PAGE 10

Internet Love

 

 

 

Taeyeon was playing around at Tiffany's office while waiting her to finish up some of her work before they head down to the beach other.

"Mmm Darling come here~" Tiffany called out sweetly and patted her lap.

"So you finished?"Taeyeon asked as she sat on her girlfriend's lap.

"Yes Darling~" Tiffany replied and she wrapped her arms around Taeyeon and kissed her passionately.

 

 

When they broke the kiss, Tiffany suddenly had the idea to girlfriend.

"Darling~~"

"Hmmm?" Taeyeon replied as she looked at Tiffany.

Then Tiffany started ing the buttons on her blouse.

"Er... Fany ah. W... What are you doing?" Taeyeon started to panic a little.

"Darling~ Do you see it?" Tiffany cooed.

"S.. See what?"

"See. My pink bikini." Tiffany giggled as she open up her blouse more for Taeyeon to see.

"Oh."

"Do you want to touch it?"

"EH?!"

Tiffany then took Taeyeon's hand and place it on her .

"Darling~ Do you feel it?" Tiffany purred.

"Do you feel my heartbeat? It beats for you, darling~" Tiffany continued.

Without removing Taeyeon's hand from her , Tiffany then kissed Taeyeon again and slowly moved to her jawline , then started to on her neck.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, Tiffany's office door opened.

"Tiffany. OMO."

Tiffany then looked up and saw Taeyeon's mum in her office.

"Aigoo Tiffany. What are you teaching to my innocent Taengoo." MrsKim teased because what she saw was that Tiffany was on Taeyeon's neck and Taeyeon had her hand on Tiffany's and her blouse was open.

Tiffany then blushed and hid behind Taeyeon to cover up her opened blouse from Mrs Kim.

"Umma why are you here?" Taeyeon asked.

"Well. I'm here to pass some files to Tiffany but seems that she's a bit busy with you~" Mrs Kim teased.

"Yah umma..."

"Kekeke. Yah Tiffany be gentle on my daughter okay. And don't forget that she's having her exams okay. I'll leave the monitoring part to you. "

 

 

 

 

 

Half an hour later, Taeny had arrived at the beach and Tiffany stopped to park her car.

All of a sudden, Tiffany started stripping in the car.

Taeyeon blushed and looked away.

"Darling aren't you gonna change into your bikini or do you want me to help you to?" Tiffany giggled as she had finished changing into her pink bikini.

Before Taeyeon could reply, Tiffany already started to pull the hem of Taeyeon's shirt.

"Ani fany I can do it myself~" Taeyeon whined but Tiffany had already taken off her shirt.

"Wow...." Tiffany was amazed that Taeyeon has abs.

Tiffany then traced Taeyeon's abs with her fingers.

"Darling, How come you never told me that you have abs???"

"Well.... you never asked me!" Taeyeon replied and stuck out her tongue.

After that, Taeyeon then removed her shorts.

Tiffany couldn't deny that seeing her girlfriend in bikini is turning her on.

She then took out two white large blouses and gave one to Taeyeon and one for herself to wear over before she starts her girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah. It tickles." Taeyeon laughed.

Taeny are now at the beach and Taeyeon was sitting on Tiffany with her legs wrapped around her waist.

Tiffany is trying to apply sunblock for Taeyeon but ended up tickling her or her neck.

"Darling can I call you honey instead?" Tiffany asked as she encircled her arms around Taeyeon's waist.

"Why? You found someone else to call darling?" Taeyeon pretended to be sad and pouted.

"Because you smell and taste like honey. So sweet." Tiffany replied and sniffed Taeyeon's neck.

"Yah.. People are looking..." Taeyeon blushed.

Indeed there are some people who are looking weirdly at Taeny. 

"I don't care. Just let them see so that they all know that you're mine."

 

*SNAP*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heh. Tiffany is getting so naughty :/ and so possessive :P

And........ my new favourite song is Beautiful Dancer by IU :D. (LOL. being random)