PAGE 11

Internet Love

 

 

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNG*

Taeyeon woke up and found Tiffany above her and staring lovingly at her.

"yah fany how long have you been staring at me. So embarrassing. " Taeyeon said and covered her blushing cheeks.

"Why darling. You're so beautiful. Good morning " Tiffany giggled and removed Taeyeon's hands from her cheeks and kissed her.

"Morning , tiffany" Taeyeon smiled back at her girlfriend.

Tiffany then continued staring at her girlfriend.

"Why you keep staring at me " Taeyeon pouted and touched her face to see if there is anything.

"Because you're so cute darling~" Tiffany smiled as she pulled Taeyeon to sit on her laps.

"Can you not go school today darling ?" Tiffany pouted.

"Yah what is this? You're telling me to skip school ? Don't you have work too?"

"I'll skip it together with you" Tiffany giggled.

"I'll tell umma you told me to skip school !!" Taeyeon stuck out her tongue and tried to reach for her phone on the bedside table but Tiffany pulled her back.

 

 

 

 

"Never!!!" Tiffany laughed and started pinning Taeyeon down on the bed and tickling her.

"Yah! Hahaha. S...stop haha tickling.." Taeyeon laughed.

"Miss Kim Taeyeon are you still gonna tell your umma that I told you to skip school??" Tiffany panted and asked.

Before Taeyeon could answer , Tiffany's phone rang.

"hello?" Tiffany answered as she sat up together with Taeyeon and started kissing her neck.

Taeyeon was trying hard not to giggle because Tiffany was on the phone.

"What?" Tiffany screamed and Taeyeon groaned out and held her ear.

"Ok. Give me some time I'll settle it. Meanwhile do not answer anything to the media. " Tiffany answered in a serious tone and ended the call.

"fany ah what's wrong" Taeyeon pouted and rubbed her ear , wondering why her girlfriend wasn't paying attention to her after the phone call. Instead, she was using her phone.

Taeyeon sighed and got off the bed and when she was about to go for the shower, " We can't go out today , darling. "

 

 

 

 

"eh why??" Taeyeon was startled.

Tiffany sighed and then held out her phone for Taeyeon to see.

[HOT NEWS] Hwang Tiffany of PinkEmpire dating Daughter of Kim Enterprise,Kim Taeyeon??

[LATEST] Hwang Tiffany in lesbian relationship with Kim Taeyeon??

[PROVE] Prove that Kim Taeyeon is daughter of Kim Enterprise

And more of news like this and photos of them on dates , kissing and hugging each other.

 

 

And the public comments...

 

OHMYGOSH ARE THEY DATING FOR REAL? So cute!

 

Eeeew. So disgusting. Lesbians.

 

What? 25 YEAR OLD WITH A 17 YEAR OLD? Thats sick!

 

Soooo cute. Can they like get married already ? XD

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was shaken by the news. How did the media even find out about her? All these years she has been keeping a rather low profile. But in the end they still managed to track her down and find out that she is daughter of Mrs Kim.

"Sorry darling. It's all my fault..." Tiffany said and hugged Taeyeon