PAGE 25

Internet Love

Another month has passed and taeny has became more loving. Especially for Taeyeon , she has opened up a lot and has become much more attached to Tiffany

 

 

 

 

"Taetae. I'm gonna miss you . " Tiffany said and hugged Taeyeon tightly.

Tiffany is going on a two weeks business trip. Which means that she won't be able to see her Taeyeon for two weeks.

"I will miss you too~" Taeyeon replied and hugged back tightly.

"Don't you dare cheat on me okay taetae. " Tiffany warned and kissed Taeyeon's forehead.

"hmmpft. I won't. " Taeyeon replied as she took out a box from her bag and handed to Tiffany.

"For me? What is it?" Tiffany smiled.

"chocolates. 14 chocolates. One for each day. So by the time you finish them, you must come back. And when you eat them , you'll think of me. Heh." Taeyeon hugged onto Tiffany's waist.

"Aww. My taetae is so sweet. Thankyou. " Tiffany Taeyeon's hair lovingly. The two of them then stayed in the position for a little while more until it was about time for Tiffany to leave.

 

 

 

 

" alright taetae. I have to go now. If not I'll miss my flight. " tiffany patted Taeyeon's head.

"Just miss your flight. Then you can stay here with me. If you go , I'll be all alone. Umma is also overseas and now you are also going overseas. " Taeyeon complained.

"Awww. Come on taetae. Hmmm I promise that we'll skype every night okay?"

"promise?" Taeyeon looked up at Tiffany.

"I promise. " Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's lips.

 

 

 

 

"If you need any help just call khun okay ? You have his number right taetae?"

"ah yes fany. " Taeyeon pouted as she saw Tiffany putting her luggage into the cab.

"Baby I'll be back real soon , alright. I love you. " Tiffany kissed Taeyeon again. And then got onto the cab.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon sighed as the cab drove off. She was all alone again. For two weeks, she has to be on her own.