PAGE 5

Internet Love

 

 

They arrived outside Taeyeon's house shortly. Tiffany then got out of the car and went to the other side to open the door for Taeyeon.

When Taeyeon stepped out of the car, Tiffany suddenly hugged Taeyeon.

"You know how worried I was??"Tiffany whispered into Taeyeon's ear, almost crying as she hugged her tightly.

"Sorry..."Taeyeon replied, hanging her head low.

"How could you allow her to do that to you? You should have pushed her away..."Tiffany said as she lifted up Taeyeon chin and caress her face.

"I'm scared..."

"pabo..." and Tiffany hugged Taeyeon again.

 

 

 

 

 

Later that night,

Untitled 8
"I think.... I'm starting to fall for her too..."

Posted at: 00:00AM

 

 

[[Two new messages]]

Yah kim taeyeon! You have some explanation to do tomorrow uh?? HOW DID YOU KNOW THE TIFFANY HWANG????!!!

-- From Jessi

Goodnight :) <3

-- From Tiffany

 

 

 

The next morning, Tiffany was already waiting for Taeyeon outside her house.

Hope she accepts me this time!

When Tiffany saw Taeyeon step out of her house. She ran towards the girl and hugged her tightly.

"Morning Taeyeon." Tiffany said as she gave Taeyeon a peck on her forehead and flashed her eye smile.

"Morning." Taeyeon smiled and got into Tiffany's car.

Tiffany got into the car as well. But she didn't start to drive.
 

 

 

 

"Taeyeon ah. I know. I know that I would most likely get rejected again. But I'll never know if I try right? I know that you have been accepting me more recently. But this is not what I want. I want you to be my girlfriend, Taeyeon. Let me take care and love you as lovers. Taeyeon ah, will you be my girlfriend?" Tiffany confessed as she held onto Taeyeon's hand and shut her eyes. 

Tiffany felt something soft land on her cheeks. It was... Taeyeon's lip!

Tiffany opened her eyes and found Taeyeon blushing hard.

Cute.

"Taeyeon you mean you..."

"Yes."

"Thank you... Thankyou Taeyeon..." Tiffany cried as she practically just went over to sit on Taeyeon's lap and hugged her tightly.

Tiffany then broke the hug and planted a simple kiss on Taeyeon's lip and went back to the driver's seat.

"I'll drive you to school now!" Tiffany chirped.

 

 

 

During the ride, Tiffany was smiling widely and sometimes when the traffic light turns red, she would take Taeyeon's hand and kiss them.

Taeyeon is finally her official girlfriend.

 

"I'll pick you up for lunch later,alright?" Tiffany asked her girlfriend as they reached school.

"But I'm eating with Jessi later.."Taeyeon slightly pouted.

"Then bring her along alright, darling. You know, I've got to know my baby girl's best friend." Tiffany smiled and held Taeyeon's hand.

Taeyeon blushed at what Tiffany said to her.

Taeyeon then nodded her head shyly.

Tiffany then kissed Taeyeon's cheek and giggled when Taeyeon was about to get off her car.

"Hmm?" Taeyeon turned and looked at her girlfriend.

"My lipstick mark.. is on your cheek." Tiffany laughed and wiped it off.

 

 

 

Taeyeon sighed as she got off Tiffany's car. She knew she was going to face hell today in school.

True enough... when she stepped into the school, people were all whispering and all pointing and looking at Taeyeon.

"OI. So this is how you treat Hyuna when you have your sugar mummy?" A bunch of guys came over and surrounded Taeyeon.

"I..." Taeyeon tried to speak but she's scared.

"Y.. You what? Didn't momma teach you to respect others?" The group of guys laughed.

Students were already crowding to watch the "show".

"What do you think you're doing?" A voice said.

"Hyuna..."

Hyuna then walked through the crowd and stood beside Taeyeon.

"Nobody bullies her okay. If I were to find out anyone of you bullying her, you'll get it from me. UNDERSTAND?" Hyuna said and glared at the group of guys and to the crowd.

"Okay..."

With that, Hyuna grabbed Taeyeon's hand and got her out of the crowd and brought her to some part of the school which is more quiet.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry..." Hyuna apologised.

"Huh? For?" Taeyeon was shocked that Hyuna apologised to her.

"Sorry for being rude to you at the party. It was my fault."

"Oh... Nevermind..." Taeyeon replied.

"You know... you're really cute... No wonder Tiffany likes you..." Hyuna said as she kissed Taeyeon's cheek lightly and walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

"You mean THE Tiffany Hwang is treating me to lunch???" Jessica asked.

"Yep."

"Wow... So... the two of you are like officially together now uh?" Jessica asked as she cling onto Taeyeon's arm as usual and walked out of school together.

"Yeah..." Taeyeon replied, slightly blushing.

Jessica saw that and pinched Taeyeon's cheeks. " Awww. You're shyyyyyy. So cuteeee. "

 

 

 

Tiffany was delighted to see her girlfriend. But she frown when she saw a girl clinging onto HER girlfriend and pinching her cheeks.

"Darling..."Tiffany whispered into Taeyeon's ear and she hugged her.

"Tiffany, this is jessica. And jessi, this is Tiffany." Taeyeon smiled as she introduced them.

 

 

"So, what do you girls want to eat?" Tiffany asked.

"Beef noodles! Taeyeonnie loves to eat at the Beef Noodle Shop near our school!" Jessica replied as she smiled to Taeyeon.

... Taeyeonnie uh....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How's this chapter??