PAGE 12

Internet Love

 

 

 

"What are we going to do now?" Taeyeon pouted and and burried her head into Tiffany's chest and hugged her.

"Hmmm. I guess we can't go out now.."Tiffany said as she lifted  up Taeyeon together with her and took a peek outside the house through the curtains.

There are lots of reporters outside.

"And I think I have to shut my p.." Before Tiffany could continue, her phone rang.

"Hello? Ok. I'm really very sorry... Ok sure."Tiffany answered and quickly switched off her phone.

"It's your mum. She says she would try to be back by tonight."Tiffany sighed.

"Sorry darling. It's all my fault. If I didn't have so much PDA with you the reporters won't even know..." Tiffany said as she Taeyeon's hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  "Hello? Yes Im fine, jessi. WHAT?! Okay... Love you" Taeyeon answered her phone.

"Jessica?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes. She says that a lot of reporters are outside my school. And it seems that the boys at the party the other day wants to provide information to them but hyuna stopped them... She helped me...us.." Taeyeon answered.

"That girl who was all over you the other day?"

"Yeah..."

"Darling, does she likes you?" Tiffany asked. Although it isn't the right time now for her to be jealous.

"I don't know..." Taeyeon replied as avoided eye contact with Tiffany. She was thinking about whether to tell her girlfriend that hyuna had also helped her the other time and kissed her cheek.

"Are you hiding something from me , darling?" tiffany eyed suspiciously and held Taeyeon close to her.

"Huh? Ani~ Why would I?" Taeyeon laughed awkwardly.

"Darling do you love me?"

"Aish of course I do. If not why would we be together. " Taeyeon replied as her cheeks turned red quickly.

"So cute" Tiffany flashed her eye smile and kissed Taeyeon's blushing cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Later that night, Taeyeon's mother was home and they were discussing about what to do next.

"No!! We can't hold a press conference!! Taeyeon , she can't. Mrs Kim I'm sure you know how mean those reporters can get. Nooo. She can't. " Tiffany strongly protested and held onto Taeyeon's hand firmly.

"But Tiffany , there's no other way out. I'm sure that you know this too. I know you don't want taeng to get hurt or what. I know it too. I don't want my own daughter to get hurt either. But this is the only and best way out. To make things clear to them rather than hiding forever. " Mrs Kim sighed.

"Tiffany , I'll be okay... So press conference tomorrow??" Taeyeon spoke up.

"Darling you sure?" Tiffany asked worriedly.

"Yes." Taeyeon replied as she smiled.