PAGE 36

Internet Love
"Kim Taeyeon what did you tell your fany that she called me and scolded me over the phone and wanting to come over to my house and confront me now???!" dam bi screamed over the phone.

"unnie??"

"yah taeyeon. What happened?? Why does Tiffany sounds like she wants to murder me?"

"unnie. I'll come over now. Can you please play along with me later?? Please?? I'll explain everything to you after that. " taeyeon pleaded.

"fine..."

 

 

 

Soon, Taeyeon arrived at dam bi's house.

"Taeyeon, what happened??" dam bi asked.

Before taeyeon could reply, the door bell rang.

 

 

 

"YAH. How can you do this to me? I thought that we were friends!!" Tiffany yelled at dam bi as soon as the door closed.

"i don't get you , Tiffany. "

"Yah stop pretending. You stole my girlfriend. " Tiffany was to furious that she raised up her arm , wanting to slap dam bi. But Taeyeon stood in front of dam bi , and ended up getting slapped.

"tae... I.... I..."

"fany why can't you get it. We're over and I am together with unnie. " Taeyeon hook her arm with dam bi's.

"i don't believe ..." Tiffany started to tear up.

Taeyeon then leaned in and kissed dam bi , leaving both dam bi and Tiffany shocked.

"Now do you believe me?" taeyeon asked.

"No tae no...." Tiffany collapsed on the floor and cried.

"Taeyeon don't you think this is too much?" dam bi finally spoke.

Taeyeon had a bad feeling about what dam bi said and replied , " but unnie , we can't hide from Fany forever. "

"taeyeon , stop pretending. I don't know what happened that made you like this. But if you continue to do so, both of you are just going to end up getting hurt. "

"w...what did you say, dambi?" tiffany croaked.

"Look Tiffany,we aren't together. Just that I don't know why this silly girlfriend of you said so. " dam bi explained.

"tae... I knew it...." Tiffany went forward and hugged taeyeon tightly.

 

 

 

Dam bi then quietly left the house , leaving the couple to settle their own problem.

 

 

 

"But even so... We can't be together Fany...." Taeyeon whispered and pulled away from the hug.

"Why tae. " Tiffany pinned taeyeon into the ground and straddle on her.

"Because I don't love you anymore fany...." taeyeon avoided eye contact with Tiffany.

"liar. " Tiffany replied and captured Taeyeon's lips. But Taeyeon refused to kiss back. Tiffany then bit hard on Taeyeon's lips which made her hissed in pain and opened . Tiffany used this chance and invaded .

"mmpft s...stop!!!" Taeyeon hissed and pulled away. Her lips were swollen and bleeding.

"baby... Why... Why are you being so cold to me? I know you still love me..." Tiffany cupped Taeyeon's face and traced her lips.

"I....I..." taeyeon was thinking whether to tell about Victoria.

"Tae please tell me..." Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's lips gently.

"I...it's Victoria...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi all. Please be patient about my updates. :( . School started and I'm all busy again. Of course my school work is my number one priority right? Please do understand this. Thanks all!!