In the TAXI TAXI TAXI TAXI~

I'm not your average girl. I'm Ukiss's sister, friend and family.

 

 

Elaine's POV :

 

Today would be officially, the MOST EPIC day of my life. Firstly, PLAN B of stalking Kevin FAILED cos' all he would do is sing and melt my heart  WAIT, I meant sing. Secondly, 5 guys barge into my taxi and calling themselves SHINY (and they are not shiny at all) and we are all now HAPPILY on the way to U-kiss's dorm.

Did I say HAPPILY? Cos' I'm being squashed by this person who keeps nagging at the others and the guy with huge nostrils. Urghh WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!!??!

 

Key's POV :

 

It's not my fault that I'm nagging at Minho. He is superrrr mean to that girl! I mean, even if we don't know her, he should show more politeness and ACTUALLY IN MY OPINION THAT GIRL IS QUITE PRETTY! Shouldn't guys be nicer to girls who are good-looking.

And, I'm also nagging at Taeminnie. That boy! He don't respect his hyung and listen to me to CUT HIS HAIR!!! Aish...

And, I cannot nag at Onew Hyung. Though, I try my best to when his crazy-chicken disease comes up.

And, I have to nag at Jjong sometimes... He can be bratty okay?

 

That girl looks pissed to be squashed between Jonghyun and I. MUAHAHA, I feel mean:)

 

Onew's POV :

 

When are we going to get chicken? I hope the place we are going to SELLS CHICKEN<3

 

Taemin's POV :

 

AIGOO KEY UMMA. CAN YOU PLEASE STOP NAGGING >.< That girl looks like she's about to explode!

 

Minho's POV :

 

... (LOL nothing's going on in his brain :D)

 

Jonghyun's POV :

 

Why aren't the rest asking about this girl? And why are we going to NH Media's building? Time for BLING BLING ACTION! Oh before that, can Key SHUT UP!?!?!

 

I cleared my throat, "Erm... hello! You don't know who we are right? Erm... we are a boy group called 'SHINee'! And... why are we going to NH Media's building?"

 

"You will know when we reach there." She replied flatly, clearly pissed by Key.

 

"Kim Keybum, WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?"

 

"HEY! THAT IS MEAN. And I will not shut up! You know Jjong, you are really mean... And... You are just trying to get into that girl's good books okay? Meh~rong!"

 

I sighed and face-palmed him. That girl, WE DON'T EVEN KNOW HER NAME, glared at Key. LOL EPIC.

WAIT, what if she KIDNAPS US!?!?! We don't even know her identity. Or, she may be a psycho Shawol and PRETENDS not to know us but... OMG WE ARE GONNA DIE.

"You may wanna stop over-reacting, Hyung. Your nostrils are getting bigger and bigger XP" Minho said.

 

"What??? I'm... not... over-reacting!!!" I defended myself, but no one cared. I guess I may be A LITTLE over-reacting cos' the girl is just staring out of the window, looking like she wants to jump out of the taxi anytime.

 

Elaine's POV :

 

These guys are seriously weird. W.E.I.R.D. When are we ever going to get back home?!!? Looks like I'm gonna suffer in this taxi for a really long time :(