PAGE 41

Internet Love

"fany ah. can we not go? what if it is a trap?" Taeyeon whined.

"Tae. It's okay. I'll be there to protect you" Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's forehead.

Taeyeon then sighed and nodded her head. For some reason, Taeyeon had a very bad feeling.

 

 

 

Soon, they arrived at the carpark of the Victoria's house. Taeny then got off the car when suddenly a huge sized man approached them.

Taeyeon gripped onto Tiffany's hand tightly.

"Yah. Get them." a female voice shouted.

Taeny looked over and saw Victoria standing at the other side of the carpark.

"Vic..?"

"Noooo! Don't touch fany." Taeyeon hugged onto her lover protectively as the man started beating them up.

"Tae. Let go of me!" Tiffany screamed as the man started beating and punching Taeyeon's back.

"Ani. Fany. I... I won't let you go.. H..he have t...to get pass me first." Taeyeon coughed.

"Tae...." Tiffany cried.

"Hwang. If I can't get you I won't let anyone have you either." Victoria smirked as she walked over to taeny.

 

 

 

"Yah. Quick get them before they get away!" A voice screamed.

"Dam bi?"

It turns out that Taeyeon had secretly informed Dambi about their whereabouts as she was worried about what Victoria might have planned. 

"Yah! Let me go!" Victoria screamed.

Victoria and the huge sized man was nabbed by the security all thanks to Dambi's help. But it was a bit too late as Taeyeon was badly beatean up.

"Tae..." Tiffany sobbed as she saw her lover's face, all bruised because of her foolishness to believe in Victoria.

"Tiff quick send her to the hospital! I'll drive. " Dambi said to Tiffany.

Tiffany then carried Taeyeon to her car and settled in the back seat.

"Hold on there Taeyeon. We will reach the hospital soon." Dambi  looked back at Taeyeon for the last time before she started driving.

 

 

"Tae... I'm sorry.. I.. It's all my fault... I should have listened to you." Tiffany cried.

"F..Fany... I.. I..." Taeyeon muttered but was stopped by Tiffany.

"Tae it hurts seeing you like this... Please hold on. We are reaching the hospital soon." Tiffany traced Taeyeon's bruised face lightly and kissed her forehead.

Suddenly, Taeyeon passed out. "God. Dambi please.. drive faster...." Tiffany cried even harder. " Sh.. She passed out."

 

 

"Yah. Doctor. She passed out." Tiffany shouted as she carried Taeyeon into the hospital.

"Ms.. Ms Hwang?!"

"Yes please treat her now......." tiffany cried. She didn't care how she looked like now. Smudged make up and messy hair. Her lover is way more important than her image now.

 

 

 

"Tiff. Don't worry so much. She will be fine." Dambi comforted Tiffany as she had joined her after parking the car.

"It's all my fault dambi.. She asked me not to see Vic. If i had listen to her she wouldn't get hurt."

Dambi then took out her phone and showed a message to Tiffany.

"Taeyeon wants me to show you this message if anything were to happen to her."

 

[[ Fany ah. If you were to see this message, something must have happened to me? Stop blaming yourself fany. I know you must be crying so hard now. Is your makeup all smudged? Hehe. Go fix it. Don't go scary others like this. :P. From the moment you receive the call, I don't know why. I just have a bad feeling. So I decided to ask Dambi unnie for help. Sorry that I didn't tell you this. Fany ah. I'm also sorry for being so immature. Getting all jealous and making you worried for me. Fany i promised you. I'll try to be more mature and stop being so childish, making you so worried over me. Fany, please stay strong. Because I'm gonna stay strong for you. I promise you that. I won't leave you behind. I love you. ]]

" You dork. I like you being silly. " Tiffany sniffed. Dambi just patted Tiffany's back.

"Hey. The doctor's out." Dambi nudged tiffany, after an hour of waiting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hehehehe. *hides*