How could I forget Goo Hara?

I'm not your average girl. I'm Ukiss's sister, friend and family.

 

Elaine's POV :

That was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. IT WAS FREAKING MY FIRST KISS!!! Omo! Kevin Woo, the angelic guy from U-kiss, likes me??? Am I like dreaming or something???

 

The next few days were uber awkward. After we went home together from that night, I avoided eye-contact with Kevin and sometimes, I caught him staring at me. I COULDN'T let Eli find out about this, he might kill Kevin...

When I was finally allowed to go back to school, Taemin was so worried about me. Aww, I was touched~ kekekek~ And Junhyung was being so nice to me. He helped me take down notes in class and whenever I was about to do something, he would help me.

 

Junhyung's POV :

During lunch break, I went to eat with Elaine. I told the Beast members I had to take care of her, so I will meet up with them after I sent her home after our lunch. She felt so bad about me taking care of her, but I told her it's alright.

 

*RING RING*

Eh? Who messaged me???

 

From: Darling Hara

To: Junhyung Oppa^.^

OPPA!!!!!!!! DID YOU MISS ME!?!?? Kara's promotion in Japan is FINALLY over after 4 months! Remember our deal? Not to contact each other till our promotions are done? Well, it finally is! I'm coming to Korea tomorrow~~~ See you soon^*^

 

OMG... HARA!??!!? NO NO NO NO NO NO... How could I forget my own girlfriend? I guess it is because we didn't contact each other for so long and after Elaine... Aish, now, I really dunno if I want Hara to come back or not...

 

From: Junhyung Oppa ^.^

To: Darling Hara

Hey Hara~ Yeah of course I missed you... Really, tomorrow? Okay! I'll go to the airport to pick you ^^

 

Urghh I don't wanna lie to her, but I have to...

 

NEXT DAY

 

Junhyung's POV:

After school ended, I told Elaine I had to go somewhere and I rushed to the airport to pick Hara up. When I got there, fans were pushing around and yelling, "KARA!!!!!!!!!!!" or "GOO HARA!!!" and some were even dancing to Mister and Lupin!

Wow, these fans are just :O Wonder if my B2UTYs are like that! kekeke~ Wait... that's not the point.

Suddenly, I saw these beautiful girl walking out of the gate. It was none other than Hara. She was as pretty as ever, but my feelings... were gone...

 

I walked towards her and she immediately hugged me tightly. "Oppa..."

I hugged her back and smelled her fragant hair. The cameras were flashing and the fans gushed seeing us. Our relationship was revealed a month ago but since Elaine doesn't know K-pop, I guess she don't know about this...

 

Hara bid the other Kara members good-bye as their manager picked them up while she got into my car. "Oppa, it's great finally seeing you... I missed you SOOOO MUCH." she aegyo-ed.

Why wasn't she like Elaine? She never acted cute or anything to me...

"Duh!~ You don't know how much I missed you!!! :(" I said.

She hugged me from the side again.

I fetched her back home and she said abruptly, "Oh, oppa, tomorrow I will go back to school and we can continue being the school's most popular couple ^^"

 

School? School? School?!!?!?!? DAMN. But I have to take care of Elaine!!! I nodded at Hara as she got out of the car and after she got into her house, I drove off, clearly unsure of what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Uwaaa, more Junhyung in this chapter ^^ YAY I UPDATED TWO CHAPTERS IN TWO DAYS!