KEVIN. KISSED. A. GIRL!??!?

I'm not your average girl. I'm Ukiss's sister, friend and family.

 

Elaine's POV :

I woke up, realising that I was at some place with white curtains and white ceilings and white walls and... I wasn't at home! I looked around and saw Eli sitting in a corner, crouched down and tearing...

"Eli?"

"Omo, you are awake Elaine..."

"Yeah, where am I?"

"The hos...pital. Erm, you got into an accident yesterday night."

"WHAT?"

"..."

"I got into a what?!?!"

"Accident. You got knocked down."

"Am I like fine? Am I gonna die???"

"Cos' not... Just that..."

"Yeah?"

I then tried moving my right hand to comb my hair backwards. WAIT, I can't move it... No way...

"ELISON KIM. WHY CAN'T I MOVE MY RIGHT HAND?"

"Er...er..."

 

"Uh-huh?"

"Your right hand might be... paralysed... The car ran over that arm..."

"WHAT THE HELL."

 

I couldn't believe my ears. My right hand = paralysed?!!? That can't be happening. I... I'm a right-hander! Without it, I'm useless...

 

"Elaine, don't worry. Big Brother is here, and the rest of U-kiss!!! And your friends. Everything's gonna be fine."

"Don't lie to me. I'm... useless."

"OH GAWD Don't say that. YOU'RE NOT OKAY? GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT."

 

I turned my face and hid it under the covers. Tears started to fall...

-DOOR OPENS-

"Elaine? You're awake?"

I didn't reply. From the voice, it was obviously YONG JUNHYUNG. I have no time to spare quarrelling with him -.-

"I will leave... you two alone." Eli sniffed.

URGH ELI DON'T GOOOO:(

 

Junhyung pulled off the covers over my face. He stared at me and said, "Hey, you okay?"

I didn't answer and wanted to pull back the covers but from Junhyung's strength and my strength from only my left hand, well, you know who won.

Junhyung grabbed my left hand and made me stand up.

"You. You. You, are not useless, geddit?"

"My right hand don't work anymore! How can I do anything without it!"

"It just temporarily has no strength! Stop thinking so negative."

I fumed at him and he dragged me out of the hospital room. Urghhh what was he doing!!?!?

 

He pulled me all the way to the car-park and pushed me into his car. What did he want???

Junhyung started driving and I asked, "Where are we going?"

"Don't ask."

"HEY!!! ARE YOU KIDNAPPING ME OR SOMETHING?!?!"

"No."

"URGH."

"URGH"

"Aish YONG JUNHYUNG! You better tell me where we're going, not I will jump off this car."

"Fine, fine. I don't know, I just wanna take you out of the hospital."

"..."

"Kekekeke, hey and no matter what, I'll be there to help you kay? As well as U-kiss and of course, BEAST!"

"Yeah yeah..."

He drove me all the way back to... U-kiss's dorm. I actually had to direct him to go to Nh's building. Yong Junhyung... you seem to be nicer and nicer by the day ^*^

 

After he sent me back, I told him that I would walk back myself so he left and while I was walking back, I saw a figure. Wait, make that two figures.

 

"What on earth are you doing here?"

"Why can't I? You... you're afraid I'd destroy your life right? Trust me, I will. And that girl I caught you with at whatever Lotte World... I swear I'll kill her."

"What the ? Why?"

"Cos' she's bothering you..."

"She's efffing not bothering me."

-spits into face-

"Do you think I care? All I want is your life. Since you escaped years ago... your life is owned by me."

"Whatever you say."

-slap-

"Mind your manners. You know you have to listen to whatever I say right?"

"Of course not."

"Yeah yeah, in time to come I will find you again. In the meantime..."

-kisses fully on lips-

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT FOR?"

"Love you too~~~"

 

What the ??? Did I just saw Kevin and a girl kiss?

 

Mysterious Person's POV:

Finally found him. KEVIN WOO SUNG HYUN. Your life belongs to me.

Talking to him for awhile, I saw that girl he was with at Lotte World. HAHA, die Kevin Woo.

I leaned forward and kissed him.

Your lives are gonna be destroyed by me.