The truth of the plan!

I'm not your average girl. I'm Ukiss's sister, friend and family.

 

Hara's POV:

 

It was a fun girls' day out for Krystal and I! After I went back to school and Krystal joined, I earned a new friend. Actually, I wanted to ask Elaine too, since we were the only girls in the clique, Krystal said that she was busy with her boyfriend, Kevin.

 

Isn't it great that we are all attached? Junhyung and I; Elaine and Kevin?

 

Anyway, we went to Seoul's biggest mall and we went into one of the boutiques. I tried on a cute dress with a bow-tie hairband and Krystal said, "Unnie... you really look so pretty! I wished I could be like that!"

 

I smiled and told her she was already pretty enough. "But... too bad some people don't cherish you..." she added, whispering. Well... it's not really whispering since I could hear her so I asked her, "What... do you mean Krystal? Can you repeat what you had just said?"

 

She shook her head and tried to change the topic, "I'm starving... Let's go eat lunch, okay unnie?"

 

I pestered her again, "Krystal... what did you just say? I heard something like some people don't cherish me???" She remained silent and I told her, "Hey, don't worry okay? Tell Unnie!!!"

 

Then, she took a breath and said, "Unnie... please don't get angry. I heard that... Junhyung oppa doesn't love you anymore. DON'T GET ME WRONG, he sure loves you but there's someone who is affecting his feelings for you."

 

I couldn't believe what she had just said. Sure, Junhyung showed a bit of difference after I

came back but... "Who is the... someone?"

 

"E...I can't say it!" she exclaimed.

 

"Tell me! Jebal..."

 

"It's Elaine. Before you came back, she joined the school and became friends with Junhyung oppa... Now apparently, he loves her too." she said, cautiously.

 

WHAT!? ELAINE!?!? Our friend... I don't... think so... Even though Junhyung and her are indeed close but..., "No... I think those rumours are fake. We... shouldn't believe them!"

I could not suspect my friend and my boyfriend, right?

 

"Sorry... unnie. I didn't know it will make you think so. I just don't want you to be hurt by the people closest to you... Ah. I heard that the both of them are going to meet in XXX club... The one for celebrities. If you want... you can find them... Well, this will probably clear all the misunderstandings if they are just friends right?" Krystal continued.

 

"O...Okay. Let's go there later."

 

Later, in the night

 

Krystal's POV:

 

Stupid pretty bimbo. Fell for my tricks like this. Goo Hara, either you put in some brains in your pretty head or you will suffer. I guess she chose suffer. I think I'm probably the smartest person on Earth!

Flashback

@B2ST's dorm last night

 

"Ring Ring!" I rang their door-bell after getting the address from Yoseob.

"Ah!!! NOONA YOU ARE HERE?" He exclaimed. Seriously... if he don't stop yelling, I will make sure I personally pluck out his teeth.

 

"Yes my kyopta Seob! Is Junhyung in? As I told you, I need to pass him some papers." I smiled; hiding my obvious hate for this... little thing.

"AWWW! NOONA YOU CAME AT THE WRONG TIME! JUNHYUNG IS BATHING NOWWWW!~ You can leave it in his room if you want!" He exclaimed, again.

 

Seriously... at least he suggested I leave the 'papers' in his room, giving me a chance to take his handphone. Or else, he will have to say good-bye to his teeth.

 

Flashback end

 

I secretly messaged that Elaine Kim to come to XXX bar to find Junhyung. I overheard Junhyung's conversation on the phone at school that he will make a reservation there. Once she goes there, he will be all drunk and then PASS OUT and well well, we will know what will happen!

 

Junhyung confesses to Elaine, Hara overhears, HELL FOR THEM. To think, I have such a pretty face and yet, the smartest brains ever. Too bad, they are too stupid for me.