyeon had a rather stiff expression and she kept clutching her stomach.

"Taeyeon, what's wrong?" Tiffany asked worriedly.

"Cramps..."Taeyeon muttered.

"Gosh. Come to my car okay? I've got some medicine there." Tiffany suggested and Taeyeon nodded her head.

Tiffany then quickly paid for the bill and led Taeyeon to her car and settled her in the backseat.

"Here. Take these and you will feel better." Tiffany then handed Taeyeon a pill and then a bottle of water.

"Thanks..."

Tiffany then sat beside Taeyeon and then pushed Taeyeon's head to lie on her lap.

"Eh?"

"You will feel better this way. Just rest first, alright?" Tiffany said. And Taeyeon just nodded her head and laid there.

Soon, Taeyeon fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was awoken up by her phone's vibration.

"mmfp." Taeyeon mumbled as she woke up and rubbed her eyes cutely.

"You're awake?" Tiffany flashed her eye smile at Taeyeon.

"OMO. How long have I been sleeping??"

"Hmmm. Just 2hours. Don't worry." Tiffany smiled as she patted Taeyeon's head.

"Bu......" Taeyeon was interrupted by her phone's vibration again.

" Hello. Oh jessi. Ok sure. Love you." Taeyeon said as she hung up her phone.

"Who was that?" Tiffany asked.

"Oh. Just a friend of mine." Taeyeon answered.

"Girlfriend?" Tiffany asked, sounding jealous.

"Noooo. She's my best friend. And I am straight." Taeyeon laughed.

"Um... So I drive you home?"

"Okay."

 

 

 

 

After 10mins, Taeyeon had reached home.

"Thankyou for today." Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany.

"Sure. No problem." Tiffany helped Taeyeon to tuck her hair behind her ears and flashed her eye smile.

 

 

 

 

Later that night...

 

Untitled 6
" I don't know. It's kind of weird to me. Why is she treating me so nice? She a big and rich boss. She doesn't mind making friends with me. Doesn't mind me sleeping on her lap. Doesn't mind me sleeping on her lap for 2 whole hours! Why is she treating me so nice?"

Posted at: 11:00PM

 

 

[[ One new message ]]

Hope you enjoyed today. Really hope to meet up with you soon again! Sleep early alright? Sweet dreams and goodnight to you. :)

-- From Tiffany