PAGE 21

Internet Love

 

 

Taeyeon is now seated right in front of Tiffany, in her office. Tiffany was busy doing her work and Taeyeon was studying.

 

 

 

After some time Tiffany felt bored with her work and looked at her fiancee. Her fiancee had her eyebrows knitted closely together and was so focused on studying. Tiffany then leaned forward and kissed Taeyeon's forehead and smiled sweetly at her. Taeyeon then looked up and smiled back , too.

 

 

 

"excuse me sir but you can't enter without an appointment. " tiffany's secretary tried to stop the man from entering the office but she failed.

"khun?? Oh. Don't worry. You may go out now. He is my friend" and after that , the secretary bowed and left.

 

 

 

"yah!! And now you are willing to come back!!!" Tiffany said and went forward to hug the man. Taeyeon frown when she saw her fiancee hugging another guy

"haha. Yeah. But I'm back now , yeah?" the guy named khun replied and returned the hug. Taeyeon sulked and crossed her arm.

 

 

 

After they broke the hug, the khun guy noticed that Taeyeon was in the room and asked , " ohh. And who is this cute friend you have here??"

"Kim Taeyeon. " Taeyeon replied coldly.

"yah. Khun. Don't you dare target her. She is mine alright. She is MY fiancee. " Tiffany said as she wrapped her arms around Taeyeon protectively and glared at him.

"woah woah. Okok. Chill alright. And I didn't know you like kids. Hahaha" khun laughed.

"Yah! I'm not a kid!! I'm 17 already!!!" Taeyeon glared at the khun guy.

"okokok. I'm nickhun , your fiancee best friend and colleague who has been away for some time. " he introduced and extended his hand for a handshake with Taeyeon.

"Hmmpft. I don't like you. " Taeyeon muttered under her breathe and shook his hand. But actually , Tiffany heard what she said.

"Alright. I'll be here for work tomorrow alright?? Shall not disturb the two of you anymore. Bye~" nickhun said and went off.

 

 

 

After nickhun went off , Taeyeon went to the sofa and sat there and sulked.

"Taetae~~"

"Fany ah I don't like him. " Taeyeon pouted.

"Awww. My baby girl is jealous. " Tiffany giggled as she sat on Taeyeon's lap and wrapped her arms around her neck.

"But taetae~~ you know that I'm only your's. I love youuuu~~ " Tiffany said and she on Taeyeon's neck.

"Argh. Pain. " Taeyeon groaned as Tiffany bit her neck. Tiffany then looked up at her fiancee and then at where she had just bit and moved on. She ed Taeyeon's blouse and moved on to kiss the area near her .

"Fany ah..." Taeyeon called her fiancee.

"Taetae, you trust me right?"

Taeyeon nodded her head.

Tiffany then removed Taeyeon's bra and dived in to on her .

"Nggghhh"

*knock*knock*

Tiffany ignored it and continued on Taeyeon's .

*knock*knock*knock*knock*

Suddenly, the door opened.

"Ms Hwang there is an urgent meeting now......" the secretary froze when she saw the position taeny was in.

"yah. Get out now. I'll be there in 5" Tiffany tried to cover her fiancee upper body.

"sorry sorry...."

 

 

 

"Aish . " Tiffany mentally scolded. Her makeout session would always get interrupted somehow.

"Taetae you wait for me here alright. I'll be back later and we will go home after that. " Tiffany explained as she helped Taeyeon to wear back her clothes.

"Okay. " Taeyeon replied as she kissed Tiffany.