PAGE 39

Internet Love

"taengoo are you okay?" Jessica asked as she held Taeyeon's hand.

"yeah sica I'm fine. " Taeyeon replied.

It was after school and only taengsic were left in the classroom.

"No taengoo. You arent. You have been acting so weirdly since lesson started and you even space out and didnt know that class has ended already!!"

"Ani sica, I'm just tired. "

"Taengoo ,you can trust me you know" Jessica said and hugged Taeyeon by her waist.

"No sica. Stop being like this. If yuri sees you doing this to me she's gonna be jealous. "

"So what. You're like my family , my sister taengoo. If seobang gets jealous because of this I'm going to punch her. " Jessica continued hugging Taeyeon. " now can you tell me whats bothering you taengoo?"

Taeyeon then sighed and explained to Jessica what had happened

 

 

 

"Aish taengoo. How can you do this to your girlfriend!!!" Jessica started smacking Taeyeon very hard.

"Owww. Whats with you, sica. " Taeyeon groaned.

"Your girlfriend was drugged , and she unwillingly had . In other words , she was !! And this is how you treat her??!" Jessica reprimanded Taeyeon.

"She.. Was... ?"

"Yah taengoo. Are you seriously that dense?! Instead of you comforting her , you are being like this?!" Jessica started smacking Taeyeon again.

"Sica... I really dont know... What if fany wants to go back to her... "

"Yah you pabo. If she wants to go back to her , then why would your girlfriend be here with you now?!" Jessica glared at taeyeon.

"sica.. I really ... Dont know..."

"taengoo , do you love her?"

"of course I do! If not why would I be bothered by this!"

"then go now taengoo. She's waiting for you. " Jessica dragged Taeyeon out of the classroom with her.

 

 

 

"Sica , wh.. What if she doesnt loves me anymore?" Taeyeon whispered to Jessica as they approached Tiffany's car. Tiffany frowned when she saw Jessica linking arms with her girlfriend.

"seriously, taengoo? You are such a pabo. But you really want to know the answer??"

Taeyeon nodded her head.

"Then play along with me later. " Jessica winked at Taeyeon.

"Hey taetae. Hi Jessica. " Tiffany greeted the both of them.

Jessica smiled at tiffany and then turned to Taeyeon.

"Taengoo. Thanks for just now. You were really great. " Jessica pushed their bodies close together and traced Taeyeon's face.

 

 

 

Tiffany was boiling up when she saw Jessica traced her lover's face. Jessica smirked as she saw that

"Taengoo. Hellfany is coming soon. " Jessica whispered into Taeyeon's ear as she hugged her.

"huh?" Taeyeon was confused.

Jessica then released Taeyeon and kissed her lips. "Bye taengoo. Seee you tomorrow. " Jessica winked at Taeyeon and ran away.

Taeyeon stood there in shocked and touched her lips at where Jessica had just kissed her.

"Yah Kim Taeyeon!! How could you let her kiss you just like this! What did the two of you did just now?? Why were you so late???" hellfany had just been released.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hihi to all readers. :) heh taeyeon , stop being so silly!! Hell fany coming up. And hopefully taeyeon would sort out her thoughts and feelings?