SHINee in U-kiss dorm!

I'm not your average girl. I'm Ukiss's sister, friend and family.

 

Elaine's POV :

FINALLY!! FINALLY!! FINALLY!! The taxi finally reached NH Media's building and I practically flew out of it. I'm gonna make those guys pay for the fare XP kekeke I heard the naggy one nagged at the rest cos' he had to pay for the fare. LOL, Meh~rong!

Since those guys said they were idols, I guess I have no choice but to bring them to U-kiss's dorm.

"Yo, people! Follow me to the dorm, okay?"

"WHAT DORM!??!?! ARE YOU GOING TO KIDNAP US!?!?!?" yelled the one with huge nostrils.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Whatever, follow me if you want to. If you don't want, then... TOO BAD."

 

They started screaming and followed me like chicks to the Mother Hen... Oh gosh, why are they so weird?!!?!

When we finally arrived at the doorstep of U-kiss's dorm, I rang the bell and GUESSED WHO OPENED THE DOOR?

LEE KISEOP.

I started yelling, "LEEEEEEE KISEOP GUESSED WHAT? I FAILED THE MISSION COS' APPARENTLY KEVIN WAS STUCK IN THE PRACTICE ROOM SO I CANNOT STALK HIM AND YOU-KNOW-WHAT? THESE 5 PEOPLE BARGED INTO MY TAXI AND SAID THEY WERE SHINY."

Kiseop stared at me and then looked at the 5 guys. He suddenly shrieked, "OMG IT'S SHINee! Hyungs, annyeonghaseyo. This is U-kiss, a band which is about to debut's dorm!!!"

I said, exasperated, "Yah! Oppa, even you think they are shiny?!!?!?"

"No... that's their group's name S.H.I.N.e.e"

"Oh... sooooo..."

"AHHH!!! YOUR GROUP IS ABOUT TO DEBUT??? GOOD LUCK!!!" said the really happy one from SHINee.

"Erm... dongsaeng, do you, by any chance have chicken in your dorm?" he continued.

"Oh gosh... onew hyung, STOP YOUR CHICKEN OBSSESION." said the naggy one.

"Why not you all introduce yourselves to Elaine. She came from America, so she don't know anything about K-pop." Kiseop said in a matter-of-fact tone.

 

"I'm the oldest and the leader and I LOVE CHICKEN! My name is Lee JinKi, or Onew:)"

"I'm the maknae and DANCING MACHINE, Lee Taemin!"

"I'm..."

"YOU ARE THE GUY WITH HUGE NOSTRILS!" I yelled.

"Ahem... yes... I'm Jonghyun! POWER VOCAL!"

"Nahhh I'll just call you Dino-Man :)"

"I'm Minho."

THAT RUDE GUY IS SO COLD.

"And I'm KEY! Kim Keybum~"

"Yeah... hey! Naggy umma, you have the same name as one of the members in U-kiss!" I said.

"NAGGY UMMA!?!?!? HEY! I'M YOUR OPPA OKAY? CALL ME KEY OPPA!" he said, pouting.

Aish... what a diva~

 

The rest of U-kiss, without Kevin of course, came down as they heard well... our screaming. They looked super shocked and started screaming, "SUNBAE-NIM!!! SHINee!!! OMG CAN WE GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH?"

I stared at U-kiss. They were going to be idols and here they are, letting their fan-boy craziness out.

 

I ignored them and said, "I'm Elaine Kim, sister of the one that looks like a pigeon." I pointed at Eli. He pouted and I gave the puking face, screaming, "DUDE MUSCLE PIGEON DON'T AGEYO. LEAVE THAT TO MAKNAE @_@"

 

We spent the time laughing and chatting with SHINee. Those oppas are actually quite nice indeed, they were giving tips to U-kiss for their debut. I remembered that I haven't listen to U-kiss sing before!!!

"Hey! U-kiss, can I request for you all to sing your debut song for your little dongsaeng?" I aegyo-ed. LESSON LEARNT : DON'T AEGYO ELAINE. IT MAKES ME DISGUSTED.