BEAST? MONSTER? YONG JUNHYUNG?

I'm not your average girl. I'm Ukiss's sister, friend and family.

 

Flashback : Till that guy suddenly said, "Why aren't you cheering my name?"

Elaine's POV:

Erm... was he talking to me? I looked around and saw that all eyes were on me. I turned back and that creepy kingka was right in front of me. "I... I... er... I... erm... what's your name? Why do I have to cheer it?" I asked, and a second later, I knew I shouldn't have asked that.

The girls who were cheering his name laughed and pointed at me and the guy looked at me in the eye. "You. You dunno who I am?"

Before I could answer, a hand grabbed my shoulders. I turned and saw Taemin there. "Hyung!!! Mianhae, she's new and she doesn't know anything about K-pop cos' she just came back from the US! Eh... don't bully her, neh?"

I WANTED TO SQUEEZE TAEMINNIE CHEEKS!!! He just freaking saved my life.

The fangirls looked like they were about to kill me because I knew Taemin. IN YOUR FACE GIRLS!

I was so relieved that Taemin came, if not, I would probably be killed or something. I crept into my class, following Taemin behind. I realised we were both in the same class and the rest of SHINee were actually in this school too! U-kiss were currently taking a break from school because of their debut activities. After that, they had to go back to school. MUAHAHA, my U-kiss oppas had to come back to school!!!

Everyone was gossiping about me and I wanted to bash them up. Oh, did I tell you? I had Eli's karate skills too, mess with me, you will end up bruised and perhaps, with a leg/ hand missing ^.^

I was, IN THE SAME CLASS AS THAT KINGKA. Urghs... I asked Taemin, "So... What's that Kingka's name?"

"Hahaha... he's not a Kingka. He's an idol! Like me, but not in SHINee of course. He's from Beast or B2ST. His name is Yong Junhyung."

"Oh... i see. WAIT BEAST!!?!? What's up with the name? Beast = Monster. Ahhh expected. He freaks me out anyway."

"Nah... he's very nice actually! Just that, in school, fangirls can get irritating. Trust me, they do! Even though I LOVE THEM<3 for loving me... But their screams... Aish. And so, he puts up an arrogant face and stuff... but when you know him, he's a nice guy!"

I agreed with Taemin about fangirls but Yong Junhyung, nice guy? I had my doubts on that.

 

I sat next to... none other than Yong Junhyung. I cursed when the teacher, Miss Kwon, told me the only person without a table partner was him. She looked at me, eyebrows raised, when I dragged my feet towards him. Well... I could understand. Anyone would DIE to sit next to an idol, well, not me.

 

"Hey." He said, coolly.

"What?" I replied, COLDLY.

"Chant my name."

"No."

"Why?"

"I don't like you."

"Neither do I."

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU." A random guy who looks like... a girl said. He sat in front of us, next to this muscular guy.

"Okay Hyunseunggieee~~~"

"Yong Junhyung, stop being so cheesy!"

I shrugged. Why was I sitting so far from Taemin!?!?!

 

"So, what's your name?" the muscular guy turned around and said.

"Elaine."

"I see."

He turned back and the guy who looks like a girl, whose name is apparently Hyunseung, asked me, "You don't know B2ST?"

"Nope. I dunno K-pop."

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?" A guy who reminds me of Dongho's aegyo said. I was startled by him as he was sitting behind me and... it's really creeepy if someone's aegyo voice suddenly came out of nowhere.

"I come from the US."

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH."

 

"But you don't look anything American." A foreign-looking guy said. He was sitting next to the aegyo King.

"Yeah, I'm a Korean. Wait, are you an American? You look like one."

"Nope, I'm just American-looking!"

 

"CAN THE 7 OF YOU KEEP QUIET!?!?!" Miss Kwon screamed. Ooops.

 

The foreign-looking guy whispered, "Oh, btw, I'm Dongwoon. Yoseob sits next to me. And in front of you is Hyunseung and Kikwang. All 5 of us are in B2ST, including our leader, Doojoon, who is in another class!"

I nodded and realised that I was surrounded by ANOTHER K-pop group. Aish... what luck do I have? They seem nice and good-looking, EXCEPT FOR THE ONE BESIDE ME.

 

"Yah! Lend me a pen."

"What? Why? Don't you have yours?"

"I do, but I want yours."

"Urgh."

I didn't wanna argue with Yong Junhyung, so I passed him one. AND SO AWKWARDLY, Soohyun's selca picture dropped out from my pencil case. Oh damn.

 

"Who's that?"

"Nobody."

"Isn't that the leader of the group that's gonna debut? U-kiss?"

"Er..." U-kiss didn't say anything about not revealing my relationship with them. What's more, everyone knows about my friendship with Taemin and Junhyung was an idol.

"He... I live with him."

"WHAT? YOU'RE MARRIED?"

Everyone stared at us. Including Miss Kwon. "The both of you, IN DETENTION."

I cursed under my breath again.

"Yong Junhyung, YOU, I, AHHH. I'm not married for goodness sake! My brother is one of the members, I live in their dorm!!!"

"OHHHH. Phew, I thought you were married."

"Phew?"

"I mean..."

"Whatever."

 

We were stuck in detention together. Omg, this guy is soooo...