PAGE 29

Internet Love

It has been a few weeks since taeyeon had returned back to school and Hyuna has been expelled from school. No one knew where she went to.

 

 

 

 

Right now , Taeyeon was waiting outside her school for Tiffany to arrive alone because Jessica had went off earlier on a date with yuri.

 

 

 

 

Out of no where , two huge sizes guys came to grab on Taeyeon. "Who are you!! Let me goo!!" Taeyeon screamed. One of them then knocked out Taeyeon had hurriedly carried her into the van.

 

 

 

 

"Taetae?????!" Tiffany gasped when she saw Taeyeon being carried into a van and they quickly drove off as soon as she arrived "Khun?? Quick help me track down this van. Tae's being kidnapped. "

 

 

 

 

"Argh. " Taeyeon groaned as she woke up. She found herself in a bedroom with her hands handcuffed together and her legs also being cuffed.

"Oh Taeyeon ah. You're awake. Does your head still hurts? I told them not to hurt you but they're just too much. But don't worry. I've already fired them. " Hyuna smiled as she walked over to the bed , sat down and Taeyeon's head.

"Wh...why are you doing this Hyuna??!! Kidnapping me here??!!" Taeyeon was scared.

" Taeyeon ah. I know that I was wrong the other time. I just couldn't control myself. But I really love you , you know? Ever since I saw you at the party I knew that you're special. You're the one for me. I am not going to hurt you. I'm not kidnapping you. I just want to make sure that you won't run away so we can go to US to get married together. Hyuna said as she hugged Taeyeon

"You're crazy!!! I'm engaged to Fany already!!!"

"Yes. I'm crazy! Crazy for you Taeyeon. And this time I'm not going to let you go. You have to be mine. We'll get married in US and start there afresh. " Hyuna laid on Taeyeon's chest. "I really love you Taeyeon....."

 

 

 

 

After a while , "Ohh Taeyeon. You must be hungry already right? I'll make something for you. Wait for me alright??" Hyuna kissed Taeyeon's cheek and quickly exit the room.

"This girl is definitely mad.... Fany ah... Please find me soon... " Taeyeon mumbled and she looked around the room. There were many pictures of her for the past few weeks. So Hyuna had been stalking her all along! Taeyeon then suddenly realised that she still has her phone with her.

 

 

 

 

After a while , Hyuna returned to the room with a bowl of porridge. "Come Taeyeon. Let me feed you. " Hyuna said sweetly.

"Hyuna ah. Can you please uncuff my hands , it's really uncomfortable. " Taeyeon pouted.

"Anything you say honey. As long as you don't run away. Hyuna smiled as she released Taeyeon's hand.

"Hyuna ah. Can I have water too? I'm thirsty. " Taeyeon pouted cutely.

"Sure honey. " Hyuna said as she turned her back around and looked for bottled water in the room. Taeyeon then quickly used this chance and slipped her hand into her pocket and dialed her speed dial number , 1.

 

 

 

 

On the other hand , Tiffany was worried sick about her Taeyeon. Nickhun was still trying to track down the van and she has been trying to call Taeyeon for the pass hour but she haven't picked them up. Suddenly, her phone vibrated.

[[ BABYTAE<3 is calling ]]

"Baby where are you!!!" Tiffany quickly answered.

"Hyuna where is this place that we're at? It's beautiful you know. " Tiffany heard Taeyeon said. Her Taeyeon was with Hyuna.

"Really honey? You really like it?? It's my old house. If you like it , when we get married in US , we can get a house like this also. "

Tiffany was fuming mad. Hyuna had kidnapped her lover , called her honey and is even planning to go to the US to get married?

"Khun, stop tracking the van. Help me find out about the girl in tae's school. Hyuna. Find out where her old house is at. " Tiffany called nickhun again.

"Tae. Wait for me. I'm coming soon. "