PAGE 14

Internet Love

It has been a few days since the press conference and Tiffany was back to work , and Taeyeon was back in school. Taeny had gained support from the public , greatly.

 

 

 

In school , Taeyeon's schoolmates were all jealous of her , having such a sweet girlfriend and sometimes they like to . As for the teachers in the school, they then realised about Taeyeon's family background and all were very careful about Taeyeon , not wanting to offend her. But Taeyeon , was a good student and didn't create any trouble for the teachers as well.

 

 

"Taeyeonnie wanna study together later??" Jessica asked as she cling on Taeyeon's arm.

"Okay. The cafe near our school?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes" Jessica smiled to Taeyeon.

 

 

[ I'll be at the cafe near my school studying with jessi. ]

 

Taeyeon sent this message to Tiffany before she placed her phone aside as they start mugging.

 

 

Hours had passed and before they knew it , it was already 7pm.

"Oh shoot. I have to go off now taeyeonnie. Didn't realised that it was so late." Jessica said as she quickly packed up her stuffs.

"Okay. Take care." Taeyeon replied as she continued to focus on her work.

"Aren't you going home too?" Jessica asked.

"nopes. I wanna finish this chapter first. " Taeyeon replied.

"Alright. Bye taeyeonnie" Jessica said as she hurriedly went off leaving Taeyeon to study.

 

 

 

Taeyeon was so focus on studying that she didn't realised that Tiffany had entered the cafe and is sitting right in front of her, watching her do her work.

After another 45mins , Taeyeon was done and satisfied with her revision and started stretching around and that was when she noticed that Tiffany was watching her.

 

"Woah. Fany since when you got here? Why didnt you tell me then you were coming?" Taeyeon rubbed her chest as she was shocked.

Tiffany giggled and replied , " I sent you severely text but you didnt reply me. I got here 45minutes ago and have been watching you since darling~ ."

"Oh " Taeyeon muttered as she checked her phone. And indeed there are a few messages sent by her girlfriend.

"Sorry..." Taeyeon pouted sadly.

 

 

"It's okay darling~ you know , my babygirl looks so cute when she is studying. " Tiffany said as she pulled the chair to sit closer to Taeyeon

"yah..." Taeyeon blushed.

"Why darling ? You know I mean it right?" Tiffany said as she took Taeyeon's hand and kissed them and place it on her chest.

"Feel my heartbeat? It beats for you , darling~" Tiffany said to Taeyeon and this action attracted attention from the people around them and some even recognise taeny.

"Fany... People are watching...." Taeyeon whispered to Tiffany.

"So? They even saw us kissed. " Tiffany giggled at what she did at the press conference.

Taeyeon then pouted and removed her hands and started packing up.

 

 

 

"Darling~" Tiffany called Taeyeon but she didn't reply and carried on packing

"Darling ~ are you angry???" Tiffany started to pout too , but in a cute way.

Taeyeon still continued to ignore her and stood up and went off.

"AISH. Pabo Tiffany. " Tiffany scolded herself and quickly chased after Taeyeon.

 

 

 

"Darling my car is over there~" Tiffany said as she grabbed Taeyeon's wrist but she didn't resist. Tiffany smiled.

"Darling if you don't like me doing that in the public then I won't do that alright?" Tiffany said as they got into the car.

"Darling? Honey? Sweetheart? Babygirl? Taetae? " Tiffany called out when she didn't get any response from Taeyeon.

Tiffany then looked at her girlfriend and found her fast asleep already.

"This girl..." Tiffany mumbled as she leaned in to help Taeyeon buckle her seat belt and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight darling" and drove off.

 

 

 

The next morning, Taeyeon woke up and found herself in her room. She found a note on her bedside table.

 

 

" How could you fall asleep just like that yesterday? :( . As your punishment you must go out with me tomorrow!!! I'll pick you up at 11am tomorrow. :) Love you.

 

 

Your darling~ "

 

Taeyeon giggled after she read the note. She was actually so tired that she actually fall asleep on the car. She looked at her phone and saw that it is already 10.30am. Half an hour more before tiffany gets here. She then hurriedly went to go ready.

 

 

 

After 45minutes, Taeyeon was done but tiffany still isn't here. She pouted and called Tiffany.

"Fany where are you?"

"Oh darling. *cough* I'm *cough* having a bad *cough*. Don't think we *cough* can meet today."

"Fany are you okay? Have you seen a doctor???I'll go over to your place alright??"

"No darling *coughcough* I don't want to spread the cough to *cough* you . I've *cough* called for a doctor *coughcough* already."

"Ani fany. I'm coming and thats final. " Taeyeon said as she hung up the phone and hurried over to Tiffany's house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey all :) How's my story going on? :)

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this:))

Follow me on twitter

And you guys can ask me questions at ask.fm