PAGE 42

Internet Love

 

"Tae...." Tiffany sobbed as Taeyeon woke up.

"Fany..." Taeyeon groaned as she woke up.

"Fany... Why didn't you turn on the light? It's so dark.. I can't see you..."

"Tae? You can't see me?" Tiffany panicked and waved her hand in front of Taeyeon

Just then, taeyeon started giggling out loud. 

"Yah! kim Taeyeon! Do you think that it's funny to scare me like that? Do you know how worried I am? Pabo-yah" Tiffany sobbed and smacked her lover and hugged her tightly. 

"I'm sorry fany-ah" Taeyeon pouted and hugged back

"Wow wow. Girls I'm still here , yeah?" Dam bi interrupted the taeny moment and waved her hands in the air. 

"Thank you unnie. Thank you for taking care of fany for me" Taeyeon said as they broke the hug. 

" it's nothing, taeyeon. It's good to see that you are looking already and im afraid that i have to get going now. Get well soon alright?" Dam bi gave taeyeon a light hug and went out. 

 

 

 

"Tae are you really alright? Are you feeling pain anywhere?" Tiffany asked worriedly as she traced her lover's face. 

"Not anymore after i see you" Taeyeon grinned as she kissed Tiffany's hand. 

"I think that there is something very wrong with you though..." Tiffany frowned. 

" Huh wae. Really fany. I'm really alright. See. I can even jump!" Taeyeon got off her bed and tried to jump on the spot but ended up groaning in pain. 

"Dork. You've became chessier. " Tiffany knocked Taeyeon's head and gave her a kiss

"Isn't that good? Well. You like it as well, don't you?"

"Dork"

 

 

 

 

After several days of hospitalisation, Taeyeon was finally discharged. 

" I miss the smell of home so much" Taeyeon exclaimed as she drop herself on the bed. 

"Yah. Dirty girl. Go have a bath before you lie on the bed"

"You are finding me dirty now?" Taeyeon faked a sob and got off the bed. 

"Silly. It's just basic hygiene. You just got back from the hospital. Go and bath alright. Umma wants to meet us for dinner tonight" Tiffany back hugged Taeyeon and kissed her ear gently. 

"I dont wanna bath" Taeyeon pouted

"Or do you want me to bath you,babe?" Tiffany smirked as she traced taeyeon's stomach. 

"Oh no. I think i can do it myself" with that, taeyeon ran into the bathroom.

 

"Tae. I'm really glad that you are alright. If not i dont know how i would live my life without you. " tiffany smiled as she watched her lover ran into the bathroom.  

 

 

 

 

Tadaa. A very short update after a long time. 

Sorry to all my readers. I have been really busy with school. 

Thank you all for staying right here with me. 

I hate things that are happening now. But I'm still staying strong :)

 Thats all for now. 

Feel free to comment or to ask me qns at ask.fm/idunnowhattasay