PAGE 35

Internet Love
"mmm fany..."

Tiffany was kissing Taeyeon passionately when she just woke up.

"Good morning baby. " Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon sweetly and peck her lips.

"morning fany. " taeyeon pouted.

"why are you pouting , taetae. Do you want more kisses from me?" Tiffany giggled.

"you are always stealing kisses from me. " taeyeon whined.

"awww. Is my baby angry?" Tiffany traced Taeyeon's face.

"Don't be angry anymore taetae. " Tiffany pouted.

Taeyeon then suddenly started laughing out loudly.

"yah! Kim taeyeon!!!" Tiffany started to smack taeyeon.

"owww. I didnt say that I was angry. You just kept assuming that I was. " taeyeon laughed and rubbed at the spot where Tiffany had hit her.

 

 

 

"taetae. Later I will be busy so you'll go home yourself okay? Then I'll be back home tonight with our dinner. " Tiffany held Taeyeon's hand firmly.

" ok fany. Byebye. " Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's lip and hugged her before getting off the car.

 

 

 

"taeyeonnie!!!" Jessica charged forward and hugged Taeyeon tightly.

"woah woah. Chill, girl. Why are you so happy today??"

"you know... Yesterday... Yuri asked me to be her girlfriend. " Jessica said as she hook her arms around Taeyeon's arm and rested her head on her shoulder.

"really??? You accepted??"

Jessica nodded her head shyly.

"yah. Then you shouldnt be doing this. What if your yul gets jealous and beats me up?" Taeyeon jokes and pushes Jessica off her.

"if she beats you then I'll beat her back double for hitting my taeyeonnie. " Jessica snuggled close to taeyeon

"sica. " yuri smiled as she stood in front at the classroom door.

"seobang. " Jessica chirped as she went forward and hugged yuri.

Taeyeon smiled upon seeing such a sweet scene.

 

 

 

It was after school and taeyeon was on her way home and was stopped by someone. It was Victoria.

She let out a sly smirk and handed and envelop to Taeyeon

"you know. I don't think you're compatible with tiff. You're just a child. How can you give her happiness?"

Taeyeon then opened the envelop and found intimate photos and Tiffany and Victoria taken when they were still dating.

"Look at how happy we were. Do you really think you can give tiff happiness? You'd just a kid. You're nothing but just a burden to her. "

"no. I'm not a burden to her. Fany loves me a lot. " taeyeon argued.

"oh really? Then you must really love her so much that you don't want her to get hurt right?" Victoria smirked.

"w.. What do you mean?"

" I'm sure that the media would be very interested with these kind of photos of the boss of PinkEmpire. "

"what do you want?"

"Break up with her. "

"no! I won't break up with fany!"

"Well. You have to do it. If not , I'll send these photos to the press. You have only 2days to do it.

 

 

 

Back at home , Taeyeon was crying all her mights out. Was breaking up the only thing that she could do to help her lover?

 

 

 

"taetae. I'm back. " tiffany shouted as she came home. But taeyeon just stayed in her room.

"taetae. Here you are. Why didn't you come downstairs. I missed you so much " Tiffany hugged Taeyeon tightly and kissed her but Taeyeon didn't respond to the kiss.

"wae taetae. What's wrong ?"

 

 

 

"fany... Let's break up..." Taeyeon mumbled but loud enough for Tiffany to hear.

"No baby. I won't. What's bothering you? Why do you want to break up???" Tiffany was starting to tear up a little.

"nothing is bothering me fany.... Just that... I don't love you anymore...." Taeyeon bit her lips and avoided eye contact.

"No tae. You're lying. There must be something bothering you!!" Tiffany cried.

"No. It's true Fany. I don't love you anymore. I ... I like someone else...."

"then tell me who. Tell me who is it that you like. "

"I... I like dam bi unnie. She's so hot and pretty. I like to see her dance , see her do her hairflip. Everything about her is so perfect. " Taeyeon lied.

"no baby. You're lying. You're just her fangirl. Nothing else. " Tiffany hugged Taeyeon.

"ani Fany. You don't get it. Remember the charity event the other day , where you couldn't find me? We were actually making out together. " Taeyeon pulled Tiffany away from her.

"No tae... You're hiding something from me. This isn't true. Dam bi won't do this to me... You won't do this to me..." Tiffany cried.

"fany it's true. If not why would I be together with unnie the other time when we met your ex?"

"so all these that you're telling me are all true??" Tiffany glared at taeyeon

Taeyeon nodded her head coldly.

"You're such a jerk , Kim Taeyeon !" Tiffany cried and ran out of Taeyeon's house.

 

 

 

After Tiffany had left , Taeyeon then started crying. Crying out all the tears that she had been holding back.

"Fany... Sorry... I guess... This is the only thing I can do for you... It's for your own good... I don't want to ruin your career .... I don't want to be your burden...." Taeyeon sobbed.