FAHNTASTIC!??!?! ELASTIC?!!?!?

I'm not your average girl. I'm Ukiss's sister, friend and family.

 

Flashback: "Hey! U-kiss, can I request for you all to sing your debut song for your little dongsaeng?"

 

Elaine's POV:

The U-kiss's boys nodded like crazy and said their debut album will be called BranNewKiss, title song being 0330.

What a weird title song name! Numbers?!!?

"Eli, what is your group's debut song so weird? 0330? What does it mean?"

They started snickering and explained, "There's a... meaning to it! This song is meant for those who lost their beloved and are lonely at 3.30am in the morning. THE SONG LENGTH IS 3 MINUTES AND 30 SECONDS!!!"

I gave them the blank look. OKAY, WHO CAME UP WITH THIS EPIC IDEA!?!!

 

"Wait! But Kevin isn't back yet." Hoon pointed out.

Just then, the door *BOOM* and it opened. Kevin was back, looking... less miserable. Aish... was he really upset with me?

 

"OH MY... ISN'T THAT SHINee?!!?!?"

"Okay even Kevin thinks those 5 guys are shiny... >.<" I said.

"Kekekeke" he laughed.

 

OMO. HE FINALLY SMILED!!!

Anyway, U-kiss started to sing and well I had nothing to say.

The song was just beautiful. The lyrics were so sad and the tune was just wonderful. I almost cried while looking at them sing. Who knew these dorks could actually sing???

SHINee oppas were amazed too:) Now, it was their turn to sing.

 

They chose the song 'Hello' and 'Ring Ding Dong'.

Hello was so cute ^^ AND RING DING DONG JUST CRACKS ME UP. I heard fahntastik fahntastik ELASTIC ELASTIC ring ding dong ring ding dong ding ding-a ding ding-a ding ding ding.

Remind me to give them lessons on their english but I found myself singing along to the chorus. WOW, IT WAS UBER ADDICITVE.

 

And then... THESE GUYS SAID IT WAS MY TURN TO SING. I face-palmed and wondered why on earth did I come up with the idea to get them to sing for me!?!? Firstly, I CANNOT sing. Secondly, I CANNOT... sing. Omo... I CAN'T SING?!?!

 

I was hyper-ventilating and freaking out, but Dongho, being the cute maknae, pouted for me and, no one in the right mind can ACTUALLY resist it. I picked 'Ba-ba-black sheep' (Nursery Rhyme) at first but they weren't pleased with my choice. AND GUESS WHAT? They actually requested me to sing a random song that I've never heard in my life before. So... NOW I HAD TO EITHER SING 0330 OR RING DING DONG.

 

I chose... 0330. Duh... I mean who would choose to be a door-bell and sing RING DING DONG. Though IT WAS SO ADDICTIVE :)

 

I started humming the parts I could remember and well... I guess they couldn't even hear me sing cos' my volume was at 0/10. Kekeke, soooo IN THE END, I was disqualified and I had to sing for them another day. THEY would probably forgot about this deal in about... 2 minutes ^^

 

IT WAS TIME FOR SHINee TO LEAVE:( Though Naggy Umma Key kept nagging, and awkward Minho just sat there, well... I guess I will miss them. We exchanged numbers and naggy umma nagged at me and told me to promise him I would sms him often... Aish, this umma -.-

 

U-kiss got their autographs and pictures with SHINee and they were delighted. LOL looking at those fan-boys :P

 

NOTE TO SELF = I better brush up on my K-pop knowledge. If I meet any other groups with weird names, I would probably embarrass myself again!

 

MESSAGES I DID TODAY:)

 

From : Elaine

To : Naggy Umma, Dino-man, Taeminnie, Awkward Minho and Chicken man.

Thanks for dropping over to U-kiss dorm! Hope to see you all again~ Will miss your epic-ness:) AND I STILL DON'T THINK YOU ALL ARE SHINY >.<

 

From : Naggy Umma

To : Elaine

HEY!!! CHANGE MY NAME TO KEY!!! YAY, you messages me!!! kekeke:)

From : Elaine

To : Naggy Umma, NOT KEY

No, I will not change your name. HAHAHA i feel evil~ Kay, gotta sleep now. NIGHTS!!!

From : KEY

To : Elaine

Too bad:P changed it~ Okay, have a good night's sleep! OH REMEMBER TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!!

From : Elaine

To : Naggy Umma

Too bad :P I changed it back! YEAH YEAH OF COURSE I WOULD BRUSH MY TEETH!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From : Dino-man

To : Elaine

I'M NOT DINO-MAN :(:(:( Yeah, I would miss yah all~! Can't wait for U-kiss to debut! YOU ALL WILL BE AWESOME! And dude, I still remember our deal ^.^

From : Elaine

To : Dino-man

DAMN... YOU REMEMBERED?!!? Aww, thanks ^.^ U-kiss and SHINee FIGHTING!!!

From : JONGHYUN

To : Elaine

kekeke i'm jonghyun again... MUAHHAHA

From: Elaine

To: DINO-MAN

NOPE DINO-MAN :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Taeminnie

To : Elaine

Awww... IT WAS GREAT MEETING YOU ALL!!! Oh... Key is nagging at me for using my hp!!! AND GUESS WHAT? HE'S USING IT TOO. OMO!!!

From : Elaine

To : Taeminnie

Aish... that naggy umma... Wonder how you all survive! Kekeke:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From : Awkward Minho

To : Elaine

Okay. See you soon too. Keep in touch. And I'm not awkward.

To : AWKWARD Minho

From : Elaine

...

To : Elaine

From : NOT awkward Minho

Goodnight :)

To: YES YOU ARE AWKWARD MINHO

From : Elaine

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From : Chicken Man

To : Elaine

I LOVE CHICKEN :D

From: Elaine

To : Chicken Man

NEXT TIME WHEN WE MEET UP, LET'S GO TO GET SOME CHICKEN!!! YOU TREAT ME:D

From : Chicken Man

To : Elaine

NOOOO YOU TREAT ME!!!

From : Elaine

To : Chicken Man

NOOOO Naggy umma Key treat us ^.^