PAGE 20

Internet Love

 

 

It has been more than a month since tiffany had moved in to live with her girlfriend.

 

 

 

"Taetae. Come and sleep now. It's late already~"

"Ani fany. Let me finish this chapter first"

"But this was what you said one hour ago...." Tiffany sulked.

 

 

 

Tiffany then went forward and lifted up her girlfriend and carried her to the bed.

"There you go. Let's sleep. " Tiffany smiled.

"Aish. You win... Goodnight fany. " Taeyeon said as she kissed Tiffany on her cheek.

"Not here baby. Here. " Tiffany said and then she leaned in and kissed Taeyeon on her lips.

"Mmmm. " Taeyeon moaned as tiffany deepen the kiss.

Tiffany was now on top of Taeyeon , humping on her. She then slowly moved down and kissed her chin, jawline and on her neck , wanting to leave a mark.

"Nghh. F. .fany..." Taeyeon moaned.

 

 

 

Suddenly , Taeyeon's phone rang. But Tiffany still continued to on her girlfriend's neck. The phone kept ringing and Tiffany had no choice but to stop what she was doing.

"Hello. Yes umma. " Taeyeon answered as Tiffany was hugging her tightly and sniffing her and placed light kisses on her neck , arms and leg.

"fany ah. Umma wants to talk to you. " Taeyeon said as she passed her phone over.

"Yah fany. You can't do my girl tonight because she is on her period. " Mrs Kim chuckled over the phone.

"h...how did you know !" Tiffany replied , feeling embarrassed.

" because I know you well~" Mrs Kim replied.

 

 

 

"Fany ah. What did my mum talk to you about??" Taeyeon asked as she laid on her lap.

"Er... Nothing much alright. Lets sleep now princess. " Tiffany said as she kissed Taeyeon and hugged her by her waist.

 

 

 

One hour later , Taeyeon was still wide awaken. She couldn't seem to sleep.

"Taetae you're still awake??" Tiffany whispered.

"yeah..."

"What's wrong babe? What are you thinking about that makes you can't sleep?" Tiffany asked.

"nothing fany.. I just can't sleep..." Taeyeon pouted.

"alright taetae. Sleep alright? Don't worry. I'll be right here. " Tiffany reassured Taeyeon. She then brought Taeyeon's head her to her , and then patted her like a mother would to make her child sleep. " sleep darling, I'll be right here when you need me. " Tiffany whispered. And slowly , Taeyeon drifted off to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short update~