PAGE 28

Internet Love

 

 

'baby wake up. It's time for school. " Tiffany called out to her lover softly.

"Fany please no. " Taeyeon hid herself under the blanket.

"Come taetae. Don't you trust me? I'll be here to protect you." Tiffany reassured taeyeon.

Taeyeon then removed the blanket and revealed herself , pouting. She then hugged Tiffany tightly and rested her head on Tiffany's shoulder.

 

"Carewee meee. " Taeyeon spoke like a little kid and kissed Tiffany's cheek.

 

 

 

 

"Don't be scared. I'm here. " Tiffany whispered to taeyeon as they entered the school. Taeyeon was holding on to Tiffany's hand tightly.

 

 

 

 

When taeny were outside the principal office , they saw Hyuna exit the room and she winked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon hid behind her girlfriend and Tiffany glared at her.

 

 

 

 

"Look Ms Hwang , I don't think you get the situation here. You see, Hyuna's father is one of the major shareholder of this school" the principal explained.

"So Mr Tan you're trying to tell me that because her father is a shareholder in the school , so you allow her to do what ever she wants including almost a student??!!!" Tiffany was so furious at the principal.

"Fany...." Taeyeon whispered to Tiffany and tugged her hand.

...

"So I guess I'll just call the press. Hmmm then by then I'm sure that the police would get notified too. Hmmm and the headline for the news.... " Tiffany mumbled and took her phone out , pretending to dial a number.

"Arraso arraso.... The school will be dealing with her misconduct and ual harassment ... Er.. For Taeyeon she can return to class next week after her rest...."

 

 

 

 

"Fany ah. Thank you. " taeyeon said as they took a stroll at the park near her school with their hands interlaced together

"You don't have to. You're my wife. It's my responsibility to protect you. " Tiffany stopped and placed her hands on Taeyeon's shoulders.

"But all this while you've done so much for me... But I ... I've done nothing at all...." Taeyeon pouted and looked down on the ground.

"Taetae. Look at me. " Tiffany lifted up Taeyeon's chin.

"Just continue to stay by my side and be mine. This is the best thing that you can do and no one can ever replace it. " Tiffany rested their forehead together and stared at Taeyeon lovingly.

Taeyeon then wrapped her hands around Tiffany's waist and planted a long kiss on her lover's lips. Tiffany then playfully nibbled and bit on Taeyeon's lips.

 

 

 

 

"Oh my gosh aren't they taeny??" a group of students recognized them.

Taeyeon then quickly pulled away and looked on the ground feeling shy and Tiffany hang her arm around Taeyeon's shoulder and smiled at the group of students.

"Are you guys like married???!" one of the student exclaimed as she noticed the pair of matching rings taeny were wearing.

"yah. Pabo ah. Wearing rings does not means that they're married. " the other student said.

"Yes. Your friend is right. We're not married. But we're engaged. " Tiffany smiled and then walked away together with her lover.

It took a few seconds for the students to process what Tiffany was talking about.

"Kyaaa!! They're engaged!! Means that they will get married next!!!"

 

 

 

 

Taeny then got into the car and Tiffany asked , " taetae, what do you want to eat?"

"Hmmm anything. You decide. "

" taetae , I want to eat you. " Tiffany playfully replied.

"yahh... I'm hungry already. " Taeyeon pouted.

"Hungry for me taetae?" Tiffany teased as she buckled her seat belt.

Taeyeon continue pouting.

"Okok taetae. We shall go eat now okay. I won't tease you anymore. "

Taeyeon then smiled and tried to buckle her seatbelt. "stuck..." Taeyeon mumbled and continued to try.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany then noticed that Taeyeon was having some problem with the seatbelt leaned in and helped to buckle it. And then kissed her nose lightly.

*SNAP*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ~ :) comment~

follow me on twitter too :)