*SLAP*

I'm not your average girl. I'm Ukiss's sister, friend and family.

 

Kiseop's POV:

 

DETECTIVE KISEOP MODE: ON!!! Hhmm... there is seriously something wrong with Kevin and Elaine... My senses are tingling... MUAHAHA, later I'm gonna go all ninja on them and make them confess!!! Perhaps both of them are DATING??? Nah... that would be impossible. OR Kevin found out that Elaine has a boyfriend!?!? OMO... WHY WOULDN'T SHE TELL ME THAT SHE HAS ONE!??!?! I thought I was her best-friend... Awww...

 

Soohyun said across the table, "Yah Kiseop, why are you pouting over your bibimpap?"

"Mwoh?! Erm... I'm not pouting!!! It's just... the... the bibimpap is too cute to eat... they are crying for help!!!" I said. I AM A GENIUS.

"Just eat it and shut up Seop!" Kibum yelled. SUCH A MEANIE!!!

"If you don't wanna, give it to me dongsaeng!!!" Xander bounced. Aigoo... that greedy hyung!!!

 

I quickly finished the bibimpap and when Elaine went to wash the dishes, I crept into the kitchen.

 

"Lee Kiseop, if you didn't know, I can actually see you tip-toeing in here..." Elaine said, monotonously.

Crap... I got found out.

 

"Elaine... CAN YOU TELL ME WHY YOU AND KEVIN WERE ACTING SO WEIRD DURING DINNER JUST NOW!!?!" I had a sudden out-burst. DAMN! I was suppose to keep this slow and steady.

 

She looked at me blankly. "Pwease?" I aegyo-ed. MUAHAHA This is my special blow-fish face! NO ONE CAN GET PAST IT!

 

"There is nothing wrong Kiseoppie. Now would you excuse me, I needa wash the dishes!" Elaine said.

 

Okay... I change my mind. Elaine Kim is the only one who can get past my blow-fish face:(

 

Elaine's POV:

 

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!!! LEE KISEOP IS SUSPECTING US!!! TTTT!!! I tried to keep my cool and when Kiseop used his blow-fish face, I almost died. AIGOO, luckily he left... not I would probably die during his interrogation.

 

"BEEP" I checked my phone. NEW MESSAGES!

 

From: Junhyung

To: Elaine

 

Elaine... can you meet me at XXX bar?

 

Eh??? Bar? I can't go to the freaking bar!!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!! YONG JUNHYUNG!!! We are under-aged...=.=

 

"BEEP"

 

From: Junhyung

To: Elaine

If you are wondering if you can go in cos' of your age... you can. It's the idols' private bar... everyone can go in if you have a special pass. Just tell the guard, I sent you okay?

 

Erm.. OKAY... I looked at the time 9.30pm. Aigoo... this Yong Junhyung. Why does he wanna meet me?

Oh wells, for the sake of my friend, I changed my clothes and yelled to the dorm, "I'M GOING OUT!!!"

 

I hailed a taxi and went off to the bar. When I reached there, I checked my handphone:

 

10 NEW MESSAGES

 

OMO! Am I that popular? Kekeke~^^

 

From: Eli

To: Little Elaine

 

OMG WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU?!?!?!!!!

 

From: Eli

To: Little Elaine

 

OMG WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU?!?!?!!!!

 

From: Eli

To: Little Elaine

 

OMG WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU?!?!?!!!!

 

From: Eli

To: Little Elaine

 

OMG WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU?!?!?!!!!

 

From: Eli

To: Little Elaine

 

OMG WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU?!?!?!!!!

 

Okay... Eli just messaged me the SAME THING 5 times... He seriously like to do this right?

 

From: Kevin <3

To: Elaine, my jagiya <3

 

Jagiya~^^ Where are you? Pigeon is freaking out and I miss you:(

 

From: Kevin <3

To: Elaine, my jagiya <3

 

Are you coming back soon? Pigeon is going to explode!!!

 

From: Kevin <3

To: Elaine, my jagiya <3

 

I miss you:(:(:(

From: Kevin <3

To: Elaine, my jagiya <3

 

YAH!!! WHERE ARE YOU? PLEASE REPLY OKAY???^^

 

From: Kevin <3

To: Elaine, my jagiya <3

 

Pigeon has officially died:(

 

Aigoo... COULDN'T THEY HEAR ME SCREAM I WAS GOING OUT!?!?

 

I quickly replied them,

 

From: Elaine

To: Pigeon and Kevin^^

 

I'm going to see Junhyung for awhile! Will be back soon;)

 

I didn't mention that I was going to meet him at a BAR; what will they think if I'd said that! These boysXD I walked over to the bar and told the guard, "Erm... Yong Junhyung from B2ST sent me here..."

 

He replied, with a gruffy voice, "Yeah... Elaine Kim right?"

"Yep."

 

He opened the door for me and when he did, my ears blasted till I was completely deaf. Seriously!!! WHY IS THE MUSIC SO LOUD!?!? I walked inside, precariously, and spotted some people dancing and some drinking. Aigoo... I hugged myself and went looking for Junhyung.

 

Suddenly, I saw this familiar back, Junhyung? That person was DEAD drunk on the couch, one hand clutching his forehead, the other holding on a bottle of beer. Eh... What happened? I quickly walked towards him and shook him. "Junhyung-ssi? Are you okay? What happened?!?! Why are you all drunk and ... dead???" I asked him.

 

He looked at me, hair messed up. "Do you want me to call Hara unnie or something?" I bent down and asked him. Just then, a hand pulled my wrist. "Yo... pretty girl. This guy is too drunk to have fun with you, wanna have fun with me?" Oh my gosh, is this guy hitting on me or something?!! I tried to shake him off but his grip was too tight.

 

Then, something else pulled me back. "Gerrooff. She's mine." Junhyung said. Then, he hugged me tight. That guy moved back and I looked at Junhyung, relieved. "Thanks Junhyung... you can let me go now." I said.

 

"Elaine Kim. I love you." he said, and fell back on the couch.

 

Wait... what the hell!??!

 

"YAH!! YONG JUNHYUNG! YOU GET UP NOW AND TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!?!?" I yelled. He seems to not hear me-.-

 

"YONG JUNHYUNG. TELL ME WHY DID YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME!??!" I screamed.

 

Just then, the music stopped and I felt a slap across my face.