ASSASSINS!?!? GANGSTERS?!?!? YOU LOVE ME?!!?!

I'm not your average girl. I'm Ukiss's sister, friend and family.

 

Elaine's POV :

 

Okay, that was uber awkward...

Kevin's POV :

OH MY GOSH. DID SHE... JUST... MY INNOCENT LIPS!?!??! Okay, that was my 1st kiss... I was planning to give it to someone more... Elaine my love. BUT OMG, DID SHE JUST KISS ME!?!?!?

OMG. YUCKS. And she definitely has some psycho-issues... What's she gonna do to me? And Elaine?

Flashback =

*SLAP* "SHUT THE F UP! IM TELLING YOU, KILL HIM." he yelled in my ear for the twentieth-time.

"WHY SHOULD I?!!?? I've been working for you, my whole life, and you still order me like that?" I screamed back, surprised at my courage. Tears rolled from my eyes as I spoke to him, my father.

*SLAP* "You work for me, and no one else."

From then on, I ran away. All the way from Carlifornia, I took all my savings and escaped to Seoul, Korea.

 

Urgh, bad memories kept coming back... I, Kevin Woo Sung Hyun, am not a simple guy. My family, is not like the others'... They are assassins. Okay, maybe not assassins, but they are in a gang. All of them, my father, mother, sisters, brothers have killed people before. They smuggle drugs and well, they are nothing like what a 'family' is.

I was not the ideal type of son they wanted. I was weak and it was AGAINST my will to kill or do illegal activities. From young, I didn't listen to them, unlike my sibilings, and thus, I'm their slave.

I'm like their servant, working/cleaning up the house and stuff, but it was definitely better than killing others. They tortured me, abused me, until I couldn't take it and escaped. But now, why is my step-sister here?!?! She was one of the kids my father had with another woman... My mum... had other children with other men too. What a horrid life.

I escaped and now, they have found me again. I really wanted to file a police report against them, but they are my family after-all. I just couldn't do so.

 

Tears fell from my eyes again and my step-sister, Krystal, left. "I'll be back, Kevinnie~"

Aish, when have she became so sweet? Probably some stupid trick she played on me.

I got myself up and walked towards the park for some private time alone. I was afraid... that they would come and find me again. And destroy my life.

 

I sat on a bench and started crying again. "DON'T BE WEAK KEVIN!!!" I told myself. Suddenly, a hand reached for my shoulder.

 

Elaine's POV :

EH?!!?? IS THAT KEVIN CRYING!?!? What happened?

I followed him all the way to the park and when he was about to break down, I reached for him.

"Are you alright?"

"Wh...What?"

"Erm... do you mind if I sit here?"

"No...no..."

Kevin looks so fragile. Aigoo, what happened???

Suddenly, he reached for me and hugged me. He cried on my shoulder and it was a REALLY awkward position. Aish, Kevin Woo, you are making me so awkward all the time.

"So-sorrree." he sniffed.

"Nah, it's okay! Erm, what happened? I saw a girl kiss you and you started crying."

"Er...er..."

Kevin's POV :

Okay, I think I should tell the truth to her. She was someone very special in my life. I never had such feelings before, and when I met her, I think I found my true love.

"I...I'm the son of an assassin. My family handle illegal activities like smuggling drugs and killing innocent people. But, I'm not like that. I'm a weak fool and they have been using me as a slave from young. I couldn't take it and I escaped. That girl who kissed me was my step-sister. I think... they are gonna find me and make my life a living hell."

"WHAT!?!?!?"

"Kekekeke, I've never told this to anyone... My life's a mess right?"

"Er... no?"

"Yes, it is. I dunno why I told this to you. I think... I..."

Elaine's face was in a momentary state of shock. She was really surprised, I guess.

"I think, I love you." I said, in one breath.
"WHAT!!?!?!"

I reached out for her face and kissed her. Her lips were soft, and sweet:)

 

Elaine's POV :

WHAT THE HELL!?!? KEVIN'S FAMILY IS SO... I didn't know all of these actually happened to the angelic Kevin Woo.

He suddenly reached out for me and kissed me.

Okay, I think I might be dreaming. Things started to happen SO shockingly!

"Kevin, am I dreaming?" I said after he broke the kiss.

"Nope. I really love you and you make weird feelings happen to me. And yes, my family's like that. Oh, don't tell the other members alright?"

"Oh yeah! My lips are sealed."

"Can I kiss it again?"

"Er... no."

"WHY? YOU DON'T LIKE ME?"

"No..no!!! I mean, well, it's awkward."

"Okay, but I will wait for you to accept me, okay?"

"Yeah~~~"

 

This chapter might me a little confusing~ SORRY:( but I wanna have a little twist in it! Don't mind me!!!