WRONGED AND CAUGHT.

I'm not your average girl. I'm Ukiss's sister, friend and family.

 

Hara's POV:

 

We made our way to the club and I got in by my pass, since I was from Kara! Then, I noticed this girl yelling at a guy on the couch. Elaine and Junhyung? They were really here? No...

 

"YAH!! YONG JUNHYUNG! YOU GET UP NOW AND TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!?!?" Elaine yelled. Junhyung didn't reply.

 

"YONG JUNHYUNG. TELL ME WHY DID YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME!??!" Elaine screamed again.

 

LOVE? ELAINE? JUNHYUNG? FUC*

 

I wanted to walk up towards them to question them but Krystal beat me. *SLAP* Omo... she slapped Elaine!

 

"You ! HOW DARE YOU STEAL UNNIE'S BOYFRIEND WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY DATING KEVIN?" Krystal yelled. Loud gasps were heard over the whole club.

 

"N-No!!! I... NO!!!" Elaine yelled back.

 

", how dare you slap Elaine?" Junhyung stood up, in a drunk manner and pushed Krystal away. Then, he looked carefully at Elaine's cheeks. "They... are red..." he whispered.

 

"HARA UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Krystal screamed. I walked towards them and then gave Junhyung a tight slap. To think I loved him so much and thought of him the whole time I was in Japan promoting Kara, he was cheating behind my back. "Jerk, let's break up." I said, and dragged Krystal out of the club.

 

"Are...you okay Unnie?" she asked.

"Yeah... Let's go..." I struggled to say.

 

Elaine's POV:

 

What the HECK just happened?!!? I GOT SLAPPED, HARA BROKE UP WITH JUNHYUNG??!!

 

I stared at Junhyung. "Your girlfriend just broke up with you! Oh my... And you are still like this? What happened to you?"

 

The whole club was silent. Watching this like a korean soap drama.

 

"Sorry." That's all Junhyung said and fell back onto the couch. I rolled my eyes at him in disappointment and walked out of the club, ignoring the points and whispers at me.

 

I took a cab back to U-kiss's dorm and when I walked in, everyone was in the living room. "Erm... hi?" I waved at them, getting their attention.

 

"WHERE WERE YOU? OMG YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ALL WERE? E THOUGHT YOU WENT TO B2ST'S DORM TO FIND JUNHYUNG BUT THEY SAID YOU WEREN'T THERE AND THEY SAID JUNHYUNG WAS AT THE CLUB." Eli practically screamed in his head off.

 

"Yeah... erm long story, long night; I'm gonna go and sleep." I said, catching a glimpse of Kevin. He looked like a sad lost boy. Crap.

I walked to my room but just then, someone grabbed my wrist. Kevin?

 

I turned around and saw Kiseop. "Yes Kiseop?"


"It's Detective Time." Kiseop said and carried me bridal-style. "YAH!! LEE KISEOP PUT ME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and flung my arms around. "SSSHH!" he silenced me and threw me onto the sofa in the living room.

 

"So... what happened?" Kiseop asked. I noticed all the members left the living room already so it was just the two of us.

 

"What happened?" I asked him back. I didn't feel like talking.

"This." He took out his iPhone and showed me the Kpop websites.

 

Headlines: YONG JUNHYUNG OF B2ST and GOO HARA OF KARA broke up? Fight in the club? An ordinary girl caught in the relationship? Slap from another girl?

 

.

 

"So... what's up?" I looked at Kiseop.

"The pictures, articles... all had your face."

"Yeah... so?"

"So... your boyfriend is Junhyung?"

"HELL NO. OMG."

"Then?"

 

I then took a deep breath and told Kiseop whatever happened. From the club to the slap to the break up and to Junhyung's confession.

 

"What a jerk..." Kiseop said.

"I know... Everyone thinks it's my fault now..." I said, letting a tear fall down.

"Cry it out... Elaine, I know it isn't your fault... You wanna clear up the misunderstandings with the Kpop industry?" Kiseop asked.

"No... I can't spoil Junhyung's reputation...  I'm in a mess now..."

 

I started crying. I felt so wronged... it's like... SO UNFAIR. I did not seduce Junhyung, or... break their relationship... Kiseop then pulled me into his arms, I cried on him and he patted my back.

 

Now, how on earth do I clear this up with Kevin?

 

Kevin's POV:

 

When I saw the news and the pictures of Elaine and Junhyung and Hara... I felt so hurt. I didn't want to believe that Elaine was caught in a love triangle with the both of them... But Junhyung and her were really close... Aish!

 

I walked down the stairs to get some water, but instead I saw Elaine hugging Kiseop. I sighed... did she really not love me?

 

Elaine's POV:

 

I was crying but through my tears, I saw Kevin walking back to his room. He had the lost and miserable look again. I let go of Kiseop and said, "Thanks oppa... I... gotta go now..." Kiseop replied, "Take care okay? Just call me and I will be like Superman... wait NINJA KISEOP for you!" He winked at me.

 

I smiled and then walked towards Kevin's room and knocked. No one replied so I opened the door and Kevin was the only one in the room, lying down on his bed. "Erm... Kevin?" I asked, cautiously.

 

"Elaine..." he said, still lying on his bed. I walked towards him and said, "Sorry... for what happened... I-" He cut me off, "Yeah... so... we are over?" "WHAT? NO!!!"

 

I ran towards his bed and said, "WE ARE SO NOT OVER. Don't believe in those stuff... It was just a misunderstanding! I don't love Junhyung!!! I... I... love you..." He sat up and looked at me intently, "Really?" he said softly.

 

"Yeah... trust me..." I swallowed. Then, he leaned forward and placed his lips on mine. It was soft, lingering... Then, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. We stayed like that for awhile until we were quite breathless.

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH DOING?!?!"

 

(A/N: Kekeke cliff hanger;D)