PAGE 34

Internet Love
"tiff..... I... I...."

"Can I have two fried rice and a strawberry and a chocolate shake " Tiffany said calmly.

"S....sure. " the waitress took the order and went out of the room , not forgetting to take one last look at Tiffany before she left.

 

 

 

"fany ah. Who is she? Do you know her?" Taeyeon tugged Tiffany's arm.

"tae... She is my... Ex.." Tiffany mentally scolded herself for coming to this restaurant to eat. How could she forget that her ex is the manager of this restaurant.

 

 

 

Taeyeon can't deny that she felt insecure when she heard that. Although she is already engage to Tiffany. Whoever the person is Tiffany's ex. She is indeed more attractive than her , has nice curves and also looks about the same age as her lover. What if Tiffany still had feelings for her?

 

 

 

"baby don't worry. I only love you now... I don't have anymore feelings for her now." Tiffany reassured Taeyeon.

No response.

"baby...." Tiffany lifted up Taeyeon and settled her on her lap and encircled her arms around her waist. " you have to trust me baby. " tiffany whispered in Taeyeon's ear.

"w..what if she wants you back.. Didn't you see the way she looked at you just now.." Taeyeon croaked.

"i don't care how other people look at me. I just need you to believe me , tae. Please. " Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's neck.

Taeyeon nodded her head.

" I love you baby. "

 

 

 

After a while , the same waitress returned back to the room with the food taeny ordered. While placing the food on the table , the waitress brushed her s against Tiffany's arm. Taeyeon saw that and frowned.

" tiff can we talk?"

"there's nothing for us to talk about anymore vic. I have a girlfriend now and we're happy together. "

"girlfriend? She? This child? What happiness can she give you, tiff? I know it was my fault. It was a big mistake for me to do so. Why can't you just forgive me?"

"look, we are already over alright vic. "

"no. I don't believe you don't have anymore feelings for me tiff. What about those nights we spent together? The night where we both gave our ity to each other? Have you forgotten about it??" the waitress stepped closer to Tiffany.

"this is enough!!!" Taeyeon screamed and ran out of the room.

"tae!!! You happy now?" Tiffany glared at the waitress and ran after Taeyeon.

 

 

 

Taeyeon ran as fast as she could. She couldn't think straight now. But a voice in her head just told her to run. So she did. She ran and ran until she bumped into someone.

 

 

 

"sorry sorry. " Taeyeon apologized and looked up.

"dam bi unnie???"

"eh taeyeon? Why are you here alone?" dam bi asked.

Taeyeon then turned back and spotted Tiffany from afar.

"unnie please take me away from here quickly. Please??" taeyeon begged desperately.

Seeing taeyeon so desperate and flustered , dam bi agreed and quickly took Taeyeon to her car and drove off to somewhere else.

 

 

 

"Now taeyeon can you tell me what is happening? Your phone has been vibrating non stop. Tiffany right?"

"unnie. You know who is vic?" Taeyeon bit her lips.

"vic? Victoria? Tiffany's ex? You met her?"

"at the restaurant just now... I'm scared unnie. What if.... What if fany leaves me for her? She's so attractive whereas i... I. " Taeyeon sobbed.

Dam bi quickly text Tiffany about taeyeon's location and replied back," no wonder Tiffany calls you a pabo sometimes. You know. I have never ever seen Tiffany been so serious and sweet in a relationship before. She really loves you a lot. " dam bi comforted Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just kept crying. Dam bi saw Tiffany outside her car and quietly got off and allowed Tiffany to get in.

 

 

 

"pabo baby. Why did you run off. You know how worried I was?" Tiffany hugged Taeyeon tightly.

"f...fany?" taeyeon sobbed.

"pabo. Don't run away from me anymore. I love you. " Tiffany said as she Taeyeon's back.

"fany.. I'm sorry....."

"Don't be. " Tiffany broke the hug and kissed Taeyeon.

 

 

 

On the other hand , dam bi who was outside the car witness such a heart warming scene said to herself , " they are really such a cute couple together. " and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello all. I hope you guys enjoyed this double update. Um im sorry to say that I won't be updating that regularly anymore. Because I'll be busy with my school. But I'll definitely won't stop writing this ff , I promise. Unless it ends (like duh) but if it ends , I'll write a new one. (don't worry ) :)

I'll see how my schedule goes and update my ff alright :) . Hope you guys and girls would still continue to support my story. Thanks to all subscribers for your support up till now (:

Aha and yes. Before I forget. One of you suggested me to make tae the dominant one here right? Or a few of you. Lol. And my answer to it is no. Because I think that what makes my ff special this time is that fany is the dominant one here which is kinda rare. So I wont change it :)