CAR ACCIDENT :O

I'm not your average girl. I'm Ukiss's sister, friend and family.

 

Junhyung's POV:

Did Elaine just ran out of the dorm!?!? Awww, I didn't even say bye!

*BOOM*

What the heck?

I rushed out to the window to see what's that loud noise. . Elaine... Elaine... Elaine... she... got... knocked down by... a car... Hell no...

 

I ran down to the road and when I got there, I saw a few guys running towards her. The ahjussi who was driving the car ran out of the car and called the ambulance. Omg... I ran to her side and saw that blood was dripping profusely out of her head.

Suddenly, this muscular guy pushed me away and yelled, "ELAINE!!! BIG BROTHER IS HERE. DON'T WORRY. OMG WHY THE F DID YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT TELLING US... YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE. OMG NOW, YOU ARE IN AN ACCIDENT..."

"Calm down, Eli." said the one I saw from Elaine's picture...

Another pretty guy went towards Elaine and whispered, "Elaine, it's Kevin. I won't let anything happen to you."

The rest of the guys crowded around her and one of them said to me, "Excuse me, but do you know Elaine? I'm AJ. Her friend..."

I nodded and when the ambulance arrived, Elaine's brother followed her while the rest of us just stood rooted to the ground. We were all still in shock. How could this happen? A few seconds ago she was still chatting with us...

 

Kevin's POV:

Heck no... I can't believe what had just happened. Did Elaine just got knocked down by a car? No...no...no...

A hand shook me and I looked up. It was Maknae, teary-eyed. He said, "Kevinnie, let's go to Beast's dorm okay? The K-pop group, Beast. Elaine was just there... Junhyung, the rapper is here..."

"What? Er... okay, okay..."

I wasn't exactly in a clear state of mind. I was still confused, unable to understand and accept that Elaine was actually knocked down. When we entered into B2ST's dorm, the other 5 of them were shocked and when they heard the news about Elaine, they were like :O. Elaine's their classmate, apparently and... well, they were friends. I can't believe that I was actually in Beast's dorm, not to mention, we were all depressed and just solemn in a corner by ourselves.

And then, "Ring Ring!"

"IT MUST BE ELI!!!" Hoon yelled, breaking the silence.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Eli here. Elaine's in the hospital now. The doctor's treating her now... They said she suffered minor injuries and a slight scratch on her head. Nothing too serious, except that she... her right hand was ran over. It may not move anymore... -breaks out-"

OMG, Elaine...

 

We rushed to the hospital (U-kiss and Beast) and we went to Eli. Eli was crying and he was blaming himself of not taking good care of Elaine. We comforted him and the doctor came, "Who's Elaine Kim's family?"

Eli raised his hand.

"Oh... I've done X-rays and treated her. Everything's fine except for her right hand... She have to put on a cast for now and... there is no guarantee it will work again. But, don't lose hope. Have her come for treatment every week, perhaps on Friday. We will treat her."

"Thanks so much doctor..."

 

I felt relief that she was alright but her hand... She doesn't know about it yet... What will she do if she finds out her hand might be paralysed? Elaine Kim, I will take care of you!

 

Junhyung's POV:

Oh my... Elaine's a right-hander. What will she do if she finds out her hand might not work anymore? Don't worry, Elaine, Yong Junhyung will take care of you!

 

 

 

OMG!!! 2 GUYS FIGHTING TO TAKE CARE OF ELAINE?!??? WOAH, LUCKY GIRL^^ lol~~~ Thanks for reading anyways!!!