Eli finds out.

I'm not your average girl. I'm Ukiss's sister, friend and family.

Recap: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH DOING?!?!?!"

Eli's POV:

After the case with Junhyung and Elaine, I was quite worried about her... I mean, she was caught up in a scandal with an idol, and fan-girls can be quite scary at that... And also, she got slapped?!?!

NO ONE SLAPS THE ELI'S SISTER AND GETS AWAY!

I walked into my room and Elaine's but she wasn't inside.

"Where would she be?" I muttered to myself.

Then, I saw Kevin's bedroom's door slightly opened. *Must as well give it a try.*

As I walked in to ask Kevin whether he saw Elaine, I saw what I shouldn't have seen...

 

Elaine and Kevin were kissing.

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH DOING?!!??!" I screamed at them.

 

Seriously?! My best-friend and my sister??!?

"Oh crap..." Elaine muttered under her breath.

"W-Wh-When did this h-happen!?!" I stuttered, struggling to find the right words.

"Look... Eli, I can explain..." Kevin slowly turned to look in my eyes.

"I'm giving you a minute to." I said, staring at him sternly.

"Elaine and I... are dating... So... yeah..." Kevin looked down.

"AND YOU KEPT IT A SECRET FROM ME!??!!? YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and then sighed.

Elaine then piped up, "Sorry... Pigeonnie~ We were afraid you wouldn't accept us and we didn't want to make you angry."

"It's worse keeping it a secret and letting me find out right? And... you both aren't exactly good in hiding secrets huh? Private moments so openly..." I clucked my tongue.

"Sorry Eli..." Elaine then came up to me and gave me a warm squishy hug.

I then sighed again. I guess it's really time to let my sister go.

 

"At least you are dating Kevin right? Not AJ or something..." I laughed but suddenly the whole of U-kiss appeared.

 

"THAT'S MEAN, YOU PIGEON." AJ yelled at me.

 

Apparently, the whole of U-kiss decided to eavesdropped our conversation after hearing the loud yells.

 

Typical.

 

And, the night went on with the 10 of us celebrating like no one's business.

 

Even being the protective awesome pige-, I mean, brother, I ain't complaining about Elaine and Kevin.

 

Really:)

 

 

 

A/N: HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OKAY FIRSTLY I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISE FOR NOT UPDATING SINCE OCTOBER LAST YEAR. That's about more than half a year... However, thank you to all of you who remained with me... This is a late (EXTREMELY) chapter for you all! I owe all of you an explanation right? So sorry once again because I have other fics going on and this completely went out of my mind. However, this is my very first story, so I hope you can all continue to support me and let's fighting together! I would like to finish this fic soon because I have everything planned out already! Thank you all once again and SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ENJOY.